Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:21:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it worth buying bitcoin now ?  (Read 1230 times)
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:35:04 AM

You can't say its dead but yes it is surviving and as far as I know, it will be on the moon in December.
The price is low but it's not dead. I can say it is still worth it and a good item to buy more bitcoins.
Most of the investor wait for a month to decreasing price they wait for fork after dumping they buy more coins and hold them you should do the same thing it's still worth and will be on the moon
People like to exaggerate, they see a low price of bitcoin and then they invent a story that bitcoin is dying or some nonsense like that, but anyone that takes the time to look at how bitcoin is doing knows that bitcoin is not dying and it is not even close to it, but let those people dream that their coins will take the place of bitcoin because deep down they know it is never going to happen.

When I can I do buy bitcoin but only in small portions like 0.0x BTC as it's very expensive, it is not like before when we could buy 0.x bitcoin and not being "damaged or hurt" in our pockets because the price was really cheap comparing with the today's price. I really prefer to have a large volume of bitcoin, no matter what the price is, but my dream is to reach the 1 million group (by owning 21 BTC) but this goal is way too far but I never will give up.
Now this is not the question we are clarifying at this stage as we know that it gives us a huge profit when we sell buy on low price and sell it on higher price so it is simple to do this. We just need to monitor Bitcoin’s market for its conditions and price movement if it is in its low price then you have one benefit to buy a lot on low price while it has huge benefit if you have more and standing in high market then you have to sell it for huge profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Baggong

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

Precisely now is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin because the cheap price is around $ 6300, if we buy now we get RoI faster because I'm sure August prices will reach at least $ 9500.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:15:06 AM

Users who has got the thought to profit in short time can make it an opportunity and buy. The price of bitcoin by now is something very low. Beyond this the price could go low, none is sure about it. To me $6500 will be reached back soon to grow further in a gradual manner than sudden large scale pumping.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:59:38 AM

Why not, the current price is so cheap that buying now is the right thing, I'm sure and optimistic that bitcoin can be like 2 weeks ago which rose from $ 6500 to $ 8400 in 3 days, all possibilities can occur in bitcoin.

jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:10:40 AM

Last few weeks I have been reading in the forum that Bitcoin is dead so is it really worthy to invest on Bitcoin

Do not believe in those FUD new,Bitcoin's downtrends is your opportunity to buy and you can hold it for a long term if you want to earn a good profit because Bitcoin has big potential to bounce back same as last year.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
cryptoasr

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:10:10 AM

We are nearing the bottom.  TA shows bitcoin can go as low as 5200-5300 max.  To go any down further or crash, there should be a massive bad news.  Its frustrating time that bitcoin is going down so much but it is also an opportunity to buy bitcoin in cheap.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:13:26 AM

Bitcoin is on a low trend now , so its a good time to buy. If any case its get lower , it wont be far from what the price today. Just like last month it went to $6300 -$6500 then went up to $7500 to $8k.

thuthanh

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:25:40 AM

My personal opinion is that you should buy Bitcoin now. Take a look at the bitcoin rate increase half a month ago, from $6,000 up to $8,000 in just a few days. Buy now because of the high repeatability.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:06:55 AM

I think buying whenever is right, I am always confident and optimistic that buying bitcoin now is a good and profitable thing, there is always an opportunity to get profit especially the current bitcoin prices look cheap than a week ago.

Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:19:55 AM

Everytime price goes down people start talks about BTC die when it goes from 20 k to 15 afther that all is the same i say its worth now and will be tommorow too.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Gadhoh

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:03:06 AM

Last few weeks I have been reading in the forum that Bitcoin is dead so is it really worthy to invest on Bitcoin
It is very appropriate to buy bitcoin at a price of $ 6500 because this is a very cheap medium price and I suggest you buy more because later in the year a lot of people predict that prices will return to normal and you can get a profit there.
blockchain09

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:17:56 PM

Although bitcoin price has falling recently, it has not lost its value in the market yet, so investing in bitcoin now is investing in your future.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:18:13 PM

I think that this is a good reason to think about such a purchase, the price is reduced that will make it an advantageous acquisition and bitcoin has a good value
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:27:37 PM

I don't agree that bitcoin will die, bitcoin is the main crypto coin and it is very unlikely that bitcoin will die. This is only a temporary decline and this is the right time to buy bitcoin.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

Buying bitcoin now is the most ideal choice, remember that the trend of rising bitcoin always happens every year end so by buying now we can get big profits later this year.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

currently the price of bitcoin has dropped to very low and of course if you buy bitcoin now it will be feasible because the price of bitcoin will definitely recover soon and high again, and I think bitcoin will still survive and not die
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:40:58 PM

Yes, bitcoin is still the best for investment because there are no other coins that are stronger than bitcoin. Bitcoin is a very feasible choice, especially when the market is falling, then this can be an opportunity to buy.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:48:27 PM

This would have been the best moment to buy bitcoin, provided our predictions about bitcoin's favourable rise at the end of the year is not disappointed.
Buying bitcoin at this very low price is actually the best. And selling when the price rises.
SBOSS

Activity: 124

Start your Own Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

If you like the way that it works then why you should not invest on it? it is all upto you and how do you want to make some profit on a long term shoot, you decide

[ COINSCLONE  ✔  No programming skills needed    ✔  Liquidity ready   ✔  Earn via Commission
█████████████  CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE SOFTWARE   |    (❪  FREE TRIAL  ❫)
Launch  a  website  like  Binance  or  Coinbase      █     ⚫    telegram    ⚫    whatsapp
fattycoins

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:08:09 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2018, 03:14:25 PM by fattycoins

THE FACT THAT EVERY FIELD OF DEVELOPMENT TAKING PLACE IN AND AROUND THE WORLD IS GOOD SIGN OF GROWING VALUE OF BITCOIN.THERE IS NOTHING WRONG INVESTING IN IT .IT IS THE SAME RISK THAT WE FACE IN EVERY WALKS OF LIFE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: