Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🎸 Blockchain based marketplace for VR concert experiences 🎸  (Read 16573 times)
Cryptomaster1

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:55:11 AM

Where is the company based?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yaazcryptos

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:55:45 AM

I love blockchain projects with VR. I think it is the technology of the future. Good luck
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:11:37 AM

Awesome project. I was amaze when the project is concerned about people who loves music. This is a new eye for everyone. The vision said itself to provide people who doesn't have enough money to go to concert can experience it in their home. Very convenient.
concertVR_io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:12:10 AM

Excited for this! When will we be able to redeem our coins?   Huh

Thank you for your interest in ConcertVR - keep it up!  Grin As soon as the ICO opens on April 15th!
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

Excited for this! When will we be able to redeem our coins?   Huh

Thank you for your interest in ConcertVR - keep it up!  Grin As soon as the ICO opens on April 15th!
Is there any way to get the coins without buying it or not? I hope there will be a way to get it by the bounty campaign like signature campaign, facebook campaign.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

Wow! Such a nice idea, applying technology like Virtual Reality in a concert. But how does this project differ from an online streaming of a concert?
concertVR_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:24:05 AM

Interesting idea - will definitely be keen to contribute  Grin Can I contribute to the ICO more than one time?

Great! Thank you for your interest in ConcertVR - it means a lot to us  Kiss Yes you can. Our system creates a unique wallet address for contributions for each investor. So if you want to contribute more than one time, just send another amount to the wallet created for you!  Wink
concertVR_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:25:43 AM

Do you have a bounty program?  Huh Tongue

Hi Daniel! Thank you for your interest in ConcertVR  Wink The bounty program will be announced shortly!
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:34:35 AM

VR are now into some innovations which we actually noticed as the time is passing by. Imagine that you are only at your home and because of this technology, it is more likely we are in the real places where the concert is being held. Hoping to see more update of this project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
samsungvina19

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

Concert VR, sound good. I don't need to go to venue to watch concert anymore (im poor). But ICO sold out, how can i join this project? Any social media bounty later dev?

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
concertVR_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:37:02 AM

ConcertVR will be the first blockchain based marketplace for high-quality VR content from the music and entertainment sector. R U ready to rock?!

YES we are.  Cheesy Join the REVOLUTION!
concertVR_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:39:00 AM

What currencies will be accepted during the ICO - can I pay in FIAT currency or do I need to have BTC/ ETH?  Roll Eyes Grin

Hi thank you for your question and your interest in ConcertVR. We currently accept BTC and ETH and are working to accept FIAT currency!
concertVR_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:40:40 AM

An interesting idea for a project called concertVR ICO - Change the future of entertainment!
And how and where can I read the White Paper of the project? Give me a link please.
Do you have a program of generosity? How can I get acquainted with the conditions of the bounty campaign?
I wish you realization of your ambitious plans.

Hi thank you for your interest in ConcertVR - it means a lot to us. Here is the link for the white paper: https://www.concertvr.io/wp-content/uploads/dlm_uploads/2018/01/CVRWP-ENGL-1.4.compressed.pdf The bounty program will be announced shortly  Wink
concertVR_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:42:49 AM

Good luck to you!

Thank you!  Kiss Watch this space for more exciting news. For our main FAQ chat please feel free to join us on Telegram at: https://t.me/concertVR1
concertVR_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.

Great - thank you for your interest in ConcertVR. It means a lot to us  Kiss
BubbleBoy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:04:13 AM

Hi!

Am I right that we may see the MVP on May 2018?

Do you have something for now to demonstrate?
What partners are you looking for to grow faster?

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
concertVR_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:10:03 AM

The idea of presence through 3D modeling at a concert is interesting, but how does this differ from the usual 3 d points on TV? I did not see the white paper, the link to the representatives of the team does not work.

Hi, the way VR works is more real in respect that when you move your head you get different viewpoints just like you would in real life. Therefore, it gives more of the perception that you are really at the concert.

Here is the link to the white paper: https://www.concertvr.io/download/897/

And here are the main team members and their links:

Sebastian Deyle - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastian-deyle-a8220a57/
Andreas Knuffmann - https://www.linkedin.com/in/andreas-knuffmann-0517b61/
Frank Zahn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/fzahn/

If you have any further questions please feel free to join us on Telegram for our main FAQ chat: https://t.me/concertVR1
concertVR_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:13:55 AM

Cheesy Well, I am thinking that I can watch my favorite rock bands performing in front of me will awesome. Well, be looking forward to this project any bounty campaigns.

Cheesy Cheesy YES watch this space for some exciting artists to be announced. The bounty program will be announced shortly! If you have any further questions please keep updated with us on Telegram at: https://t.me/concertVR1
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:27:30 AM

VR are now into some innovations which we actually noticed as the time is passing by. Imagine that you are only at your home and because of this technology, it is more likely we are in the real places where the concert is being held. Hoping to see more update of this project.

You're right, it's so amazing and great project which you can feel the ambience by using their ultimate virtual experience. I will support this project as time goes by also for their up coming bounty. I believe this project is competitive enough among others.
concertVR_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:33:49 AM

After some calculate. I see you said that the token sales is 220 millions token so maximum cap is only 33k ETH (withou bonus)? Why at the picture i see is 60k ETH?

Hi, we plan to create 400,000,000 tokens within the pre-ICO and the ICO stages. Which explains why our maximum cap is 60k ETH if you multiply by the price of 1 token as 0.00015 ETH. Hope this helps, for any further questions please join us on our main FAQ chat on Telegram: https://t.me/concertVR1

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: