Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:12:12 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying a house with BTC  (Read 2029 times)
Mr_Devin

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:56:54 AM

Although BTC prices are up and down. but many people are interested in this one virtual currency (BTC). As for buying a house with BTC I think this is a new thing. Although in some countries there are property companies that offer houses with BTC. How to pay by using blockchain technology, between the seller and the buyer through the agreement first.

rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

Buying a house using bitcoins or other cryptocurrency is possible because there are a lot of new ico's that are using a concept of real estate so we can always find a best platform that can sell us house with a cheaper price.

data_teks

Activity: 267
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:01:45 PM

Thats very awesome to buy house for bitcoin Smiley When you bought bitcoin for 70$ per one and after buy big house for 50btc Smiley
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:03:41 PM

You can buy a house with bitcoin. And you can buy more. When BTC developed widely and accepted by many places. I also wish I could buy a house to have a private space for my little family.
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

Some experts warn that buying real estate with bitcoin won't be simple in every case. As Open Listing notes, "Even if you are able to find a seller that's willing to accept your offer in bitcoin, it can be tricky to find title insurance and escrow companies who feel comfortable handling virtual currency transactions.

Using bitcoins to buy a house is legal, but it isn't easy, says Josias N. Dewey, a Miami real estate lawyer who has authored several publications on blockchain currencies. ... Some real estate agents have resorted to converting bitcoin to cash, then back again to close sales.

It is possible but try to think it so many times before making a final decision.
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

Now, a professional Real Estate Company has provided this service. Unfortunately, I still do not have enough bitcoins to pay for this service. Many years ago I had a dream that I wanted to have a house on the beach. I could spend a holiday with my family on vacation. I would work harder for this dream. Maybe bitcoin would help me to achieve it, if I had to focus on the world of encryption.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
Dbigfoot102

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:26:23 PM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 02:14:04 PM by Dbigfoot102

Very much possible. Since it still is equivalent to its real value. But the question is who would want to accept your payment if btc drops in price? Or if the buying price seem to be a bit low him? Not unless he will be very sure that he will gain no matter how much value you are going to pay.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:36:25 PM

That is a very good progress that if the housing authority and the different housing developer will accept bitcoin as payments for house then it is good for the bitcoin and the one who are holders of this coin because it will have another  institution to transact of.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:43:02 PM

This depends on the agreement between the seller and the buyer. Step forward from fellow bitcoin holders. This can be followed by the housing developers to receive the payment in the form of bitcoin.
dwiumay

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:54:01 PM

In my opinion, buying money using BTC could be done.
Could by first sell the BTC we have with the currency that applies in our country.
Or it could also directly pay the house we buy from the seller by using BTC.
Darwinie

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:02:32 PM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

Here in the philippines, buying house with bitcoin is not yet acceptable. Hopefully in the near future, but now when you want to purchase something using BTC you have to convert and incash you Coin to be able to materialize purchasing stuff.
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

I would rather use the old method where I withdraw the Bitcoins and pay with FIAT currency. Hopefully in the future we will be doing this with digital money!
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

I think it depends on how much the house price will buy and how much bitcoin it has, if the bitcoin that much and the bitcoin price can increase as in 2017, it can easily buy a home, but if bitcoin like today, then buying a house will be a dream.

waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:02:57 PM

I have some friends who are selling their house and exchanging Bitcoin. But I do not think this is a good idea. If the Bitcoin price goes down then the value of the house will also go down
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:07:18 PM

This is a crazy idea. buy a house, buy a car by Bitcoin. I think using cash is faster than using Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin will be used in more advanced technology rather than buy a house
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:28:52 PM

Buying a house with bitcoin, I think it's too hard for me to do it. Because bitcoin is not always the same price. So when I'm planning to get or to buy a new house, I think I just need to earn a lot of money with bitcoin so that I can buy a new house or a things that I want to buy.
CCRBNews

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:36:24 PM

You could buy a house with a banana if the seller agreed to sell it to you.

If you found someone willing to exchange Bit Coin for a house then the exchange would happen.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:37:56 PM

I think it could be if we want to buy a house with bitcoin. but not directly paid in the form of bitcoin. maybe have to be sold first in the form of the country's currency. dollar, or rupiah. unless bitcoin can be used in one country, it maybe possible to buy a house directly with bitcoin. can buy fried chicken and cars, should also can buy a house.

felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:04:53 AM

Yes it is possible to buy or to build your dreams house. This is bitcoin's expertise! people take a risk to invest in bitcoin sometimes become successful. They sacrifice all their efforts to earn more profits in bitcoin they usually wait until the price becoming higher then at the right time they are sell it to get money.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
supermam

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:03:19 AM

There is no impossible with bitcoin you can fulfill your dream with it but theres must be companies that sells houses who accept bitcoin as payment or construction supplies that also accept bitcoin then you can buy a house or build your own house.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: