Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any chance market bounce back to where it was  (Read 4112 times)
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:18:51 AM

Cryptocurrency market always volatile. I am believe cryptocurrency market will recovery again and reach highest market cap again. Anything can happen in market and its not impossible if market cap value will reach highest again

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jpnl0008

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:22:23 AM

this is not the first time we are seeing such huge percentage drop of price of cryptocurrency related commodities and bitcoin in particular but then it has attained a great percentage in price compared to the previous prices the bitcoin was before the plunge and that is why it is raisin much dusts.
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:43:39 AM

Everything is very difficult to guess, such as when it will go up or when it will go down, in fact people will always come up who are always optimistic about the market, but I am sure in his heart there is a pessimistic feeling being held.

leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:47:49 AM

The market situation is not very clear. It is not known when the fall of the market will end, and the reverse dynamics will begin. I would like to believe that this month there will be at least some rebound in the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. If this does not happen in the coming weeks, more miners will cease to engage in mining, and it can ruin the bitcoin network at all
anisoptera

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:51:28 AM

In my opinion, the market will definitely be back after some time. Market manipulators, who buy today a lot of coins, will want to get their profits and start pump price up again.

bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:10:43 AM

The situation will definitely recover, but it takes a long time and everyone looks forward to it,
I see many who experienced like you where the first price when buying is very different and it continues, we hope that there will be an update that can improve this situation. Continue to hold on to your assets and don't be burdened with this situation, maybe next year the situation will return to normal.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:10:26 PM

Yes, there is really a big chance for the market to bounce back to where it was before , for the time would always be changing and the odds that hit the market might be corrected and that will lead to the recovery of the price value of coins in the market back to normal.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:14:38 PM

The opportunity for a market to return to being good is very possible. As we know that the market today is very difficult to predict so anything can happen. In the past few months we have faced a very significant phase of decline, it will still be very possible that tomorrow prices will return to a positive path. So for me nothing is impossible in the digital currency world. In fact, many miracles occur, we must always hope and pray for the best opportunity.
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

I believe that the market should return after such a strong bearish trend to its highs. And earn on long-term investing in a crypto market, which is characterized by high volatility, can only those who can wait patiently. Or those who have sufficient trading experience and know the laws of the market to engage in short-term trading. The rest will remain at a loss.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 02:35:02 PM

It will bounce back but prediction of that bounce is not possible right now when that happen. Market still in bearish trend and volatility is very high now but i hope that we will see a big bounce in 2019 which can take this market to new highs.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.
Of course the market will return, but do not wait for this in the near future , I believe that we will still keep the exhausting sideways before we go to grow , but of course if you keep the fundamental coins you should not worry
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:27:16 PM

I believe that the market should return after such a strong bearish trend to its highs. And earn on long-term investing in a crypto market, which is characterized by high volatility, can only those who can wait patiently. Or those who have sufficient trading experience and know the laws of the market to engage in short-term trading. The rest will remain at a loss.

Since Bitcoin was traded, people have seen Bitcoin triple the peak price of the parabolic curve. The peaks and troughs also follow a parabolic curve. Then the market had two chances after every Bitcoin hit the highest.

Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:36:47 PM

the last where market can stand is that bitcoin will not break its limit to 2500$ or 2000$. if it is going to happen then there are very few investors will be in the market.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:12:35 PM

I think this year there will be no chance to make prices go up again because they have fallen too much at cheap and difficult prices to rise, this year will tend to fall.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

The market to 0 will not fall. Normal prolonged market correction. If you look at the growth chart of the market from the moment of its appearance, it gradually grows. And the current market will also recover.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:26:01 PM

Always have chance bitcoin or altcoin back to higher price, but we don't know how many time bitcoin need to recovery at higher price, last year bitcoin and altcoin just needed about two weeks for take on higher price, but this year have pass more than ten months but price still lower.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 05:49:11 PM

yes it will but the condition of the market getting worst and worst I am not able to understand what is happening to the market.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:57:21 PM

For 2 months, market is not consistent. In the past, I have seen worse but the market bounced back well. The current scenario is so weird for me. Almost all the currencies, I have been holding has fallen to where it was when I bought. Can the market ever be back? Im a part time miner by the way.
Yes that is 100 percent correct.. the market will definitely bounce back to where it was before even if it takes 5 years to do so
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:24:40 PM

Yes that is 100 percent correct.. the market will definitely bounce back to where it was before even if it takes 5 years to do so
We may have to correct a lot of negative effects of the poor state of the cryptocurrency market today, but we need to understand that the cryptocurrency market has grown from 2016 to 2017 almost 40 times. Based on this, we can assume the same results in the near future.
Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

Yes, history has told us it will bounce back and reach a new all time high. If you want to be sure of this, just research about major bearish trend since the advent of Bitcoin and you will be more convinced about it. A new all time high will produce a new set of Crypto millionaires and most coins in top 50 now will lose their position.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: