Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:33:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying a house with BTC  (Read 2028 times)
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:52:37 AM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.
That is true, what is more you can buy cars and everything if you only have a person who can make this transaction possible. In future imagine that even shops could work like that... it would be awesome to see such a situation.
It is really amazing with the help of bitcoin.Lots of people now are in stable position and can buy there own house . Yes as im.experiencing it Im happy that I can be able to buy like house and lot  woth my effort everyday. Im lucky that I am become part of it.
Of course, that's amazing, buying a house with Bitcoin. I do it when the price of Bitcoin at rate $15.000 and I just sell my assets, 3 BTC, then I get a beautiful house. I'm very love Bitcoin.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:58:40 AM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

As Bitcoin has become very popular in recent times, we have started to see this option in many places. It is absolutely necessary to emphasize that I am satisfied with this situation and that it is a very good development. When it comes to sellers, they both sell their homes with profit margins and get the opportunity to make money again by investing in Bitcoin.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:49:33 AM

Yes it is possible to buy or to build your dreams house. This is bitcoin's expertise! people take a risk to invest in bitcoin sometimes become successful. They sacrifice all their efforts to earn more profits in bitcoin they usually wait until the price becoming higher then at the right time they are sell it to get money.
Having your own place to live is the dream of every single person living in this earth and that the ones who are planning to buy the house using their bitcoins can do that quite comfortably but for that they need to go for selling of their coins first. It is because of the reason that there is no such place which can help you directly by taking all your bitcoins and then giving you a house. You need to use paper money to do so.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:06:49 AM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract when the coins change hands.
I'd love to buy a house with Bitcoin. But in my country, this is certainly strictly prohibited and if I get to break it I will get very big sanctions. I do not want this to happen, so I use Bitcoin still very naturally allowed in my country. I do not want to violate the rules set by the Government. Most importantly I can still have Bitcoin because it has made me happy.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:24:31 AM

I think it can happen. With sellers who are familiar with bitcoin, the buyer can advise the seller, for payment with bitcoin. But for now, I think only certain countries can handle all the papers with bitcoin. Hopefully other countries can immediately imitate countries whose governments can already allow the rules of buying an asset with bitcoin.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:50:53 AM

I think possessing and having invested enough bitcoins and altcoins accompanied with a  very progressive
market will surely grant anyone that much spending power. As long as you have the money, you can afford
to purchase anything for sale. But before all that, there's the conversion process and the exact timing to cash
out. Bitcoins would be suitable on very high dips. Maybe there will come a time when we can skip all that
conversion and simply acquire properties with crypto alone.
EinaiOraCoinDev

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:39:02 PM

I think buying house with bitcoin is not that practical. Buying real estate with bitcoin is a good thing to do. But you need to convert it with cash in order to buy a house and do not use bitcoin because it is more safe to make transactions using cash
Bowly88

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:48:55 PM

I think buying house with bitcoin is not that practical. Buying real estate with bitcoin is a good thing to do. But you need to convert it with cash in order to buy a house and do not use bitcoin because it is more safe to make transactions using cash

You have a point but if ever that there are a real estate that are accepting bitcoins in exchange wuth the house and lot them that would be very nice because you have a chnce to buy it and having your own house and lot is a great thing and buying it with bitcoins rather than cash is a different level it is like a goal for us because buying with cash is just an ordinary thing but if you buy it using pure bitcoins then that house will always be one of a kind. But i do not think that they are a real estate that accept that thing is there any?
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:22:20 AM

I saw some people discussing about a site they call CryptoHome, and I checked it out. It seems to be kinda legit, though  haven’t seen anyone that actually bought a home from the site. There are just a few lists of houses on the site, and some of them are worth more than a million, and they are all beautiful. You might want to check out the site yourself, the link is https://www.cryptohome.us/inventory

By the way, there are other sites out there that have been in the business for a long time and have proven that they are trustworthy. So you may like to make some research to find them.
obinine

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:08:27 AM

Buying a house using btc is always possible, or anything that can you buy using your money will also possible if you buy it in btc. All you need to do is to find a seller, a trusted seller. And you also have to show to your seller that you are a trusted buyer. So that your transaction will go smoothly.  You can also make use of a third party to make the purchase in other to build trust.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:33:32 AM

If you have already save so many bitcoin then its time for you to enjoy what you have work in the past years , so one of our dreams is to buy a lot and a house , if the housing developer will accept bitcoin, then buycthis house with your bitcoin.
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:41:49 AM

How I wish to have such companies who will accept cryptocurrency coins. It might be possible but I guess it might have a little trouble with some house loaning banks who banned BTC. But in the near future, BTC will be accepted and thats for sure.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:31:32 PM

yes of course you can buy a house with bitcoin and i know that there are a lot of people now who wants to accept bitcoin because they know the value of bitcoin now.
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:43:26 PM

Yes, that is possible and that would be great if many bitcoiner can buy a house through bitcoin cryptocurrencies. In bitcoin their is no impossible and the if we are going to gather informations on how to earn a profit in the investment that we have. Bitcoin is the newly trend business in the technology world.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
tesmark07

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:01:19 PM

Absolutely yes you can buy and i think not only house but also some stuff and foods.
Nowadays some establishments mostly in western countries and in asia like japan.
Clyvizcarra

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:10:12 PM

It is possible as long as you will encash the money from bitcoin or transfer the btc to the seller. There’s so many ways to buy house out of bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

Some time ago this happen here few members offer house sell for bitcoins and now we have some big companies also working on this as they are going to accept bitcoin as payment method I read in Dubai one already accepting this which is very good news hopefully we have some more big whales in future as they are going to accept bitcoin for houses because we already can do many buying's with this so this could be good way for spreading this around the world

I forgot where did i read about an real states company in some country who accepts bitcoin as payments..
But i guess its last year,so if that company can use this as mode of payments what more those big companies that offers not just houses.

Its really fun when you come to read something like this development for cryptocurrency
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:40:28 PM

yes it can be .this is one of the progress of bitcoin and acceptance of its presence into a medium of exchange, i hope all industries will also follow this. but the thing to underline is whether the payment or transaction is easy ?, whether it will take a long time ? (if long time the price of bitcoin will change and will also change benefit or get a loss on both sides), and I think security is also a question. Only time can answer about the progress of bitcoin in sector buy and sell
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

It is possible as long as you will encash the money from bitcoin or transfer the btc to the seller. There’s so many ways to buy house out of bitcoin.

Yes but for convenience, it's better to buy house and lot using bitcoin. Or you can also buy all the materials you need to build a house using bitcoin. Aside from being convenient, there's always a chance to buy the house at a lower cost.

yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:09:03 PM

yes, I believe that bitcoin can also be used to buy things online in an easy-to-use way, as we know that in big stores there are already payments using bitcoins,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: