Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:31:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Google Glass Invites  (Read 1651 times)
super3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2013, 08:49:28 PM

I have 3 Google Glass invites to give away. I'd love to see awesome stuff with Google Glass + Bitcoin. I'd like to give away at least one to two for people with serious projects with Bitcoin and Google Glass. General questions can be taken here, serious projects can be discussed in PM or Email.

Bitcoin Dev / Storj - Decentralized Cloud Storage. Winner of Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon 2014. / Peercoin Web Lead / Primecoin Web Lead / Armory Guide Author / "Am I the only one that trusts Dogecoin more than the Federal Reserve?"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2013, 01:53:00 AM

On Oct 2, http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewgpg.php?nick=steveeq1 put up a WTB ad for GG. Drop him a line?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
xan_The_Dragon

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

I AM A DRAGON

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 12:59:58 PM

that would be awesome google glass + bitcoin! Grin

MfFMEpgL5Ma9C2yw6iSsSX4QcbSVzjm6iK
lucaspm98

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2013, 02:08:38 PM

Two of my favorite things, can't wait to see what comes from this!  Smiley
Dare

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Techwolf on #bitcoin and Reddit

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2013, 11:46:44 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 12:00:46 AM by Dare

I have 3 Google Glass invites to give away. I'd love to see awesome stuff with Google Glass + Bitcoin. I'd like to give away at least one to two for people with serious projects with Bitcoin and Google Glass. General questions can be taken here, serious projects can be discussed in PM or Email.

I actually had the idea earlier today of creating an bitcoin price ticker for Glass to (literally) keep an eye on the price, but unfortunately I don't have the $1500 the device costs after the invite. Tongue Unless the invite makes the device free?

BTC: 1M8oUcBnkRDEhWWgV8ZXLTB6p1mgnejVbX
How Forum Activity Works
Bitcointalk Forum Rules
|
|
|
Firstbits (lucky vanitygen): 1WoLfRUGDx1
How Forum Trust Works
Bitcoin Source Code
MakeBelieve

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 12:15:45 AM

I actually had the idea earlier today of creating an bitcoin price ticker for Glass to (literally) keep an eye on the price, but unfortunately I don't have the $1500 the device costs after the invite. Tongue Unless the invite makes the device free?

I think you still have to pay the $1500. I wish you could pay in Bitcoin though.

On a mission to make Bitcointalk.org Marketplace a safer place to Buy/Sell/Trade
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 12:18:36 AM

With the google glass invites, do we get a cheaper GG? Tongue
I don't plan to do anything with bitcoin and google glass, but if it's cheaper, I'm interested anyways ;/
super3 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1094
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 04:56:35 AM

invites sent. too late guys.

Bitcoin Dev / Storj - Decentralized Cloud Storage. Winner of Texas Bitcoin Conference Hackathon 2014. / Peercoin Web Lead / Primecoin Web Lead / Armory Guide Author / "Am I the only one that trusts Dogecoin more than the Federal Reserve?"
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 03:28:36 PM

With the google glass invites, do we get a cheaper GG? Tongue
I don't plan to do anything with bitcoin and google glass, but if it's cheaper, I'm interested anyways ;/

No. You get to buy it. Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: