Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:40:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I believe BTC is going to trend down to $5,000 whats your thoughts  (Read 876 times)
M0N3YMAGNET

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:02:48 PM

They want to take away everyones Bitcoin. If you stop selling, you will realize this. Don't sell to the banks. The ICO's have been cashing in on suckers. They have been doing this again, and again and again. Taking your Bitcoin.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:11:49 PM

Well I personally think it won't be dropping down to as low as 4.5k to 5k usd. It might drop to 6k at max and then start going back up again. Currently, it looks pretty stable at 6.5k-7k and I think it won't be leaving this price range anytime soon, unless it starts increasing. But, if some fake news, rumors, price manipulation by whales occurs, it could drop a lot more.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:49:37 AM

It is really unpredictable, as always that's why bitcoin is volatile. It's a quite a scare if that happen, expect the worst could happened but i believe bitcoin will rise back up from the dead, without a doubt. Bitcoin is gaining stable price so let's expect a great price few months from now.
Bitcoin has very volatile nature it use to change all the time but still it has allot of power and potential, bitcoin is going down so it is time to hold and wait till the price of bitcoin will be high once again, time never remain same, so wait and let’s see what happened next with our bitcoin, but I am really hopeful that price of bitcoin will increase very soon and this time price of bitcoin will go above 50k dollar same as was happen in 2017.
nskendrovic

Activity: 285

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

Your price prediction is alright but your reason for it is wrong. It's not the adoption rate due to which bitcoin is dropping in price but the correction that the market is going through after such a huge rally we went through for such a long time.
Kolly

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:53:03 AM

I second that. While some of you might see it as sluggish, it actually confirmed the bottom at 6k

I promise you the price will be in the $2000 region by the end of the year
Have you seen the future sir? I mean you talk as if you are 100% sure that prices would really hit the 2K mark. Or are this remarks to create fear on holders??

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:55:13 AM

The conclusion is this: the market is under the control of sellers. They are preparing to move to the level of $ 6000 per bitcoin. In order to discourage them from selling bitcoins, customers need to go through two levels at $ 6,900 and $ 7,140. I do not know what to do with them. You can only cross your fingers and beg the market to turn around. Only this does not work. I'm already mentally ready to break through the $ 6000 mark for bitcoin. After it, the road opens to $ 5,270.
morozo

Activity: 106
Merit: 15

Your Gate to Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:07:47 AM

IMO BTC is going to continue to trend down and settle around a range of $4,500 to $5,500 at a new psych level. Reasons are slow adoption world wide from other countries than Japan and growing competition from alts. 

Many of the crypto experts have made similar predictions about bitcoin prices going down to $5000. The possibility of that happening now is less than 30% in my opinion.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:38:34 AM

My thoughts are not in the same page that you are looking/reading since it was already three times that bitcoin has gone to 6,000$ mark but it never went down to 5,000$ as it rises back again when it reaches 6,000$ for the third time this year.

kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:55:26 PM

It's funny and unique, when a lot of people are busy talking about bitcoin going down without any apparent reason. fundamentally important but technically just a formula.
many arguments speculate that bitcoin drops due to over-priced miner transactions and many investors use altcoin and many other reasons.
give me a reason if bitcoin goes down, then it will rise again?
Yes this is what happens. The bitcoin is going up but it stopped short at the $6800 mark. If you look at the price yesterday it did a spike but lowered through the next six hours. Now it has done a price recovery. We can see it up to $6800 which is where we started in the current uptrend. This can be broken, so we could see a reduction back down to early Feb levels of around $5000. If we test the resistance there then we are looking at lowering to $4500 or maybe $4200.

Thank you Mr. Marjil, your statement above is the rise and fall of bitcoin based on technical analysis.
I agree with you, because as a trader technically we must learn the science of trading.

However, my strange thought in december 2017 is a very high rise and does not usually drop dramatically to date, more important is bitcoin technology that is predicted to be the currency of the future should be ruled out by the game market?
Gatorelf (OP)

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:19:43 PM

Your price prediction is alright but your reason for it is wrong. It's not the adoption rate due to which bitcoin is dropping in price but the correction that the market is going through after such a huge rally we went through for such a long time.

well I disagree with that because adaptation of BTC by other countries increases the demand and as always in markets supply and demand are the reasons for price fluctuations.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:35:46 PM

IMO BTC is going to continue to trend down and settle around a range of $4,500 to $5,500 at a new psych level. Reasons are slow adoption world wide from other countries than Japan and growing competition from alts. 
I applaud your belief in bitcoin. However, the current market conditions seem to differ from your beliefs. bitcoin has tripled the price range of $6600- $6800, where it is the nearest support before the last pump in December last year and the price point is also a new floor for bitcoin prices. Several times the price point is also formed a double bottom pattern and maybe big bullish will happen soon when the pattern is already formed.
2alt

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:33:05 AM

Yeah, nobody knows.

There were some MONSTER huge volume buys in the past 72 hours.

But have learned enough about btc and alts by now that when something like this is happening, alts are flying and we are up 50% in just 24 hours....good time to take your profits because a dump will be coming. And you don't want to be too deep into alts. As of right now. I do see a slump coming soon, but who knows. But I am quick and will react to how the market is performing.

maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:41:41 AM

so many things are going on right know and everything seems so blurred to me regarding the price range of btc, if the 9k is broken than it may go to 12k again but also the 6k pattern may get to the 4.5-5k level
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

I feel totally opposite of this. 6000$ will be the last dump point and it will bounce back from here. The support level at 6000$ and below is very high and also whole of the community is ready to buy bitcoin at 6000$ - 8000$  Smiley

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:29:42 PM

I agree with you it will, but it will just because of reasons of speculation. Whales want to crash the price enough to be able to buy at a super-discounted price.

Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:38:16 AM

Well , there are small chances for bitcoin to drop at such a small price , he dropped deamatically at the neggining of this year , but just to 6000$ and after the drop grew up again to 8000$ and its remaining at this price for almost 2 weeks . Bitcoin could reach that value but just in the future , a couple of years a head becouse hes value is to big to drop so much in such a short time . Bitcoin shoulx start now to grow up and he should reach more then 15k by the end of this year .
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:01:49 PM

I feel totally opposite of this. 6000$ will be the last dump point and it will bounce back from here. The support level at 6000$ and below is very high and also whole of the community is ready to buy bitcoin at 6000$ - 8000$  Smiley

Well it seems that 8k is the new support line now and btc is showing steady signs of moving sideways for a while. There'll still be many issues that'll go btcs way before this year ends but in general i think it'll be as good as 2017

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: