Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:29:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance market bounce back to where it was  (Read 4114 times)
Ostonian

Activity: 912
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:02:29 AM

Everyone predicts that the market will recover within a month. Many hope that last year's situation with the market will repeat. What exactly in March-April prices will start to rise. We will wait and hope that the situation will improve...
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rageanurage

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:02:44 AM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.
yes a chance to go more than previous price .But it will take more time i think. And if btc will touch again ATH all alt also be raise i think .
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:05:34 AM

The market is currently in correction mode and how long it is going to take is no ones guess. But you can rest assured that the market is going to recover. Although there is a possibility that we can enter into a bear cycle and it could take some time to return to its previous point.

petrobit

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:02:04 PM

do not pay attention to the red color. The current situation on the market is short and soon the growth will come again. Perhaps the pace will not be the same as in 2017, but for a fall there is no objective reason.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬   
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:07:42 PM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.
maybe the market will rise again when the middle of the year until before the end of the year, more precisely between August to November. this is based on what happened in the previous year, I just can hope this is realized.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

It will bounce soon this things happened already during the fork in August 2017. But right now do not panick, it will not just bounce back from where it was, market will bounce back more higher because the harder it hits the ground, the higher it will bounce up.
Manojdaran (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

http://fpgadeck.com/

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:14:03 PM

Like many said the G20 summit will spill the difference? If so April month will be interesting for sure.

FPGA Mining Paradise - FPGA Deck http://fpgadeck.com/
gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:14:56 PM

I also met your situation!

I have a 50 percent reduction in the amount of encrypted money I hold, which is a very unfortunate thing for me!

Many people say the market will recover in April, and I keep holding my COINS until the market goes up!
melatiy28

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

really, I see the altcoin that I have on the market still there is no very fast movement and the core of to make withdrawals make the original currency is currently on etherium and bitcoin, so I think that's what we should watch closely.
Yudha2015

Activity: 414
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:22:15 PM

I though everything can be happend. The crypto price really unpredictable. Im sad to see the crypto market got worse. But maybe it will bounce back to the high price Cheesy

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
The_Masterer

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:39:48 PM

Depends what you mean by "where it was"? If you mean the December bubble, then that might happen in autumn 2018 soonest imho, this is going to be a long correction.
gemajai

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

First Decentralize Mobile Service Telecom Company

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:47:37 PM

The answer to this depends on how the players in the market respond to cryptocurrencies. Who are tha market players? Investors, cryptocurrency owners, those involved in ICO, advertisers that support ICO projects, media, government, and other spectators (potential investors). It's not dictated by a single factor. Right now, there are just so many things and events that prevent the rise of cryptos' values again (FUDs, browser and social media platforms banning ICO and crypto ads, news about scammers and hackings, government regulations that are made stricter, etc.). If the media could release more good news about cryptos and the news of more countries planning to legalize bitcoin and other cryptocoins, and if we have better security against hackers and scammers, I guess that would help pump cryptovalue a lot.

█████ █████  ██ MOBILINK-COIN ██  █████ █████
▬ FIRST DECENTRALIZED MOBILE SERVICE TELECOM COMPANY ▬ (https://mobilink.io/)
Manojdaran (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

http://fpgadeck.com/

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

Depends what you mean by "where it was"? If you mean the December bubble, then that might happen in autumn 2018 soonest imho, this is going to be a long correction.

December?? You are saying its a cycle, then?

FPGA Mining Paradise - FPGA Deck http://fpgadeck.com/
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:00:54 PM

The cycle of the market is always moving. The opportunity to get back is a fulcrum of strength. We already know that a few countries like Japan, Germany and Russia have accepted bitcoin as a legitimate and legitimate commercial currency. I look forward to more than any other country in the world recognizing the legality of bitcoin and crypto. I think we need the fulcrum of them.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 02:05:27 PM

Well yeah that is how cryptocurrency works due to volatility, FUD and issues but don't worry about that because I know there could be time for the price to bounce back. I also have some Altcoin holdings and what I am doing now is just wait for a good timing and opportunity. 2017 during it's first quarter is not that down like what we have now but we do hope it will be back by the second, third and fourth quarter of 2018.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:15:18 PM

Don't lost hope bro. We are all in a bearish market right now which I think it needs more new buyers as the price is still lower than the peak price. Just be patient as soon this scenario will revert and make a good bull run.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:24:29 PM

yes ofcourse, crypto trading is future.
Weak handed will sell all their coins and regret later.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:29:36 PM

There is chance the market would bounce back again, it has happened before and it would happen in future too. But, it would recover in the end of 2018.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

Well, the current scenario is not unusual, it has happened before. I think the market would definitely bounce back, but it would take some time. The current situation would continue for the next three or four months and then the market would pump again.

Yes we all know at the very beginning that the situation of the market is not really that consistent and we have to accept the fact that it wil happen again and again but, it also happend that it will bounce back again as it was before.
ivanklich

Activity: 199

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 03:49:18 PM

I can not understand why the market is losing value. Despite the positive news, every day when I open the case, I see how my coins lose in value. I just do not want to believe that the market will return to the starting point. Definitely, this is a temporary phenomenon, which you and I need to wait out.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: