Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:29:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fate is getting lost!  (Read 1100 times)
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:46:45 AM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided

Dont be despondent as ups and down is common in crypot.i have been facing this condition for last 2-3 years and for me its ok.I would hold my investment and cash out when market is in bullish trend.Market was bit better when this thread was posted.Currently market is severely  red and its better to hold your investment rather than to sell.
pergola

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:04:06 AM

We need to keep our coins and not panic. The crypto market is currently very volatile. Yesterday, investor sentiment was very pissimistic, and today everyone is encouraged by the sharp rise. But there could be an even greater fall. It is necessary to wait until this hard time is over, the market will undoubtedly fully recover in the future.

agus_sna

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:07:05 PM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided
I first use or treding I also often experience losses, and learn from my own mistakes I am now using a long-term investment method, and I do not panic when the coins go down, because I make a withdrawal only when my coins get results.
Just curhatan, that might inspire ..
ZaYeelim

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:37:44 AM

Try not to accept to what you can win about the digital forms of money yet accepted to what it can do to your life in the future,cryptocurrencies are for sure beneficial yet it needs a considerable measure of time for the general population to receive the innovation particularly for those individuals who doesnt have any thought what bitcoin and crryptocurrencies are that is the reason you have to HODL!
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:47:51 AM

The reason why the market is volatile is because of the prices that is always depending on supply and demand, this is the reason why bitcoins price sometimes is dropping.
Zct2002

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:51:16 AM

The reason why the market is volatile is because of the prices that is always depending on supply and demand, this is the reason why bitcoins price sometimes is dropping.
Yes it is the law of supply and and demand that drives the price of bitcoin. Whenever there are negative news about bitcoin, most likely price will drop maybe because people will sell their bitcoin thus increasing the supply.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:18:46 AM

My friend has experienced the quality of your falling price and it cost a lot. Two very difficult choices overshadow hold or cutloss. This is true full of established consideration. Sometimes we have to cutloss to start with the latest promising coins however. Or cutloss than the to fall again. But the hold option is also possible if the price will not fall deeper.

Fadhil Pahlawadi

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:22:35 AM

it is impossible that we as players have to lose hope in bitcoin, if the problem of liquefying money even though low, is still there

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:24:43 AM

Haha, your description is enough to prove your obsession with cryptocurrency, which is very good, you don't have to worry about the immediate interests, Bitcoin will fly higher in the future.

AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:25:01 AM

Haha, your description is enough to prove your obsession with cryptocurrency, which is very good, you don't have to worry about the immediate interests, Bitcoin will fly higher in the future.

FrosyaBulatova

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:32:54 AM

I see good prospects in terms of bitcoin. According to forecasts, the price of bitcoin will soon jump, and everyone who holds bitcoin on his wallet, will be able to get a good profit. The market is unfolding right now, and soon we will see a good result.
fritzvillarin

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

If you cash out that is your call, but in my opinion just wait a little bit. Just wait for positive good news about Bitcoin then the price will pump again.
RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:18:25 PM

Hold it still, there will be a time that the value will be higher just keep on believing on it.  Think positively. At the same time you will earn a profit soon. Don't lose hope. Just be optimistic. Don't be stress about it.
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:31:26 PM

if you want a loss of course not no one wants losses in crypto so do not panic because bitcoin prices will jump
congngheauto

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:31:16 AM

Opportunities do not lose you nhé !!!
This August saw a price surge in BITCOIN.
You should be patient and wait for the bitcoin price to increase.
You should not read and believe too much information.
That will make you more anxious and affect your investment.
Good luck !!!
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:35:05 AM

Do not become impatient and lose faith in Bitcoin. It really is a great coin and has a lot of potential for long-term development. We just have to be patient and hold on in the long run, we will have big profits in 2019.
Experts have suggested that Bitcoin prices will rise to $ 15-17k by mid-2019.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:04:33 PM

I Just want to give you an advice, dont loose hope. Be patient enough and wait for the markets recovery, this knd of situation is very normal in daily life in crypto world so you have to build more patience. Dont panic, you dnt hve to do that cash out thingy but if you really need money and its urgents, its up to you on what you will do.

Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 02:06:05 PM

Don't loose faith my dear. No matter the circumstances that may be facing Bitcoin today, always assume it to be just a temporary thing. The end justifies the means. Bitcoin will surely overcome.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:09:37 PM

do not panic friends. currently not the right time to sell bitcoin. You first hold the bitcoin that you have. I look ahead the price of bitcoin will rise more significantly and have good prospects later this year. so you hold it first and wait when bitcoin prices rise and market conditions stabilize.
kiatitami

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:12:19 PM

Loss is a very sad thing, but when entering the cryptographic market, we have to take care of all the risks we can face, so try not to neglect the money they are. we invest to
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: