Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:47:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🎸 Blockchain based marketplace for VR concert experiences 🎸  (Read 16583 times)
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:28:23 PM

So I can choose one of 3 positions? The image can only be moved around in a circle, or up and down too?
Yes, you can choose several positions - the end of the hall, the middle, and right on the stage with an act. I think you can turn in any direction Smiley
Nastenasl4stena

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:43:59 PM

So I can choose one of 3 positions? The image can only be moved around in a circle, or up and down too?
Yes, you can choose several positions - the end of the hall, the middle, and right on the stage with an act. I think you can turn in any direction Smiley
It's a pity that you can not move around the hall ... in real time, watching the recorded concert Smiley
But this is still from the category of fiction
manox.dave

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:58:33 PM

It's a pity that you can not move around the hall ... in real time, watching the recorded concert Smiley
But this is still from the category of fiction
This is not yet possible, unfortunately. After all, this requires a 3D model of the concert hall, as well as recording a concert in the appropriate format ... or from all points simultaneously during the concert ... I'm not sure that I correctly understand how this can be realized
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:15:23 PM

Many VR glasses are equipped with a too weak sound. That is, in order to use your system people will have to buy expensive glasses?
Yes, but in connection with the growth in demand, more budget models may be issued

What if only a small portion of people are interested to use these glasses because they don't see the significance of it on their everyday living? Which means very few can afford to acquire these glasses and so the growth of this token will be affected as well.
Yes you are right. We, as investors, are exactly what we need Smiley

I have to admit a hundred I was looking for a project for investment, but this one was so interesting to me that I want to try it, honestly Smiley

Well, what hinders and invest in the project, and use it?
I think it will be really interesting to work with this project. And I like the idea, and the conditions for investing are good, and forecasts are also satisfying

The idea is great. But the success in the market is still questionable. Without the support of the regular consumers or if it will not be popular in the market, then even if the product is exceptionally great, the project will slowly die.
norman-soil

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

Many VR glasses are equipped with a too weak sound. That is, in order to use your system people will have to buy expensive glasses?
Yes, but in connection with the growth in demand, more budget models may be issued

What if only a small portion of people are interested to use these glasses because they don't see the significance of it on their everyday living? Which means very few can afford to acquire these glasses and so the growth of this token will be affected as well.

I have to admit a hundred I was looking for a project for investment, but this one was so interesting to me that I want to try it, honestly Smiley

I think it will be really interesting to work with this project. And I like the idea, and the conditions for investing are good, and forecasts are also satisfying

The idea is great. But the success in the market is still questionable. Without the support of the regular consumers or if it will not be popular in the market, then even if the product is exceptionally great, the project will slowly die.

but why do you think that this will not be interesting to people? its inexpensive, beautiful, functional. it will definitely find its fans
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:15:19 AM

I saw the ads on youtube and the project sounds very interesting. Will probably hit the market. Good luck on the project.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 06:22:20 AM

I don't think it will die. I am sure that the team will surely develop and enhance the features of their product. The team consists of experts in marketing that I am sure, they can deal with the promotion issue. VR will hit the market big time. The only problem they have to face is the competition.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
manox.dave

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:46:47 PM

I saw the ads on youtube and the project sounds very interesting. Will probably hit the market. Good luck on the project.
Yes, but this is not an advertisement but a presentation, it starts very long and most people miss it. It is necessary that advertising starts with specifics
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:04:01 AM

Well, a pretty high score, but why do you think that the profit will be average? The demand for music is huge, but at an adequate price many will want to find themselves at a concert and not just listen to music. This idea comes to mind spontaneously, and it will be useful if there is such a possibility - to attend the concert without leaving your comfort zone.
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:19:27 AM

Well, a pretty high score, but why do you think that the profit will be average? The demand for music is huge, but at an adequate price many will want to find themselves at a concert and not just listen to music. This idea comes to mind spontaneously, and it will be useful if there is such a possibility - to attend the concert without leaving your comfort zone.
There is a possibility that this will be of interest to only a few. But if this project is the only one, then even so you can take a very profitable area for work
TomHurst

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:38:17 AM

There is a possibility that this will be of interest to only a few. But if this project is the only one, then even so you can take a very profitable area for work
Considering the excitement around virtual reality, as well as using it in games, movies ... everywhere ... the demand for a concert in virtual reality should be huge
ukrainskaya-devaxa

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:49:24 AM

Considering the excitement around virtual reality, as well as using it in games, movies ... everywhere ... the demand for a concert in virtual reality should be huge
I'm pretty sure of that. This is a brilliant decision, how can this be avoided?
One day, the world will completely plunge into a virtual reality. But for now its necessary to cope with this, as long as people have an interest, there is a great desire to find themselves in another place, doing practically nothing for this.
MaksonJoe

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:28:32 PM

I'm pretty sure of that. This is a brilliant decision, how can this be avoided?
One day, the world will completely plunge into a virtual reality. But for now its necessary to cope with this, as long as people have an interest, there is a great desire to find themselves in another place, doing practically nothing for this.
You're right. I also would like to participate in this. I'm still thinking about buying tokens .. but if the project succeeds, I'll definitely sign up for a test Smiley
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 08:56:27 PM

Why not, when do they start the ICO? What is a soft cap? Have you already collected it?
brussqett

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:18:39 PM

Why not, when do they start the ICO? What is a soft cap? Have you already collected it?
It's started 2 days ago:

Main sale begins: 2018-04-15 at 10:00h UTC
Main sale ends: 2018-05-15 at 10:00h UTC
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 09:39:31 PM

I didn't find information about the soft cap anywhere. Most likely it's some symbolic sum ... or not very big.
CristopherCollins77

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:01:02 PM

So far, all the 360 videos that I've seen were of relatively poor quality. How will it be here? Will there be an enhanced image?
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:21:03 PM

So far, all the 360 videos that I've seen were of relatively poor quality. How will it be here? Will there be an enhanced image?
Well, the presentation from the phone does not show the quality of the video, but I think the developers understand that in case of poor quality the system will not be popular
Klennox

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:35:17 PM

Well, the presentation from the phone does not show the quality of the video, but I think the developers understand that in case of poor quality the system will not be popular
Yes. On the phone you will not see bad quality, especially from afar. But in glasses - every pixel will be noticeable.
But I liked how the position sensor works. It's more of a phone call, but the application also works fine.
jess4ever

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:58:31 PM

Yes. On the phone you will not see bad quality, especially from afar. But in glasses - every pixel will be noticeable.
But I liked how the position sensor works. It's more of a phone call, but the application also works fine.
Exactly, just as happy viewing without glasses. You can watch somewhere on the road, in the subway, in the bus ... In general ... this can attract a little more attention, since not everyone has glasses but everyone will want to try it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: