Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:11:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: fate is getting lost!  (Read 1104 times)
Floder1

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

It is good sometimes to listen to yourself. But to me it will be very hard to sell my BITCOIN all because the price is low. Hold it some more time and I think you will be very happy to see you BTC rise at the end of this year.
usm2000

Activity: 156
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:19:50 PM

currently the red market doesnt mean bitcoin is dead but remember not to make crypto the main job, because there are many trials in crypto, don't just rely on crypto money but look for cash from your real work,
Bimaab

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:22:25 PM

it's much early to lose your hope in cryptocurrencies, just wait more and it will rise up again. Bitcoin is tomorrow, is the future, don't lose hope and for the rest in your life try to survive without cash out Smiley
sanshanaked

Activity: 93
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

Selling BTC decisively and exchange them for cash if you really need cash, don't hesitate. Owing to we can't foresee the future and can't know the price trend of Bitcoin in the next few months.
boller

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:37:37 PM

Losing hope, panic, and sadness are normal when we lose our money in Bitcoin. Moreover for those who bought the Bitcoin in the early year about $20k. It is very sad to know it. However, What we can do right now is being patient and hopeful for the next price of Bitcoin in some years later. Just hold it if you can or sell them for some lost.
hidden jutsu

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:56:19 PM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided
are you really in need to cash out? if so, you can cash out anytime you want. but if you still can resist, just hold. its better, than selling it on bear market, we all see its grow last month, but we didnt expect that its price will drop again. just hope of another increase on its price. that's the only thing we can do right now.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

I am starting to loose hope in Bitcoin. Like really i need to cash out and for me its on its lowest... Undecided
dont worry about the price fluctuation.... just buy what you research and believe in and you're aiming for results after at least a year or more.

arthur304

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:42:47 PM

Obviously you didn't come for the technology Grin. I believe we just have to keep strong and hope for better times in the coming weeks.
Silifatmuda

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:52:43 PM

Sincerely speaking it is really getting lost, Am really losing my patience in crypto currency
The more I hold my tokens, the more there is decline in price,
I don't even know what to do again.
Maybe to still hold or sell them off.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:04:45 AM

do you not have other money as a backup? I advise you not to sell when the price is low, because you will lose and regret if later the price increases.
bitcoin is not that weak, there is still a lot of hope in bitcoin to have a high price, you just need to be patient and wait until the time comes. therefore I suggest you to have a job other than bitcoin, so you don't have trouble if bitcoin is having a low price.
K_rock

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 01:55:21 PM

if you immediately sell it there will be no regret at the end be patient waiting a bit of bitcoin time will certainly fit our expectations
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:16:41 PM

Not lifetime a pessimist, however formerly reasoning of losing aspiration, we should comprehend what our reasoning is betokening Bitcoin, how usually we boast our emotional, intellectual, and eve get-up-and-go expectancies to a digital action, so when something does not go the way we require the dismay always appears
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:45:48 PM

I dont think losing faith in bitcoin would be the best idea. We know that the price is down now, but just be patient. Dont sell it because you might regret it in the future. Just wait and be patient.
zeakqui

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

Numerous clients had lost expectation on bitcoin future, with these dump rate for long now nobody can truly say when it will have returned to up. On the off chance that we look through the past rate than today the cost extremely extraordinary by one means or another the decision is it is possible that you offer or hold. Offering you will lose huge, as opposed to holding that can give you benefit when time is in high value so be understanding this time.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

Many of us feel this kind of frustration, loose hope and lost expectations for this happened in breakdown markets. In this case everyone must be fight their negative frustration always think positive continue achieving your dream.
Mercedes

Activity: 356

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:45:17 PM

Don't despair. Thole. Bitcoin and encrypted currencies will not die. How can you say that? As for the good news of encrypted currencies, they indicate growth rather than decline.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:53:04 PM

We are all expecting for a bigger price in the market but this is something we need to overcome. Endure the feeling of disappointments and never quit because in this risky market,patience is really a virtue.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:29:38 PM

When investing we are taking risk and have to be prepared for the worse to happen. In Crypto sometimes we have bull run for 8 months and bear market
for 2 years. If we do not want to lose our investment  we have to be patient and not do not panic
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:35:26 PM

If you do not have enough patience to hold the profit value in bitcoin. Unfortunately, the injury hides a harshness from the market. Keep your faith in bitcoin. That is the destiny of existence in crypto.
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:37:08 PM

calm down friend, don't despair, indeed the current market conditions are very painful. but believe me the wheel is spinning, surely bitcoin will spin up and of course we can get profit as before, so hold your coin, don't sell now

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: