Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:33:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health |  (Read 132415 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
larim007
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:49:26 AM

Decided to purchase some tokens. Hope it is right decesion. Medicihealth has a very great potential in long run
Yes, potential is great. But implementation might be not so good. Will figure it out later how it will come

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ceranalv
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:52:25 AM

Decided to purchase some tokens. Hope it is right decesion. Medicihealth has a very great potential in long run
Yes, potential is great. But implementation might be not so good. Will figure it out later how it will come
Curious about experience team will get in Italy on the event they were invited
Gianilf

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:04:47 PM

Curious about experience team will get in Italy on the event they were invited
Bold award? Very markable event. I'm surprised team has won it.
Eddynamo

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:05:07 PM

Nice choice. But don't make all in. Remember diversification is must have thing during this wild west in crypto
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 12:38:44 AM

A lot of people think that alts will go to the bottom in the next bull run. But I disagree. Real project like this one with real tech inside will show impressive growth

Not alts in general will go to the bottom, but many will and many will just stay where they are now. The best ones could see impressive growth.
Agree. I'm diversifing my portfolio now with such projects like MedicoHealth. From my point of view it has incredible potential

Potential is what a lot of these projects have, but real world value is what we hope they one day all will have.
Exactly right. That's why we invest in medicohealth. Hope our faith in this project will be rewarded Grin

Time will show if this is correct or not. No more empty words are allowed and the product has to be on point. If it leads to more people having access to better health, that's the best way to dispel any doubts.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
larim007
Copper Member

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:11:22 AM

A lot of people think that alts will go to the bottom in the next bull run. But I disagree. Real project like this one with real tech inside will show impressive growth

Not alts in general will go to the bottom, but many will and many will just stay where they are now. The best ones could see impressive growth.
Agree. I'm diversifing my portfolio now with such projects like MedicoHealth. From my point of view it has incredible potential

Potential is what a lot of these projects have, but real world value is what we hope they one day all will have.
Exactly right. That's why we invest in medicohealth. Hope our faith in this project will be rewarded Grin

Time will show if this is correct or not. No more empty words are allowed and the product has to be on point. If it leads to more people having access to better health, that's the best way to dispel any doubts.
Think all that recently pumped tokens had the product on the point? Cheesy common! The hype is everything
kuturKOB
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 12:20:56 PM

Think all that recently pumped tokens had the product on the point? Cheesy common! The hype is everything
That's temporary. In long run only product matters. Take it from me
opskin_man
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 03:09:46 PM

Agree with you. That's why I hope medicohealty team is capable to deliver the really usable product in time
massonnito_jj

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:16:28 AM

Agree with you. That's why I hope medicohealty team is capable to deliver the really usable product in time
That's for sure. That fact team has won Bold award on another proof for that
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 10:53:33 AM

I will say that the times are mostly over when only hype got you to the moon. The competition is increasing and at least those who have experience with ICOs won't just buy based on hype. Maybe that is right for newbies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
tomas_jeferson
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 11:02:39 AM

I will say that the times are mostly over when only hype got you to the moon. The competition is increasing and at least those who have experience with ICOs won't just buy based on hype. Maybe that is right for newbies.
Nevertheless the last pump were driven only by pump, not the tech or product
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:26:52 AM

Nevertheless the last pump were driven only by pump, not the tech or product

This is not unusual but we all hope that soon the users pump it because they need the token.
Ceranalv
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 10:31:02 AM

When you gonna make any update about the project? It seems there is silence in updates for ages
Gianilf

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 11:33:19 AM

When you gonna make any update about the project? It seems there is silence in updates for ages
We are looking for the report from event participation on Italy. It has to include some details
Forsmagor

Activity: 312
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 12:46:34 PM

We are looking for the report from event participation on Italy. It has to include some details
I very hope team will make some insights about future of the project, collaborations etc

( Bitozz )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( Bitozz )
#1 Derivative ecosystem for crypto assets
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 01:54:35 PM

among so many successful projects, medical or health projects on blockchain have been having immense support from investors.
There are also several health projects. So how does this project intend to outweigh and surpass its competitors?
Zheastabed

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 05:15:54 PM

among so many successful projects, medical or health projects on blockchain have been having immense support from investors.
There are also several health projects. So how does this project intend to outweigh and surpass its competitors?
We will figure out how good support from investors this project will get. Will observe that after the listing
kuturKOB
Copper Member

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:33:24 AM

Why I can not find medicohealth smart contract via etherscan? Is it released already?
larim007
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 11:29:31 AM

Why I can not find medicohealth smart contract via etherscan? Is it released already?
Yes, it is deployed. Go to the telegram chat and admin will share the ETH smart contract address
tomas_jeferson
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 07:57:15 PM

A lot of alts are mooning now. Team, we need to be listed on exchange asap otherwise we will miss it
Exchanges are requiring listing fee now. That's why listing can be delayed for some time
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: