Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:40:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth buying bitcoin now ?  (Read 1236 times)
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:42:52 AM

yes of course this time is still very profitable because by buying bitcoin now also you can get a lot of profit depending on how you save bitcoin, when you save bitcoin safely and can grow bitcoin that you have then you can get profit very much .
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:51:43 AM

yes of course this time is still very profitable because by buying bitcoin now also you can get a lot of profit depending on how you save bitcoin, when you save bitcoin safely and can grow bitcoin that you have then you can get profit very much .

Well i don't think a lot of people are seeing it that way anymore. Especially investors who came to know bitcoin just recently. Most that have that mindset are long term holders like us, who have been with bitcoin for a long time and have experienced the same kind of market we have right now in the past.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
micleeiu398

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:22:08 PM

Last few weeks I have been reading in the forum that Bitcoin is dead so is it really worthy to invest on Bitcoin

You are wrong to believe in those who say bitcoin is dead, bitcoin will not die that fast. Bitcoin will survive and can increase high and bitcoin is still worth buying.
The current market is favorable and achievable for people to invest here with huge benefit even in the beginning which will result in huge profit in the end or in a high market after selling coins. it will benefit you the most as we know that if we buy the Bitcoins now which will charge you very less as the market value is low and this is the opportunity to collect large quantity of coins.

I would like to see where he saw that articles about bitcoin death. Newcomer heard something again and decided to ask here is it true, but he was too lazy to check out this forum. Do anyone trust this newcomer? He created topic based on some rumors, but what I hate about this newcomers they don't try to investigate the matter, to add some articles, more informations, this newcomer oneliners really looks very stupid.
I see others try to explain how bitcoin is not dead, you arw trying in vain, they will never learn, the best what we can do is to judge this newcomers and to tell them to f. off. If they wish to learn more this forum is great place for that, they can learn a lot only if they spend some time reading, not asking stupid questions.
Current market investments are considering as the most absolute and perfect investments at this time as we know that anything valuable when is available on low market rate and has a long term trusted store of value then you do not have to miss such opportunity and this will be the main reason of your success if you do the same. It will benefit you in a high market where your coins are valuable.
alex M

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:02:09 PM

Yes, I agree. Though  bitcoin had dipped a lot this year, bitcoin is still worth buying for now because I know that we can get big profits from it when we want to sell it in the future. Now is the perfect time to buy btc since the market price is too low.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:18:02 AM

Last few weeks I have been reading in the forum that Bitcoin is dead so is it really worthy to invest on Bitcoin

Bitcoins is announced as dead 999 times already but still it managed to grow even more because there are still more people who believe that cryptocurrency will have a bright future and they continue to invest whenever the market price is dropping.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:03:17 AM

of course this time is worth it if you want to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is currently down and you can buy at a cheap price and will have a chance to get profit when the price rises
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:30:10 AM

of course this time is very valuable when you buy bitcoin at this time also because the current bitcoin prices are still very cheap and are experiencing falling prices so it makes this is a very good moment to buy bitcoin.
hybie22

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:10:16 AM

Now is the right time to buy bitcoin because it's at a low price of bitcoin of 6k dollars and many investors are buying money to invest it, so I encourage you to invest in bitcoin so great profit you get it.
rajsunil

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:15:50 AM

I believe Bitcoin is good for investing.there is no dead for this.The price of bitcoin in the market is less than $6109.93.I think you might have bought Bitcoin now.ln the stock market we see the price increase and decrease.this is just like cryptomarket in which the price of bitcoin is low.So I hope the price of bitcoin will increase in the future.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:25:02 AM

You are wrong to believe in those who say bitcoin is dead, bitcoin will not die that fast. Bitcoin will survive and can increase high and bitcoin is still worth buying.
The current market is favorable and achievable for people to invest here with huge benefit even in the beginning which will result in huge profit in the end or in a high market after selling coins. it will benefit you the most as we know that if we buy the Bitcoins now which will charge you very less as the market value is low and this is the opportunity to collect large quantity of coins.

I would like to see where he saw that articles about bitcoin death. Newcomer heard something again and decided to ask here is it true, but he was too lazy to check out this forum. Do anyone trust this newcomer? He created topic based on some rumors, but what I hate about this newcomers they don't try to investigate the matter, to add some articles, more informations, this newcomer oneliners really looks very stupid.
I see others try to explain how bitcoin is not dead, you arw trying in vain, they will never learn, the best what we can do is to judge this newcomers and to tell them to f. off. If they wish to learn more this forum is great place for that, they can learn a lot only if they spend some time reading, not asking stupid questions.
The most benefited investment a person wants to do in a specific time is a sign towards the current market which is favorable for investment and this is a very golden opportunity for all of us. We do not have to miss this opportunity because the market like this may not come again in future. It will be in benefit to get large quantity coins on the usage of small amount.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:29:31 AM

People who want to buy the Bitcoin, this is the right time for them to buy because from many the price of Bitcoin is in between 6000 to 6300$. So buy now and holding the Bitcoin is the best strategy for long-term because next time Bitcoin price will cross more than 20000$.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:47:17 AM

The problem is that many people should be buying bitcoin now but they are scared that it will go down further so they are waiting. And what will happen is they will end up buying bitcoin at $20K again not to miss out which is exactly what happened last year.

I told people to buy BTC at like $1000 or $2000 and they said its too expensive and when it hit $10K-$20K they were all calling me asking if Coinbase is a good broker.

So its like a double edge sword. If bitcoin keeps dropping you save yourself money but by not buying you are causing it to drop further before rising.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:58:41 AM

It depends on you if you think or believe that the price would increase then it is worth it .
I think it actually depends on you if you want to invest in it and want to take the risk .
Because for me yes Bitcoin is still worth buying for it should be a payment method and I think in the future it would be .
Yeah it is very wise decision if you buy price bitcoin today. The future of bitcoin is very bright and today’s investors will be happy with their investment. Don’t miss this opportunity may you never find this opportunity in the future. Don’t wait for more dip in the price because greedy people always lose and never get profit due to their greedy nature.
icopir

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 01:16:28 PM

I think that here depends on your desire or how long you planned to start making investments of him and now for this there is a great opportunity
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 713

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:10:49 PM

You need to stop giving attention to those kind of people, every week you will find articles of people on wall street, economist or politicians saying why bitcoin is never going to work, but do you expect to hear something different from them? Bitcoin is going to limit their activities and they will no longer be able to steal as much money from the average working man and that is what they fear the most.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:11:19 PM

Bitcoin will never end or dead, still it is worth buying. Bitcoin has a bright future, it is more worth to buy bitcoin now and hold. Now the price of bitcoin is very cheap, so utilise the current situation to buy bitcoin for future. We can expect tremendous growth of bitcoin price by the end of 2018 December. Last year also the same thing happened. Like this year also we can expect such price growth.
Those saying that bitcoin is going to die or that is not worth to buy anymore do not really know what they are talking about they are just trying to scare people away from bitcoin and with the latest developments like the crash we suffered many people are believing it instead of doing a research on their own which is a shame since they are going to lose the benefits they could get if they invested in bitcoin.
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 11:39:26 PM

the current bitcoin price is still low and of course it is now worth it if you want to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices will soon recover and you have a chance to get a profit

cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:57:19 PM

I know it's good to ask others where you put your money or where's safer. But there is a limit to where you ask anybody. Everytime is a good time to start it's how you manage your money that it will past through that or limit the loss in case something bad happens.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:50:18 AM

Yes, I agree. Though  bitcoin had dipped a lot this year, bitcoin is still worth buying for now because I know that we can get big profits from it when we want to sell it in the future. Now is the perfect time to buy btc since the market price is too low.
It will benefit us the most if we proceed for buying Bitcoins now as it is available in the market for such low price with is inside the circle of a common person so is affordable and achievable on low price. Furthermore it will give us large quantity of coins on the usage of low amount so the market will charge us less and we will e having a lot of coins or a collection of Bitcoins.
futureofeth

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:04:03 AM

Bitcoins is announced as dead 999 times already but still it managed to grow even more because there are still more people who believe that cryptocurrency will have a bright future and they continue to invest whenever the market price is dropping.

People many times called Bitcoin dead and the price of Bitcoin will not increase in the market but people should think Bitcoin is always dominant currency because it has already legalized in some country as a payment option. So we have to consider it and price of Bitcoin will increase when people need more Bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: