Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:56:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🎸 Blockchain based marketplace for VR concert experiences 🎸  (Read 16585 times)
sircy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

the music industry is growing very nice every year and always have increased. the opportunity is great for this because ICO taken certainly will very easily be accepted by the society.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Lucasolofsson85

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:36:53 PM

the music industry is growing very nice every year and always have increased. the opportunity is great for this because ICO taken certainly will very easily be accepted by the society.
I hope that it will be accepted with great interest. Then we will see the development of the project with our own eyes
brussqett

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:12:32 PM

I hope that it will be accepted with great interest. Then we will see the development of the project with our own eyes
It seems that this has already been received with interest. And as advertising on YouTube you also brought attention to
Ayupich

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:41:46 PM

It seems that this has already been received with interest. And as advertising on YouTube you also brought attention to

Where did you find the advertisement on Youtube? I dont have anything...
evilcyclope

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:02:46 PM

Where did you find the advertisement on Youtube? I dont have anything...

It seems that this is contextual advertising. I read about the project on one computer - this advertisement appeared. And on the other there is no such advertising Smiley
TomHurst

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:31:26 PM

Very promising direction. The project is obliged to collect a soft cap !!! I think this is the most interesting project at the moment. The main thing is that such a depressive position in the crypto currency market doesnt affect negatively your fees
Petramaxindoshka

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:58:48 PM

Very promising direction. The project is obliged to collect a soft cap !!! I think this is the most interesting project at the moment. The main thing is that such a depressive position in the crypto currency market doesnt affect negatively your fees
Fortunately the market is stabilizing, so you dont have to worry about it. Especially in the hands of an experienced team, even in an aggressive market, the project will be successful
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:41:03 AM

I found information about the upper limit - it's 60 000 ETH. But what is the lower limit?
Sharlotta.Berg

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:22:30 AM

I found information about the upper limit - it's 60 000 ETH. But what is the lower limit?
It seems that a soft cap for the project is not installed ... This is the first time I see this, but I havent found any information about it.
Mila.Vitra

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:07:36 AM

It seems that a soft cap for the project is not installed ... This is the first time I see this, but I havent found any information about it.
Maybe they can achieve success without a soft cap?
Although most likely, gentlemen, you just couldnt find the information Smiley
brussqett

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:42:58 AM

A fairly attractive referral program for an investor is 5% of each token sold. Very effective profit.
skybot13x

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

I guess I can participate at concerts from my home via VR glasses? Or is there also a VR concert where people meet somewhere? How does that work by standard?

Yes you can participate anywhere at anytime. You can catch concerts live or on demand in the presence of your own home. On the application you can chat with friends in realtime so that's the closest thing to watching a real concert with friends!

Even though it will take a while until people become familiar with such a new technology, I can see the whole business growing very soon. Tickets can also be much cheaper and it might be an option even for those who don't have that much money. But they need the technology of course, which is quite expensive I guess?

The problem is that tickets for popular live music sell out very quickly these days and only have certain spots on the tour so even if tickets are cheap the closest location that someone's favourite artist is performing at could require travel, accommodation etc on top. Our solution will give the opportunity for those who do not have the money, the time or live in the right place to watch their favourite concert anytime and anywhere. We recognise that the technology could be expensive which is why we offer the ability to enjoy your content once purchased across ANY platform - whether you would prefer your smartphone, VR glasses, your browser or your SmartTV. Any further questions please join us on Telegram: https://t.me/concertVR1  Cool Cool

I totally see the value in your proposition. It's awesome. And I think that average prices for VR devices will very soon decline sharply once mass adoption kicks in and competition among sellers increases.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Lucasolofsson85

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:14:11 PM

Many VR glasses are equipped with a too weak sound. That is, in order to use your system people will have to buy expensive glasses?
AngelinaShulcz

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:32:10 PM

Many VR glasses are equipped with a too weak sound. That is, in order to use your system people will have to buy expensive glasses?
Yes, but in connection with the growth in demand, more budget models may be issued
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:57:04 PM

Yes, but in connection with the growth in demand, more budget models may be issued

What if only a small portion of people are interested to use these glasses because they don't see the significance of it on their everyday living? Which means very few can afford to acquire these glasses and so the growth of this token will be affected as well.
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:57:44 PM

What if only a small portion of people are interested to use these glasses because they don't see the significance of it on their everyday living? Which means very few can afford to acquire these glasses and so the growth of this token will be affected as well.
Yes you are right. We, as investors, are exactly what we need Smiley
Gregory.Leps

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:38:24 PM

I have to admit a hundred I was looking for a project for investment, but this one was so interesting to me that I want to try it, honestly Smiley
Narimann

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:13:31 PM

I have to admit a hundred I was looking for a project for investment, but this one was so interesting to me that I want to try it, honestly Smiley

Well, what hinders and invest in the project, and use it?
RomanBelich

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:47:41 PM

Well, what hinders and invest in the project, and use it?
I think it will be really interesting to work with this project. And I like the idea, and the conditions for investing are good, and forecasts are also satisfying
TomHurst

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:12:00 PM

So I can choose one of 3 positions? The image can only be moved around in a circle, or up and down too?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: