Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:11:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth buying bitcoin now ?  (Read 1232 times)
SolomonSollarsNSense

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:46:31 AM

now is really a good time to buy it, the price is affordable for many people and the people who want to invest in it will do it
I think it is full of risk these days because of the price fluctuation. Nobody can say anything about the future price of bitcoin. So it is very risky to invest in bitcoin these days. I suggest you to wait for some time and when the price become a little bit constant then you can buy bitcoin. Buying bitcoin today means that you are ready for a big aggressive mood of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenziefried

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 01:59:16 PM

I think it is great time to buy bitcoin this month (to be sure, april 2018). We hit nearly bottom at this month and march 2018. Buyers will count how much they made over this trade in 2020, in my opinion..
Yeah to some extent you are right because the price is rising again and it may reach 10000 dollars till the end of this month. But for more money you want to earn from existing investment you will have to wait for more time and should be prepare yourself for any lose because of the huge volatility in the price. It may drop more than thousands in the coming days.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:34:41 AM

if you have plans to invest in bitcoin, then now is the right time for this because prices are lower, and for many people this is a good reason to start investing

This opinion should not affect your judgment about your money. If you do research and see the market, you will see that it is still worth it. And Bitcoin is not dead and will not die soon, it's worth investing in Bitcoin
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

Last few weeks I have been reading in the forum that Bitcoin is dead so is it really worthy to invest on Bitcoin
If you don't believe in it then really don't invest in it because it all depends upon your faith. There are many threads like this but btc always grown after every downfall. In coming time the prices will be very high due to mass adoption so it's worth investing your money in it according to me. You need to hodl it for long if you want enough profits and stay away from such negative news around you.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:48:55 PM

Last few weeks I have been reading in the forum that Bitcoin is dead so is it really worthy to invest on Bitcoin
If you don't believe in it then really don't invest in it because it all depends upon your faith. There are many threads like this but btc always grown after every downfall. In coming time the prices will be very high due to mass adoption so it's worth investing your money in it according to me. You need to hodl it for long if you want enough profits and stay away from such negative news around you.
Of course, it is not yet too late for it for as long as you are not still seeing that it is a hundred dollar worth,  so don't wait for it to come before we decide to invest and buy bitcoin, buy now so that you are not going to regret later.
Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:37:27 PM

Bitcoin is not dead , he is alive as posible . About the investment in bitcoin , i think that at the moment its  a good time to invest in bitcoin, not the perfect time but its a good time . Lately bitcoin has remain at the same price , 8000/9000 $ but i think that he wil go up this months and reach 11k $  So those who bought bitcoin now they will make some profit.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:48:04 PM

While anyone that has enough experience with bitcoin will tell to you that bitcoin is not dead and that you can invest in it since the price is reasonable right now, my recommendation is that you wait and the reason I say that to you is because no one in his right mind will believe that bitcoin is dead when it has such a high price, when the adoption is growing and the developers are working very hard to improve bitcoin, so inform yourself better, learn and read the forum and then you can take the decision to invest or not.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:06:45 AM

Hello everybody . It's everyone's business, to believe that Bitcoin is dead, or Bitcoin is the gold of the crypto currency world. I adhere to the huge prospective of Bitcoin and I think that while the price is lower than $ 10,000, this is the best time to invest in Bitcoin.
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:36:20 AM

We know that bitcoin experienced so many downs this year and i think this is the last fall. Yes, NOW is the best time to buy bitcoin, this is the big opportunity to buy bitcoin now and hold for many years.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:12:29 AM

Still a big YES for me. I will buy and buy bitcoin  until i have money to spend. But i will not sell anything to buy it, i will use only the money that i earn in crypto, all of it will be invested in bitcoin and ethereum no other else.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:40:35 AM

At the moment the price is at a downfall so it's the good opportunity for buying. And this is not the sign that Bitcoin is going to crash or even be gone forever but a usual price correction that happens from time to time.
The price will go up again so now it's good time for investing for the future.

The price of bitcoin is volatile and it will continuously be changing through time. This is its behavior when one checks its trend in the past. As its price now is low, it is a wise idea to invest and wait for the right time as it pumps up in the future.

SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:25:57 PM

I think buying a bitcoin is always worth it. Because bitcoin is the best investment. So buy now because now the price is down. And it is a good chance to get much profit.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:52:35 PM

I never thought that bitcoin is dead. so in my opinion there is still a chance to earn income from bitcoin even though the price is down now. with the current situation, I think this is a great opportunity to buy. And this is not a sign that Bitcoin will be lost forever but the price can still change from time to time.
I'm sure the price will rise again, so now is the right time to invest for the future. by buying now we can trade or long term investment. if we want to earn a quick income, I would advise to do daily trading. by taking advantage of the current bumpy market situation, we can earn income.
JohnnyDaMitch

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

yes of course, why not? the price is more than cheap, if you have a good amount of money, then i think that invsting is the best thing that you can do actually.
Ulan01

Activity: 178
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

the value of bitcoin is currently greatly decreased, but it does not show on death, bitcoin will not die even though the decline in its value is still possible. but the bitcoin value will rise again and the current value in my opinion is pretty good to buy because bitcoin is still worth buying because bitcoin is still profitable even though bitcoin value rose not too high.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:31:46 PM

Why not, bitcoin is not dead and this is only a temporary decrease, you can buy bitcoin because buying bitcoin is still very feasible and can give you the benefit.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:41:42 PM

This would have been the best suggested time to buy bitcoin. But for many who are afraid of where bitcoin is going now. Anyone who can take the risk with my prediction that bitcoin will rise later at the end of the year, will enjoy it.
osasshem

Activity: 625

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:24:09 PM

Bitcoin is the best investment to make right now. Bitcoin is not dead, for me, I see the deep in its price as a correction for a new stability bitcoin wants to attain. For every one who wishes to make move into crypto investments, this is the best time, as the first time was gone, this is a new chance to take.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:16:01 AM

Stop believing such people, the price is still high and there are many people trading bitcoin back and forth, bitcoin is not going to die simply because the price went down, a lot more is going not be necessary to make that a reality and as far as I can tell there is no way to kill bitcoin right now, the price can be manipulated that is correct but that is it.
Nrt777

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

You are wrong to believe in those who say bitcoin is dead, bitcoin will not die that fast. Bitcoin will survive and can increase high and bitcoin is still worth buying.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: