Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:53:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin is still dropping ?  (Read 1202 times)
fabrizoc

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:03:37 AM

I think bitcoin is still down because it is being influenced by big corporations like google, facebook. The number of bitcoins is selling well but few buyers make the bitcoin price drop. The fact that countries are restraining the development of bitcoin also causes a decrease in bitcoin prices.

There are big drops and there is a big jump. No one can predict them properly. No one knows the real reason, but that's the nature of the crypto market, no one can predict the rise or fall of a crypto currency
Just like the normal scenario and since we cannot control the over all price of bitcoin, it will just go dumping and pumping all over again, and that is just normal, we don't need to over think what is happening since we will just lead to panic mode.
Yeah correction in the price again and again, but I think that fall and rise is part of business and bitcoin till date is only for making more and more money and not for usage, although it is worldwide usable currency. Investment in bitcoin needs courage because one must have the courage to bear the lose if the price falls. Don’t be panic and cool if you are really an investor.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:16:49 AM

bitcoin price is still dropping and now its $8000 within 3 months market is soo awful. What is the real reason for that

Yes, bitcoin is still down, but slowly like turtle's walking movement you will see in bitcoin, now bitcoin is above $9000. However hopefully we have good prediction about bitcoin that after 1 or 2 months we will see bitcoin give us big pump.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:01:11 PM

I think bitcoin is still down because it is being influenced by big corporations like google, facebook. The number of bitcoins is selling well but few buyers make the bitcoin price drop. The fact that countries are restraining the development of bitcoin also causes a decrease in bitcoin prices.

There are big drops and there is a big jump. No one can predict them properly. No one knows the real reason, but that's the nature of the crypto market, no one can predict the rise or fall of a crypto currency
This influence is for the time being and not forever. You will see rise in the price in the coming future. The trust of the people Is building more and more of bitcoin and they are investing in it. By this way the market cap is increasing and we will see a big pump in the near future. I have many expectations from this year. The price will be more than $20k till the end of this year.
Bitcoin is not dropping and you can not say this little fluctuation as a decrease or increase because we know that Bitcoin is by nature unstable and this instability will be removing if the people future’s response is good and relevant to it. As long as, people demands for it then the price will go on increasing more and more in future. Bitcoin price is increasing these days and the price last month was very low so Bitcoin has gained increase now.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:23:46 PM

Yes, bitcoin is still down, but slowly like turtle's walking movement you will see in bitcoin, now bitcoin is above $9000. However hopefully we have good prediction about bitcoin that after 1 or 2 months we will see bitcoin give us big pump.
How do you define down? By the time this topic was posted bitcoin's price is $8,000 and now we are at $9,200 up to $9,900 but down back to $9,000.
This price is still good if you just appreciate the current dip and the peak will come for these upcoming months. The reason why it is not breaking to $10,000 is due to the billionaires thought and FUD about bitcoin. Say thanks to Buffett and Gates.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
teleskopta

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

The reason is that the number of bitcoins are selling on the market but still few buyers. Investors are still able to buy back bitcoins. I hope the bitcoin will increase in the coming time.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:33:39 AM

The reason is that the number of bitcoins are selling on the market but still few buyers. Investors are still able to buy back bitcoins. I hope the bitcoin will increase in the coming time.
Bitcoin has no other choice than increasing in value in the coming days and this is possible only when we are going to support it to bits. If we will give up on bitcoin, trust me and mark my words that the opponents are going to take advantage of this situation. Trust in your decisions and stay positive even if the market of bitcoin is giving you tough time. Nothing lasts forever, neither happiness nor hardships.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:49:24 AM

maybe some people take advantage of this moment to buy bitcoin in large quantities. only, the price of the doped bitcoin occurs because of the negative effect from the outside, whether it's news or something bigger.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jadenunderhill

Activity: 293
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:49:35 AM

Bitcoin will go down. 2-2.5K is fair price.
No good news, adoption of bitcoin isn't increasing at all. It is not a payment tool, it is not some accomulation tool because it is too volatile. It is speculative toy.
favelle75

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:26:15 AM

Maybe its cause of fair of MTgox deadline.
I heard that they have to sell all of coins before october 2017 this is fear of dump

_Crypto made easier than cash_

▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:59:06 AM

Bitcoin will go down. 2-2.5K is fair price.
No good news, adoption of bitcoin isn't increasing at all. It is not a payment tool, it is not some accomulation tool because it is too volatile. It is speculative toy.
I don't think it will go down to $2k as I believe this is temporary of down price. Many had cause of this dropping but eventually I do believe price of bitcoin may recover. Their is manipulation happens although not increasing at all but let's see this few months time btc price will increase.
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:05:26 AM

I think the influences of people who are popular when it comes in investment online and some riches people are selling and that's why bitcoin is decreasing at the same time people with positive mind buying bitcoins so that the balance is still up.  Some people are selling because of the FUD's and some people also selling due to people also that they follow.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:10:41 PM

Just like the normal scenario and since we cannot control the over all price of bitcoin, it will just go dumping and pumping all over again, and that is just normal, we don't need to over think what is happening since we will just lead to panic mode.
Yeah correction in the price again and again, but I think that fall and rise is part of business and bitcoin till date is only for making more and more money and not for usage, although it is worldwide usable currency. Investment in bitcoin needs courage because one must have the courage to bear the lose if the price falls. Don’t be panic and cool if you are really an investor.
Bitcoin price is dropping a little from 8k dollar and now the current price is 7.4k dollar which is a favorable market for people in order to invest in this low market as the price will soon jump and the market will favor for sellers that will result in huge profit. The more you invest for long term the more you will get the profit and vice versa. Now invest in this favorable market and get it.
royalfamily1000

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:24:26 PM

bitcoin price is still dropping and now its $8000 within 3 months market is soo awful. What is the real reason for that
I think bitcoin is dropping is due some media sources speculated the banning of cryptocurrency to some countries like china and north korea.
pentix

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:02:55 PM

BTC is now dropping, let's say in a technical term, by inertia. Negative impulse was given, and its' force still can't be beaten by many positive impulses, like good news, meetups, or anything. I hope, eventuallythese impulses will have enough power to turn rates pendulum to opposite direction
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:07:32 AM

Bitcoin price has dropped from 9k dollar to 8k dollar and after remaining stable there for some time the price again fell down at 7k dollar. In this way the price fell down but these days the price increases constantly and this constant increase is the success of the market. We will enter into the high or green market soon if the market follows the same increase trend and make absolute our investments.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:57:38 AM

bitcoin is still down because there are still many people who panic and sell bitcoin or they switch to other coins more profitable, but do not worry because I believe bitcoin will soon recover and have a price increase again

superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:08:36 AM

It will never  stop cause almost everyday the topic is why bitcoin down ,why dumping and panic selling again.  We should create a good move to market bitcoin to every person who does not know it.

markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:35:10 AM

It will never  stop cause almost everyday the topic is why bitcoin down ,why dumping and panic selling again.  We should create a good move to market bitcoin to every person who does not know it.

This does not relates on why Bitcoin rates drop.

Technically speaking, Fluctuations will never stop no matter how high does Bitcoin rates reach it will surely fluctuate and somehow be able to reach again its lowest rates. To be honest, this is normal in this type of industry. But hence there are still a lot of factora to consider with especially the current events that happen like banning of ICOs from some countries and etc. It will most likely to reoccur again and again. Not only that there are some people trying to manipulate the industry.
Smack 1

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:59:38 PM

I think why bitcoin is still down because many people are still panicking and selling their coins on a large scale. this is what causes bitcoin still can not rise. but you who still believe in bitcoin do not have to worry because it will not selamnya market will continue to fall. so you'd better hold your coins and buy some more capital. because when the price of this summit kembail will give you a very unexpected advantage.

Safein.com                     
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:19:45 PM

The main factor that makes bitcoin difficult to rise is because of the many negative news about bitcoin, especially nowadays many beginners who just think to get profit though for a moment and never think long term.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄