Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:41:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🎸 Blockchain based marketplace for VR concert experiences 🎸  (Read 16573 times)
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:34:49 PM

I can sense that thier platform along with thier equipments will be widely used in concert in the coming years. This is the best time to invest while its is still underappreciated.

You're correct bro. Now is the time to buy or invest in VRconcert project because it will surely be a big hit in the future. And also, I'm pretty sure that this kind of technology will be trend and demand in social medias. So now is our chance to grab the opportunity because sooner or later this chances will fade away.

Many members is excited and can't wait for the launched of this project. For sure this will be a hit in the market. ConcertVR is surely is aiming for the people that who can't join the live concert but can experience it through VR.
Of course, actually i don't understand so much about VRConcert or i still read their whitepaper carefully, i only think they bring live music to everyone by their app and their tools?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yaazcryptos

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:36:43 PM

I see tons of projects regarding VR recently. But it is tech of future so its normal, good luck Smiley
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:27:37 PM

I see tons of projects regarding VR recently. But it is tech of future so its normal, good luck Smiley

You're absolutely right, VR are so demand here in crypto currency community as they just make some innovation or the purpose by using VR. Well, as I read on their platform it so nice and great by using VR like a live concert as you will able to feel the ambience. Hopefully this project is competitive enough since many ICO projects around here in the community.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:00:46 PM

You're absolutely right, VR are so demand here in crypto currency community as they just make some innovation or the purpose by using VR. Well, as I read on their platform it so nice and great by using VR like a live concert as you will able to feel the ambience. Hopefully this project is competitive enough since many ICO projects around here in the community.
Joining the technology of VR here on blockchain and cryptocurrency can really be a good mix, as it will be more trendy and more techy project. In which it will attract many people that likes the current demand towards VR in the crypto community.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:17:44 PM

Is there a chance that using this project in concert to make users comfortable, will lessen their expenses? or it's the same as the price of the ticket going live in the concert too? Will wait for your answers here devs and admin.

Well, I am predicting that payment for these kinds of VR concert is not expensive not like the LIVE concert because it's already been recorded and finished. The good is that you feel that you are really in the concert watching your favorite band.

That is probably a good suggestion that they must adjust the price of the concert since it is not live anymore. Also, people can afford if they will have a really reasonable price of their tickets.

You will be able to watch the concert in real time ( live ) through your VR device, otherwise we can't called tickets !
For price, it will cheap than main tickets, however in order to watch concert in quality image, you will need to have expansive VR headset.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:37:17 PM

I think the project will face competition, I came across a project called Ceek that offer the same features and same concept, allowing people to buy ticket and watch live concert through VR head set.

Oh yes, I just read about it little bit on their Ann Thread. They already take this to an other level. They allow their members to mint their own coins with very less transaction fees - less then Eth (LoL)

And they want to implement Ads ON.  As far as I understand, people who watch the live concerts, are also going to see some advertisements and this will give the company a win-win-win situation.

They did many good stuff, I will try to the whitepaper of those two projects later and make a comparison between them. Anyway VR is still limited, for example this project has feature that allow artist to sell mass tickets all over world, in theory is good, but in reality not many people own VR device and those who own, not all of them own a good device that allows to have quality experience. Therefore those kinda of project will not shine in current time.

That's right, but I think this is a nich. There are too many people in the world, who are really looking for to take part in their favourite bands live concert, but they live in different continents and it is not possible for them financially. I do not know how much a good quality VR device costs, but it is for sure cheaper then to buy flight and concert tickets from India to America and also pay for hotel and co (just an example). So in my opinion the real fans of a music band are going to invest this money even it is 500 or 1k usd. Because I now crazy people even they have not too much money, they always buy the last version of Apple Phone or Samsung...
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:39:16 PM

I'm curious and what kind of equipment will you need besides VR glasses? I think this is a rather complex engineering solution.
Besides these VR glasses, you of course, will need additional equipment in the form of good qualitative the melomanskikh of earphones (if that you are), or at least to a good monitor audisistema. If of course the reproduced sound is expensive to you and you really want to approach concert sounding.

What on earth is "melomanskikh" of an earphone?

Also pretty sure the glasses should have some feature for sound, wearing earphones on top of the glasses is cumbersome
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:25:16 AM

Yeah recently is from a marketplace, and some are from Adult entertainment. Hopefully, this project can attract people who are lazy enough to go to live concert but eagerly still want to watch a concert of their favorite band.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:00:55 AM

Yeah recently is from a marketplace, and some are from Adult entertainment. Hopefully, this project can attract people who are lazy enough to go to live concert but eagerly still want to watch a concert of their favorite band.
Yes this is very convenient to those people who really wants to watch live concerts. Because in the fact that through the VR integration in this project, people don't need to take any hassle to come to a crowded place just to watch their favorite bands or any concerts. This project is very interesting and beneficial at the same time.
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:49:23 AM

I would like to not only take part in the promotion of this project, but also use it when the team can realize it!

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:14:38 AM

I understand that there are many projects related to BP, but this project is distinguished by a team whose origins come from Gremania. We can trust them
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:21:21 AM

I really like the concept of the project ,but I have done questions like will it be live?

The project is still new and we cannot tell now if the project is going to be live soon. For now the best thing to do is monitor the project and help with the advertising and their promotions.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:26:27 AM

I really like the concept of the project ,but I have done questions like will it be live?
I guess so, if we can't see a concert live is there really a point to launch a new platform only for VR.

Yeah most probably it will be live. But you will be able to watch it later too. Well, the whole point of the platform is to experience concerts in VR, to feel the presence of the artist and the crowd and the catch the vibes all in real time.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:09:17 AM

The project is still new and we cannot tell now if the project is going to be live soon. For now the best thing to do is monitor the project and help with the advertising and their promotions.
This is the right thought and workable instruction for each of us together to build a great achievement by focussing on the branding functionalities which helps to drive a greater result.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:33:52 AM

I'm wondering what are the requirements for the Internet when using this product? I think it's very high.
Lodi0808

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:44:25 AM

I'm wondering what are the requirements for the Internet when using this product? I think it's very high.
I think its necessary to have a good upload and download speed before using this platform since you will be streaming a live concert, I believe you dont want to miss every second becuase of buffers.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:56:29 AM

Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Yeah its true they do a good job.This platform has a big possibilities to reach the top. Because of its amazing ideas, project concept was very interesting.A kind of project that very useful and can be benefited by users. I am one of the suppoters of VR concert. Looking forward for its project victory soon.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:53:37 AM

I think its necessary to have a good upload and download speed before using this platform since you will be streaming a live concert, I believe you dont want to miss every second becuase of buffers.

I guess the platform must set the required speed of internet because the platform deals with virtual reality concert.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:21:44 AM

I guess the platform must set the required speed of internet because the platform deals with virtual reality concert.

Yes, this is also a required for having a concert VR, fast internet will be more reliable to watch live concert with high definition or some 3D.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:58:29 AM

I think that you need a very good Internet speed. Most likely the highest that can provide you your Internet provider. Then, for sure, you can watch the diva concert without a pause.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: