Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:53:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fate is getting lost!  (Read 1104 times)
tak rogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

it seems nowadays many people are complaining about this kind of events but seeing the fluctuating and significant altcoin movements is indeed a natural thing so who is able to be patient then he who will win such a game today.
turbo165

Activity: 181

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

just calm down everything will get better just we need to wait a long time to return our money, and my advice do not you sell your altcoin when everyone panicked.
RedUnicorn

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:10:37 PM

Everybody has there own limits in terms of patiently watching as how there money simple evaporates in thin air.. Im getting tired also even tho i started month ago , but i still know it has to recover in near future maybe this month or maybe even later i still believe that in a long term everybody is winning from this bearish run as we get experience and mentally geting used to pressure like this.
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:12:31 PM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided
Hmm .. why do you think that someone will clearly answer this to you? Nobody knows for sure how Bitcoin will behave tomorrow and what plan was planned for him by "guys with big money"
You can guess forever!
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:30:05 PM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided
So sad to hear that. with the current price it is not  idea to sell your position in bitcoin better to hold until price may recover but we don't know when this happen. but if you really really need cash then it should be a big problem better to lend from your neighbor and pay it in an installment bases than to sell your investment for a loss.

Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:21:23 PM

I can't imagine that now there are people who sell the kriptovy coins. don't do it. now to hold them in real time. he will begin to grow soon. and the good tendency will extend also in other currencies.
Aivengo111

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:19:14 AM

I was very surprised when I saw this today that Bitcoin began to pump a little. I'm not at all sure that it will already reach 20 thousand, but it is too early to cash out. It is necessary to wait more.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:44:20 AM

If you really need to cash out, then just do it, otherwise you should hold it.
I also faced such dilemma 3 years ago, and I had to sell some of my bitcoin.
I learnt from it and held bitcoin as much as I can.
peleng

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:02:06 PM

I was very surprised when I saw this today that Bitcoin began to pump a little. I'm not at all sure that it will already reach 20 thousand, but it is too early to cash out. It is necessary to wait more.
It does not look like the beginning of a new growth period. Most likely, we will see a further decline in prices because there are no prerequisites for strong growth. I think the beginning of a new wave of growth will not happen sooner than in a few months. Now, without extreme need, it is unnecessary to sell their coins, the price is too low.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:30:13 PM

Only those people who are holding bitcoin would win the game,remember bitcoin is still dominant in the market and it is the reason why most of the investors are going to gamble with bitcoin, compare to these shitcoins that theres no assurance in the future,cryptocurrencies has high volatility and it could rise and fall all of a sudden or it could be the same thing like what we have,a long term bearish trend or a long term bullish we should be adopting to any of these situations to prevent losses from our investments.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 11:34:30 PM

Faith not fate.
Why do you really lost your trust in bitcoin? It proves a lot of years from the day it was invented. The price wasn't back to its peak? Maybe, you need more years to know how long will you hold bitcoins in your wallet. The problem with the new investors of BTC is that, they want to gain daily in bitcoin and hate the bitcoin when they lose much of their money. If you don't want to risk, you must think 1000X before you put your money in the bitcoin wallet.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
cryptonaut

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:51:57 AM

The more people expect growth, the longer we will wait for it. In the near future, bitcoin will not grow in price and if there is an opportunity NOT to sell it before the summer, then the best thing to take advantage of.
Hobbit698

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:16:46 AM

I also hate when it's time to cash out, and the market at this point is low
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:34:58 AM

As far as I understand the market at the end of the week began to recover slowly and I think that in the future there are still chances that Bitcoin will recover in price. Although these chances are very small, but you can take a chance.
if I become a trader I would not care about the coin price and what coin I bought for investment. because I just take his moment alone to get a profit. because the principle of a trader is to make a profit
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:38:49 AM

Bitcoin under 7000$ now, it appears a new round of crypto selloff is coming. Are you ready?

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 11:58:58 AM

Just wait, dude. Hold tight your Bitcoin. I see a good prospect in June.
If you see the chart history on last year, on June we can start seeing the "Bull Run" of Bitcoin.

I agree. I know it's easy to lose hope now, especially when the market is not doing good and many coins have really been on the decline. However, as you know, following past trends, you know that these coins have the capacity to recuperate and regain their lost values back. It's not that easy to pin your profit on the hope that it will happen, but at this point, what are we to do. It's better if we will just be smart with our investments, and the best way to do that is to just hold and be patient until such time it surges back rather than dealing now and only getting  yourself a loss.

matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

If you are losing hope on bitcoin, it will be better for you to cash out as soon as you can because those that invest in cryptocurrency are not fainthearted investors! They are very aware of the risk involve and they deal with their risk head on!

magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:05:47 PM

If you are not doing or using bitcoin in trading then leave it for awhile because soon it will pump back for sure.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

If you are not doing or using bitcoin in trading then leave it for awhile because soon it will pump back for sure.
Yes, I know that feelings because my first time of buying coin out of my bounty reward is last month of this year. I have bought NLC2 coin worth 500$ and now my holdings is reducing for about 50% because of its price downfall together with the dive of bitcoin, I am starting losing fate that my investment won't back to me anymore.

dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:09:10 PM

Investing in crypto-currencies is associated with a great risk. In any risky investment you need to enter keeping a cool head and have a lot of patience in case of a bad period. In my opinion, everything can disappear but Bitcoin remains.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: