Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:19:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency  (Read 475 times)
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:42:48 PM

For me it would be Airdrop and bounties on cryptocurrency. I did trading in the past and almost lost all the money I get from airdrops. In airdrops/bounties you don't need to learn so many things like technical/fundamental analysis to make a profit you just need to invest time and look for sources where you can get legit airdrops/bounties. You also don't need to invest, you just need to work things out here. Just search on google how to make money on cryptocurrency bounty campaigns. I already abandon airdrops as more and more scam airdrops are popping so I am just now focusing on bounties and thankfully my first bounty was a jackpot sold like $600+ and left some worth $1k+ to make it grow more.

In your first sentence, you suggested airdrops but you concluded that it's no longer profitable and you have already the use of it so it's kind of misleading.

Airdrops or bounty campaigns is a way to earn crypto, but it's not regular neither secure. There are some crypto jobs out there that are available. You can check out some sites that offer projects or jobs that will pay you in crypto. Web creation/design, graphic design or even just data entry jobs. Of course, most of these jobs are just project based or contractual but I find these more secure.

hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:13:08 AM

What is the safest way to earn regularly and securely from cryptocurrency?
Smart way is alway carefull when used! Trading or hold! 
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:17:11 AM

For you as a newbie and no funds. First join on a bounty campaign, need effort. After start trading coins so you can
Earn daily income
johnsaributua

Activity: 882
Merit: 265

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:17:41 AM

Take part in bounty. I believe this is the safest way to earn money.

yes, I agree, bounty campaign is one of the most secure programs, but this does not mean without risk, it's just the most minimal risk in my opinion.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:24:04 AM

Never invest your fiat so you will not loose any money. Join bounty campaigns of the projects you personally like - then you will not spoil your mood working on them.   
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:31:56 AM

yes, I agree, bounty campaign is one of the most secure programs, but this does not mean without risk, it's just the most minimal risk in my opinion.

I agree that signature bounty campaign is a good choice to earn cryptocurrency where you will only need to invest is your time and dedication to fulfill the post requirement. The higher the rank you have, the better payoff you get after the end of the ICO sale. You should also research for a good ICO that you wish to join in the signature campaign where you are assured of receiving your token share during the pay out.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:11:33 AM

Airdrop is the safest to produce, but not everything worth.

Bounty being second choice with light risk, you just need to follow every rules that have been made in every project and get the result in the end of ico.

Mining is also being alternative that you can, put your money on someone else that open this service.

ICO i think have enough risk because you must have financial capital for this. And scammer also often haunt. You'll be trapped in scammer if you don't have knowledge in this field.

Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:14:54 AM

I agree that signature bounty campaign is a good choice to earn cryptocurrency where you will only need to invest is your time and dedication to fulfill the post requirement. The higher the rank you have, the better payoff you get after the end of the ICO sale. You should also research for a good ICO that you wish to join in the signature campaign where you are assured of receiving your token share during the pay out.
There are many ways to earn money in Cryptocurrency, some with a signature reward campaign
as for Bounties which is ideally good if you are lucky to get a paid one. If you dare to provide capital there, you also have to be prepared against a number of risks.
Moreover, investing in ICO is one of the main ways, but it is very capital-intensive and requires a lot of work to be involved with you.
olia10

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:23:23 AM

Yes, I, too, while still a novice in this matter and for myself chose a safer earnings crypto this participation in companies for generosity.

toolsmans

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

only bounty and all! this is the only way that is financially safe for a person. and the regularity of earnings from the amount of work done. only about the amount of earnings if you say that there are no numbers, always in different ways.

fabskie21

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

Yes bounty campaigns would be the best way to earn and safest but i suggest you join those managed by trusted bounty managers like yahoo or needmoney for they are likely to be legit icos, not putting your effort into waste. And if you earn already, you can use it and do trading,  another great way of growing your funds.
Thyaga

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:55:59 PM

you will not get anything like that, crypto currency is a very full of various risks. you can lend money to others with various crypto platforms but it takes quite a long time to get your money back as well as the benefits
basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:04:19 PM

I don't really understand what you mean.
I think in this discussion you have to be clearer to ask questions or opinions.
but ok
in Crypto currency, none of which are completely safe are all potentially and risky. what else about the amount of altcoin that has spread. So, essentially you have to have knowledge and always involve experience to research first before you decide to speculate.

kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:14:35 PM

Safety and cryptocurrency it's two incompatible things. For regularly earning money need skills, for non-regularly need time(bounty, contenct and etc.)
netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:22:21 PM

The safest way to earn in crypto is bounties, in bounty all you have to do is to join the campaign, signature campaign, twitter campaign, facebook campaign, translator, telegram campaign, after the ICO finesh you wait for the distribution of the promise token that said in the bounty you joining, or the other one is airdrop in twitter, in airdrop you must have a twitter, telegram, facebook, bitcoin acc., and my ether wallet,
 You can find the form of airdrop in twitter and you will fill up the form and submit and wait until the ico finesh, if you are qualified you ear token for sure there are many ways to earn in crypto that safe and no need to capital a big money for me thats the way to earn token that safe in bounty is the sure coz if the ico finish the token have a price
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:32:57 PM

Following a lot of bounty campaigns and airdrop is the best choice because the risk is smaller, it does not mean there is no risk at all. And also select bounty campaign only from the manager that is trusted by many people. If necessary see the website and read whitepaper first before deciding to join the bounty.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
vladuch1

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:37:12 PM

There is no such way.
Now there are a lot of scammers in this sphere.
Or you can get thousands of free coins that do not cost anything.

Smart people invest their savings / investments in projects in which they are confident, and for a long time they make a profit.

Everything else is just entertainment ...
Now, every single coin I get from Bounty campaigns costs very little money. I think it's better to invest in new ICOs and get good profit from this. But you need to carefully choose a project so as not to fall into the hands of cheaters!
roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

There is no such way.
Now there are a lot of scammers in this sphere.
Or you can get thousands of free coins that do not cost anything.

Smart people invest their savings / investments in projects in which they are confident, and for a long time they make a profit.

Everything else is just entertainment ...
Now, every single coin I get from Bounty campaigns costs very little money. I think it's better to invest in new ICOs and get good profit from this. But you need to carefully choose a project so as not to fall into the hands of cheaters!
Investing in ICO will be a lot of profit if it is a successful project. But to select a successful project is very difficult and we need a lot of experience. But now, ICO scam projects are far better than good ICO projects. This data shows that investing in ICOs is quite high risk, and we need to consider carefully when investing in them.
Valer4ik

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:42:57 PM

As a general rule, crypto-currencies, intended solely for use as a payment, clearing or exchange medium, the use of which is not limited to one entity that does not confer additional rights, will not be considered securities
Valer4ik

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:44:08 PM

As a general rule, crypto-currencies, intended solely for use as a payment, clearing or exchange medium, the use of which is not limited to one entity that does not confer additional rights, will not be considered securities
As a general rule, the crypto-currencies that grant their holders the same rights as traditional securities, for example shares, bonds or shares, will be considered securities. Conversely, the crypto-currencies that grant the right to use a product or service purchased exclusively for these purposes, but not for investment purposes, will not be considered securities
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: