Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:38:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance market bounce back to where it was  (Read 4112 times)
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

Although the market is bearish for the past 2 months, but don’t give up. The market can go down, it can go up as well. I have confidence that crypto will recover.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

I can not understand why the market is losing value. Despite the positive news, every day when I open the case, I see how my coins lose in value. I just do not want to believe that the market will return to the starting point. Definitely, this is a temporary phenomenon, which you and I need to wait out.

think it's just market corrections mixed with some FUD news. not much you can do about it but hodl imo.though it might take a lot of time to fully return to where it once was, it's still doable. just a slow process.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
picaszo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:25:51 PM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.
i believe market will be back in time. dont lose your hope .
if market like this continues, maybe I'll start looking for a job
Manojdaran (OP)

Activity: 127

http://fpgadeck.com/

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.
i believe market will be back in time. dont lose your hope .
if market like this continues, maybe I'll start looking for a job
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

FPGA Mining Paradise - FPGA Deck http://fpgadeck.com/
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:06:25 PM

There is chance the market would bounce back again, it has happened before and it would happen in future too. But, it would recover in the end of 2018.
We are not sure that the bear market will change in the end of the year because base on crypto history yearly. The transition of bear market to bull market are always happened on the mid year.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:40:35 AM

There is chance the market would bounce back again, it has happened before and it would happen in future too. But, it would recover in the end of 2018.
We are not sure that the bear market will change in the end of the year because base on crypto history yearly. The transition of bear market to bull market are always happened on the mid year.

Everything is a full of mystery since the market was performing abnormality we cannot know if the price will be back to normal again or its continue to downtrend from $20k to $7k or slowly going down to $1k everything can be happen in this situation, then the question is you will continue to use bitcoin even the price continue to dump or you will give up and find another good altcoin?
louie69

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:22:11 AM

Everything is a full of mystery since the market was performing abnormality we cannot know if the price will be back to normal again or its continue to downtrend from $20k to $7k or slowly going down to $1k everything can be happen in this situation, then the question is you will continue to use bitcoin even the price continue to dump or you will give up and find another good altcoin?

I would suggest that everyone should be patient as this bearish dip that is happening in the current crypto market is just temporary and may have been on it's adjustment period. Once bitcoin will make a bullish run in the coming months, I will be expecting a domino effect on the altcoins as this will eventually be pulled upwards and be back on track where it was before. Make use while btc and alts are at it's lower price where this is the buying time that we are waiting to happen.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:39:43 AM

Patience is what require at this long downtime, In my expectations, the market will hit back to last Dec numbers in Q3 if not in Q2. Let see how soon Bitcoin can back to $20k price.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
cbeew3

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:40:36 AM

Your current situation is not terrible. Many people now return the price of the token to 50% at the time of purchase. Hold on and the market will rebound. It will not take long. It takes about 2 months.
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:49:22 AM

this time always come in the crypto market! and I can say that and hoping that current market will bounce back on what it is right now! also this months value is recovering comparing last month so there is a huge chance that recovery on the market will happen soon, I have faith in it! so just chillax! and be faithfull in it Smiley

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
Gelesko

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:56:12 AM

I think we are going to consolidate for a long time and we will not see the market highest price for a while! The crypto market is getting ready for regulations, from the government, that's why investors selling their currency, plus speculation! So be patient for couple of years, may be even more

newuser20

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:57:50 AM

of course everyone thought that the story will repeat 5 times, but this did not happen. I'm sure the market will stabilize closer to summer 2018!
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:58:09 AM

Yup 2018 is not a good year for Crypto world.Since from beginning 2018 sometimes there are regulation news,ban news,FUD,Hack news,so these are the factors which affected crypto a lot.Dont lose your hope and dont be despondent as this dip period will pas and good time will come.If you see 2017,beginning was not good prices of almost every coin including BTC were low,but gradually sometimes up and sometimes down,so this is the nature of crypto.If you are holding good coins which are durable for long term then dont be panic you will receive your planned return hold them but if you are holding some shit coins which are merely hyped then sell them as soon as possible because after this dip period many shit coins you would not be able to see again.Always be optimistic.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
thanhmmo19

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:03:33 PM

The problem is that most people here are all measuring a separate gap, in the last 3 months... This is wrong, you need to look retrospective in a couple of years... And the market will definitely grow.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:05:26 PM

The problem is that most people here are all measuring a separate gap, in the last 3 months... This is wrong, you need to look retrospective in a couple of years... And the market will definitely grow.

I think it'll definitely grow again in a couple of years at least. Many people panic sell but if you continue to hodl for years, you'll be rewarded greatly.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

I think there are chances for the market to go even higher than it ever has been. I am waiting and hodling for a while more
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

Not possible today as these big players,financial institutions are manipulating tjhe market very hard and it could be the reason why most of the coins are going to fall back to where they have started,these people wont stop until every pocket of the investors are empty professional traders from various markets like stocks and forex etc,have joined our volatile market that is why it is much harder to predict what will happen.

InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:15:25 PM

Now we are likely to be at zero point and the market will no longer fall. Rebound from the bottom will be after large investment funds start to buy the crypt on a regular basis, like real estate, etc.                  
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:22:10 PM

Might not be so possible right now as the bearish trend continues and these market giants are still manipulating bitcoin's value so that they can buyback from the dips and start making money easily,you will need billions of dollars to manipulate the bitcoin's value that is why im very sure that these people are from he financial institutions.

blazingshockwave

Activity: 173

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:32:28 PM

It already happened before that it takes too long before the market recover. Though it has other scenario where bitcoin is increasing while altcoins are bleeding. It is seldom happen that Bitcoin bleeds together with altcoins. I believe the new whale players have a big participation in this scenario.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: