Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:56:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fate is getting lost!  (Read 1104 times)
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:33:45 PM

If you have lived the crisis since the beginning of the year and waited for until now, I recommend you to wait a little bit.
I think the bull season is not so far.
I want to believe that prediction. Because after the successful December 2017, the current situation is extremely disappointing.
I recently made a decision and sold most of the portfolio.

I've bought a large number of coins NEO.

blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:34:25 PM

You need to sell ASAP!

Stop torturing yourself!

You are not a victim!

Sell and be free!

This is good advice. I don't know you joking or not. But this is so true.
This market crashed seems to take a long time to recover. Since January, I believe many of crypto users feel the same as OP.

Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:36:32 PM

I don't understand why people like you even invest first in crypto,I don't know what noobs think that btc is profit train,invest and sudden magic will happen you will get rich,first understand the trend of crypto ,last year quarter was hyped one,btc has risen to great extent and now correction is going on,but in my opinion it is just another whale manipulation to take btc out of noobs and weak hand.
Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:36:37 PM

Don't invest all in with bitcoin if you don't understand the whole risks about it. Keep patient this time of low price in bitcoin, I had plan to cashout since price is not that high so I keep on holding. Patient may good when we invest in bitcoin.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

Will loosing fate sometimes in the world of cryptocurrency investment is part of being human,that maybe can conflict our own decision to continue to follow our ambition  to become successsfull entrepreneusrs in the world of virtual currency or forget all of this and cash out all coins even in its lowest price.actually its a big confusion to our side either you will continue to believe in cryptocurrency or just to quits instantly,but for me faith is a big advantage to become successfull in your investment.

mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:41:56 PM

Dont hope or don't act with fate. Just make a logic and implement it . Define targets for buying and selling and then try to implement acoording to them
kryptokowalski

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:42:53 PM

bull runs usually run in april so its not a good time to get out right now
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:45:28 PM

It would be foolish to abandon BTC now!

If you lose confidence, lock the digital wallet until the end of April.

In a month, the market will slowly improve! Worth keeping and waiting!
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:52:52 PM

Hold what you have if you want to make an exit with profit.
If you will sell now, than you might get massive loss.

Don't panic and hold tightly, wait for next massive surge and make exit on peak.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

Dont hope or don't act with fate. Just make a logic and implement it . Define targets for buying and selling and then try to implement acoording to them
do not expect if destiny makes us weak, in the world of crypto currency is very hard,
stock trading also so, do not give up anyway.
Abarov

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:58:27 PM

It would be foolish to abandon BTC now!

If you lose confidence, lock the digital wallet until the end of April.

In a month, the market will slowly improve! Worth keeping and waiting!
When the recession is very long in time, then the most persistent people also have doubts. It is clear that the duck lasts forever. but...
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 01:07:13 PM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

Welcome to investing in the markets and this is the time to HODL and don't be swayed by the ups and downs of the market which is normal to experienced investors. Remember that Bitcoin is the gold of the future and also it will be bad to sell at a low value

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Rodney Bullock (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

Thanks for the great advice guys I am really getting the point of hodling. Awe coming was really a good idea, I wonder if I didn’t had come come, i would have cash out along time again.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

A lot of people have started to fell the pain of bitcoin loosing its value, this just makes me long term bullish. BTW, if you in for the long term, 3 years and more from today then you have nothing to worry about. Bitcoin is one crypto that will definitely increase in value with time, cannot say the same about any other alt out there including eth.

andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:07:42 PM

Don't lose your faith. The cryptocurrency market will recover soon. Up and down is natural for all markets not only cryptocurrency. Winning and losing is expected when we put our money for investment.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:19:03 PM

Not going to be a good idea to cashout in bear market,people expecting too much that is why these manipulators are taking advantages the situation,desnt make sense if you arent into technology and just of the money you shouldnt be holding bitcoin for too long,and you should take profits whenever you want.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:31:39 PM

If you dont have faith in the technology of bitcoin you are probably into gains,if you ask me i will buy more bitcoins because its very cheap right now ,these whales ang big players are pretty good in manipulating the market that is why we need to be alert and to keep ourselves safe from these manipulations.

PrincessChe

Activity: 98
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:32:38 PM

take care man. Situation on market brst to invest now. In your situation best way to hold for a few month and get best rewards. Trust it and everythin will be fine Wink
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:38:13 PM

Keep the faith mate, don't loose hope. Bitcoin will comeback again. It is really important to understand that if we invest in cryptocurrency that investment should be something that we are willing to loose, regardless of the amount.  Because of you don't have that foundation, due to volatility of price, everytime you'll be scared to death.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:39:04 PM

You shouldnt because upcoming news might turn the table,lightning network is coming surely it would be a good reason why these investors are going to put their money back to the bitcoin's market and it could be the reason why the market is going to be in bullish trend but lets just keep our faith until the news has confirmed it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: