Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:22:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fate is getting lost!  (Read 1104 times)
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:28:39 PM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

Be patient and keep calm, do not take decisions when you panic. Do not sell bitcoin when the price is low, wait for bitcoin to rise soon, and you can sell at high prices.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:48:49 PM

I predicted such problems in bitcoin 3 years ago. I do not want to brag, but even then it was clear.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:34:39 PM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

What price did you buy bitcoin ? if you bought it when the price below $9k, you can have a possibility to earn profit later.
bitcoin price is predicted to recover this year. in my opinion, it will recover above $10k. if you sell your bitcoin now, you won't get any profit.
pekingcoepo

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:41:02 PM

Many began to lose confidence in Crypto due to the devastating market conditions, just imagine the beginning of the February-April market is always so corrected that many are lifting their assets to be replaced with paper currency and resting on the crypto. I also do not know how long the market will be like this my portfolio is destroyed valuenya, but now I still hold hope with the price to be recovered.
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:50:26 PM

maybe your decision to sell is right, because many people predict that bitcoin prices will reach $ 5k, but all decisions are in your hands because I also believe that bitcoin will be able to go through these bleak times.

BigBoy89
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

It's really sad to know that some of us are trying to sell their coins even if in much lower cost and even if they know that it causes them losses. In this scenario we better to do is calm and loose hope and always think possitive therefore it will be result a positive thing. Loosing hope is a really a bad thing to do. Just remember that as long as we alive there are always be a hope.  We need to believe to the ability of this system for us to be successful in the near future.

I am not feeling sorry for anyone who is afraid of corrections and decide to sell when losing.
IMO investing is not for people with weak nerves. The people who are not able to hold still are the ones that create panic and hurt themselves.

.AMEPAY.
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
       AMEPAY IEO       
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
   AMEPAY LISTING   
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

Not meant to bring down your mood but I read a article today stating that bitxoin cash will be the main Bitcoin and they are going to refer Bitcoin as Bitcoin core .I think it was published in bitcoinist.com

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:02:41 PM

There is still a huge interest in the currency and technologies of the blockchain, and the bitcoin itself. And it seems unlikely that the crypto currency will suddenly cease to exist. But it became obvious that the fundamental issues of the Bitcoin system require an early resolution.
andiko

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:28:17 PM

I think that this is the reason for the drop in the market, so that many people lose faith in cryptocurrencies and start withdrawing their money. And at the most unexpected moment, the market will begin to grow.

bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 05:51:38 PM

don't loose your hopes on bitcoin. because bitcoin is more important to this society. now the price is loses too much but it will raise within this month. this is the all investors are trusted on bitcoin. wait for some time be patience.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:04:05 PM

don't loose your hopes on bitcoin. because bitcoin is more important to this society. now the price is loses too much but it will raise within this month. this is the all investors are trusted on bitcoin. wait for some time be patience.
Most importantly do not lose your hopes and beliefs with bitcoin because bitcoin is still in the adjustment period that will take a little more time to get back on track, all you have to do is stay calm and careful before taking the decision to assuage your worries.
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

I understand that you might feel depressed seeing the price decrease day to day. But don’t lose hopes for bitcoin. If you sell at this low price, you will lost money and regret when bitcoin recover. Calm down and think whether selling now is the way out.
ubi88

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:07:56 PM

Just don't loose hope.
Market will go up for sure because in this way markets works.
Every time after bear market will be bull market too.
Patience is key to success.
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:14:42 PM

If you lose hope then you have to sell everything you've got so that you will not feel anxiety and worried about the drop of bitcoins price.

I think that this is the reason for the drop in the market, so that many people lose faith in cryptocurrencies and start withdrawing their money. And at the most unexpected moment, the market will begin to grow.
Because of the drop, most of them are feeling worried and anxiety with what they invested so if you guys are so unsure with bitcoin, you better sell it off. But don't feel sorry when it started to bull again.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:21:19 PM

No matter what anyone says its not going to change your mind, but my advice is weigh the pros and cons for yourself, and then decide. Bitcoin graph speaks for itself, and watched closely you will realise it has given a 200% profit almost cyclically. It is the favored coin of cryptosphere, and despite the volatile markets, one that has kept its trust alive.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:22:53 PM

Just don't loose hope.
Market will go up for sure because in this way markets works.
Every time after bear market will be bull market too.
Patience is key to success.

We see many newbies just don't think that bitcoin has the potential to go bigger in the market, but I really happy to see the newbie keep supporting the bitcoin and I am damn sure that we will find the bitcoin price goes back to 20k USD for with in 5 months.

There is legalization gonna happening in the next month so you will be ready to find the big bump in the market. Russia is whale gonna launch the bitcoin in their all cities.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:24:46 PM

its really testing time for many and don't lose hope on bitcoin market will recover for sure market is on correction we can see many such huge dump in past but once the market settle we can see pump as well
sunnydmd

Activity: 294

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:47:37 PM

the pros of cryptocurrency are undeniable.
so it never be shutdown by any mean.
people who have lots of money hat controlled market for long time, they would never pump until almost people lose faith. so that they can make more profit, market attrack more people when it rise so hot, I think

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Omnopon)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:58:18 PM

It's funny for me that someone still hopes that Bitcoin will return to his former positions so that it’ll be possibly to earn good money. I myself lost a lot when I cash out while the previous dump.
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:43:31 PM

I will advise you never to loose hope on bitcoin. Yes it is a challenging time for BTC but it's just for a moment. Besides, that is it's nature. I strongly believe that by mid year, BTC who rise again. So HOLD and keep HOLDING else you loose eventually.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: