Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:03:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth buying bitcoin now ?  (Read 1232 times)
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:55:52 AM

This crash caused by twitter ban cryptocurrency related advertising on this day, yeah will happen is some investor will use sell investment their have. I think bitcoin price will continue to decline, so it could be good if you wait a day and you should always see the movement price. I don't know maybe price will touch $5000 this is just my prediction.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tweetbit

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:20:14 AM

Last few weeks I have been reading in the forum that Bitcoin is dead so is it really worthy to invest on Bitcoin

Dead? If this is true, why the hell this forum still continuously working. It is a bitcoin forum by the way. Those who are talking shit like that seems to be dreaming underneath a pile of dirty clothes, they can’t separate their biases in the other coins to reality. It is worthy to invest in bitcoin, but if you have doubts then don’t do it. That is just untruthful excuses.

HODL
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:28:15 AM

Last few weeks I have been reading in the forum that Bitcoin is dead so is it really worthy to invest on Bitcoin

of course this time is the right time to buy bitcoin because I see the current price has touched on the cheapest and lowest price because if you buy when the price is expensive the time is a bit inappropriate because the price is too expensive. buy as much bitcoin as you can because the price is still very cheap.
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:13:44 AM

Having low price doesn't mean that bitcoin is already dead.. Actually this is the best opportunity to buy and hodl some bitcoins. Taking advantage to the price will be worth as it will go rise again in the future.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:25:00 AM

Whoever said that is a big idiot and if you believe it, you're a bigger idiot lol. Bitcoin is the crypto king and it's the best and it'll never die. It's just taken a beating but it's very much alive and you should take a dip and consider buying it, so you can earn from the profits it'll give you once it rises. Each and every assets takes a downhill but bounces but Bitcoins rages. So buy before you regret not buying it.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:38:41 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 11:42:47 AM by Clark05

I believe even the price decreasing and they have some negative news about bitcoin better to buy more bitcoin because for sure the price will recover and you will earn more profit if you have a lot of bitcoin. But it's your choice if you want to buy bitcoin or not .
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:54:10 AM

Bitcoin price dived below but that doesn't mean it is dead. Look at the overall crypto volume and it is still bitcoin leading. Bitcoin price only went down but it is still the most used crypto currency. Obviously it is a good time to buy now and wait patiently (maybe late this year).
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:30:44 AM

to buy coin now seems very profitable because bitcoin prices today seem very cheap and could potentially return to be very expensive at the end of the year because you know every year bitcoin prices always go up and become very expensive.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:40:53 AM

Who said bitcoin is dead.Do you know bitcoin value is started from one dollar and for long it was struggling to reach 1000$.And last year is  remarkable change in bitcoin history. Now the price of bitcoin in 7800$,do you think this is low value and bitcoin is dead.I don't think so.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:02:19 AM

LOL what are you saying? bitcoin will never die if still many people use his bro! I do not understand the meaning of the dead word you mentioned, please give me the reason and his explanation? As Far As I Know if bitcoin is dead, there will be no more people who will use this forum. in my opinion now is an opportunity to buy as much as possible and hold it for a long time. obviously, that is where you will get many benefits.

bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:30:08 AM

This forum is big shit,dont ask nobody here for opinion  Cry Cry

If it is shit what are you doing here? Go out and play.
Personally, i have learned a lot on this forum, and to answer the OP question, bitcoin is always worth a buy. If you are looking longterm, like 5 years timeframe
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:29:01 AM

Maybe you've been misunderstood of what you have read. Bitcoin is absolutely not dead, they are just affected by some FUD's and correction in the market. We know already how much bitcoin become more vulnerable for changes cause it only depending on the market supply and demand. And it happens that there is something a huge manipulation in the market today that cause it to be more volatile.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:38:31 PM

Being dead is far than having a price drop. Fluctuations on cryptocurrencies are so normal. Every cryptocurrency have that time when the price really drops. I think it will be worth it if you buy now while the price is low because sooner or later the price will get an increase. Since the value of Bitcoin is pretty high the profit you can get here is pretty good for an investment. So hoard as many as you can and hold it for years and come back you'll be surprised.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

Having low price doesn't mean that bitcoin is already dead.. Actually this is the best opportunity to buy and hodl some bitcoins. Taking advantage to the price will be worth as it will go rise again in the future.
You were right, bitcoin price decline but it doesnt mean it's already dead. Never listen to whatever you read and better make your own research to what had happen regarding bitcoin. It is not dead, it is still existing and and active in the market.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 03:22:51 PM

First of all, you must decide what purpose of your investment? For what period of time? If you are looking for fast profit now is not the best time. For long period and forget for at last half of the year now lot of cryptos is at low levels including BTC. I think most of them will repeat their previous highs at least.

Crypto-mim

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:16:29 PM

Yes, bitcoin is worth risking our time and money. People’s interest in bitcoin is increasing day by day. Bitcoin transactions are increasing rapidly so we can say, Bitcoin will turn into human resources in the future.  You should give a try, I believe you won’t regret.  Smiley
cryptovally01

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:34:27 PM

It depends on how do you take your investment decision. Look carefully that price of yesterday was higher than the price of day before yesterday. But it was so much lower than that of one month before. So doing some proper analysis, I can suggest, you can invest in bitcoin for a short duration.
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:48:20 PM

You can buy bitcoin anytime as it’s reasonable. Even if you have to buy with lot then you will earn lot. So there is the balance within buying and selling. So you can buy right now.
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:16:04 PM

You can buy bitcoin anytime as it’s reasonable. Even if you have to buy with lot then you will earn lot. So there is the balance within buying and selling. So you can buy right now.

It's all aBour how we create our strategy as there are some successful people who always buy it in the dump.and sell it during the end of pump to make sure they are in the safer end and I am sure most of us will agree that it's the best time to buy bitcoin now at the cheap price.

Am I spamming? Report me!
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:31:01 PM

With bitcoin's market value dropping, it's a good idea to just observe it and wait for it to go more deeper before you buy it. At least, you have it at a lower price which is not always happening to bitcoin's price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: