Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying a house with BTC  (Read 2028 times)
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:48:28 PM

Few month ago when bitcoin hit $19 000 some people put advertisement on the biggest market in my country. They wanna sell their house for 4 bitcoin , but then 4 bitcoins worth $76 000 and now after 3 month , that same amount of bitcoin worth $32 000. So if they sold house then , till now they will lose more then half value in bitcoin.

One day when price of bitcoin will be pretty stable like Euro or USD , then we can expect more ads about selling house or car for bitcoin.
Well they may lose if they already cash out or withdraw their investment if still not then the game is still going on, their investment is not even a year so they are not yet losing anything yet, let us see what could be the price before the year ends, it is not yet the end and too late to invest.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:02:06 PM

In my country 1 Bitcoin can already let you build a very comfortable home. Not just any home but a well-sized house.

Meaning the exchange of cryptocurrency here in my country is very high, and I will say that its an advantage because the higher the exchange of cryptos here the more profits I could get. To be frank not just house, you can still afford luxury cars and many more things, so definitely you can have many gains if you're in my country.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:26:09 PM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.

I think it is a good idea because we all know that in bitcoin nothing is impossible and people may face sometimes hard trials or obstacles yet they will not gonna fall and just to believe things is possible. I think they can buy their own house just in bitcoin working yet they need to work hard and to be wise in using their money even-though they have something to buy and want. They must resist in order to achieve their dream house.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:02:06 PM

Can you buy a house with BTC? Yes! All you need is a buyer with coins and a seller that will accept them. The value of the transaction is as of the date of the contract, when the coins change hands.
Hmm it would be really cool if bitcoins were used as a currency to buy things.But we can't even take this possibility into consideration until bitcoins transaction speed is increased to lightning speed.If lighting network is implemented then yes people might start using it as a currency to buy things.
Hannu

Activity: 1061
Merit: 502

RIP: S5, A faithful device long time

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:21:45 PM

Hey buddy,

Of course, you can exchange BTC on US dollars/Euros. What is that problem with it?
You can put your BTC in cash...

BTC: 3Qnnx4cu45Gx4WcksNCnBPu3TaUZ5sKkLo
LTC: LYX1ZH7f4qcXq52AzA6grUYDfDngVz7BEi
XRP: rLrbZMJDdL8eQd7HsW314bCtvE16LTLYkM?dt=1113
TN0904950

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:07:38 PM

maybe you are maximally buying a house with bitcoin is to sell bitcoin to further be able to buy a house with the sale of bitcoin, it is very possible once bitcoin would give a lucky if you sell it.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:13:38 AM

Well everything is possible you can buy a house with btc, I've heard someone stroies he buy a house using bitcoin. Just looo for one who you can deal with a peer to peer transactions. In exchange of bitcoin a person that can agree with your rule as btc payment.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:25:13 AM

Well, you can really buy a lot of tgings through bitcoin specially of the value is too high. I have also plans to buy a house through bitcoin if I could have some one. If I would have more bitcoin I am planning to buy more properties so that I can seen my earnings with my own eyes everyday.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:44:02 AM

In my country 1 Bitcoin can already let you build a very comfortable home. Not just any home but a well-sized house.

Meaning the exchange of cryptocurrency here in my country is very high, and I will say that its an advantage because the higher the exchange of cryptos here the more profits I could get. To be frank not just house, you can still afford luxury cars and many more things, so definitely you can have many gains if you're in my country.

Same happen in my place. With rising bitcoin price, people i know able to buy house and car in same time. Its describe that bitcoin is good investment and its long term investment because many friends I know they hold bitcoin for long time
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:48:23 AM

its possible to buy a house with BTC you only have to do is find a seller or a company that sell a village house and they accept crypto currency. but i think its really hard to find that from now. but someday it will be happen all will accept BTCitcoin
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:22:22 AM

its possible to buy a house with BTC you only have to do is find a seller or a company that sell a village house and they accept crypto currency. but i think its really hard to find that from now. but someday it will be happen all will accept BTCitcoin

Yes it is really possible to buy a house using the money that you earn in bitcoin because it is not just a short term investment. So I am sure that we can buy our own house with the money that we earn in bitcoin. We should keep on making ways of earning bitcoin so we can achieve of that goal which is buying a house.
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:23:39 AM

well, it sounds good but I do not think it will happen in the near future, maybe 5 or 10 years from now, because crypto is still unacceptable all over the world but it will definitely be accepted in the end, because nothing can prevent technology.
but I really support it.

You can buy a house with bitcoin without waiting for it to be fully accepted worlwide in the future. All you need is to convert your bitcoin into fiat, and then you can buy a house. So possible, right?😊😊

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:21:16 AM

buy a house with bitcoin of course it's okay if you find a seller of a house that can be paid with bitcoin because I've read an article that is somewhat a pizza buyer who pay with 10k bitcoin because that time bitcoin is still very cheap and still not many know about bitcoin .
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:29:01 AM

but how can you apply this in current situation?as bitcoin price continuously losing its value?i dont think theres a foolish seller would go unto this kind of transaction,yeah i believe in bitcoin volatility andapacity to recover from loss,but were talking huge amount here and involving our money,there no time for risk in this and for sure no one will bet his money having riskiest offers
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:38:59 AM

Yes you can buy a house with bitcoin in theory, however I do not know if it is legal to do that in my country, to give you an example it is forbidden to use gold as a currency, you can use your money to buy gold and you can sell your gold to get money but you cannot use gold directly to buy anything, you need to first to exchange it for money and I don't know if the same applies to bitcoin.
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:05:38 AM

Yeah! We can buy house with btc but not only that I will share what i know ,my friend is has problem when he is studying he had no money to  pay his tuition and to buy his books but one woman shared her knowledge about btc to my friend and because of that my friend can pay tuition now because of the income he get here while he studying as a teacher he build house using his income from btc. It  is great right? But this is true.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:25:26 AM

Actually yes, but need 5-10 years to buy. Depend on increase bitcoin every years. But bitcoin can help some people to earn money.
My friends invest in bitcoin almost 10 years, the profit he can buy car and house. But he do investment again in bitcoin and hold until the price high again.
hualangktsld841

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:40:20 AM

My dream is to buy a large house by the sea so that I can go on holiday with my family. Last year I have seen several real estate websites that can support Bitcoin payments. This is a positive signal, and in the future this service will surely increase. The only thing I need to do now is to earn more Bitcoins quickly because you know that houses on the beach are usually expensive.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:50:43 AM

My dream is to buy a large house by the sea so that I can go on holiday with my family. Last year I have seen several real estate websites that can support Bitcoin payments. This is a positive signal, and in the future this service will surely increase. The only thing I need to do now is to earn more Bitcoins quickly because you know that houses on the beach are usually expensive.
a great goal. so many people are building a luxury home from the bitcoin they get. well, I'm also targeting that, but, I'm targeting a wide house position, and having a lot of neighbors. it might be better. I think, I also have to raise a lot of money for it.
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:52:54 AM

bitcoin is currency despite most people used it for exchange or trading. so, we can spend bitcoin like we spend our money to buy anything we want but for now, not everywhere can accept bitcoin for transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: