Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:15:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future is EOS!  (Read 214 times)
lantan81383628 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:41:23 AM

First, EOS is a project with a great chance of landing.

Although bitcoin has been around for many years, the blockchain industry is still in its early stages, and the successful implementation of the blockchain project is even less pathetic. Although 2017 of ICO unusually hot, but the real ones is not much, many teams directly copy a code, or even directly write a illegibility of white paper, get a air COINS came out on the money. However, the EOS is dominated by BitShares of BitShares and Steem, and github is actually updating the code every day, so the big probability is successful.

Second, a few COINS can be commercial software EOS, ETH is very successful project, but are not suitable for commercial applications, because every transaction has a hefty fees, the fatal for a commercial software, it is hard to imagine a social networking site users who have to spend money, Posting to spend such a thing. The EOS USES the dpos consensus algorithm, which is free to use, and can even be lent out to charge interest on its own EOS tokens. EOS is designed to be scalable software that can be extended to millions of transactions per second.
basb87

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:42:13 PM

We just have to wait now and see whether Mr. Larimer can make this Ethereum killer actually work. I hope so as I have bought some EOS myself. BTW did you there are quite some nice airdrops planned?
cryptocat15

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:14:35 AM

Hi,

Is EOS just a true improvement from Ethereum that will make Ethereum obsolete, or merely a trend that is bound to die. I think the answer is much more complicated than yes or no as it all depends on you, the community.
Whether EOS becomes the next best thing depends on how much you promote it and how you feel about it. EOS does have some strange things, like a year long ICO, but the coin on paper is significantly better than Ethereum with much more complexity. EOS on paper may be a better product, but people still question whether EOS is real or simply a very complex ponzi scheme. One unamed group of people who some of you may know coinbase has already started their opinion on the issue and it is not a good one.
I stand on the side that you should put a very small amount of money into the EOS ICO, like 30 dollars, and wait till it is over, because way this is headed, EOS will either be another Bitcoin or another failed ICO hype coin, so you win either way.

Thank You!
basb87

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:56:04 AM

Why would it be strange that they have an ICO that takes one year? I think it is stranger to have an ICO that last only one week or so, because then only some very well notified individuals or businesses have an investment opportunity.

This, combined with the fact that they have not launched the blockchain (its quite logical that they allow others to invest in the meantime), makes perfect sense right?
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:05:08 AM

Why would it be strange that they have an ICO that takes one year? I think it is stranger to have an ICO that last only one week or so, because then only some very well notified individuals or businesses have an investment opportunity.

This, combined with the fact that they have not launched the blockchain (its quite logical that they allow others to invest in the meantime), makes perfect sense right?
Only dumb person invest in the EOS project. Ethereum has finished the blockchain and new platform called smartcontract not more than a year after ico. Those dumb investors are betting a lot on the EOS. Everyone can still buy EOS token and remember the developer already sold almost all of ethereum that has been raised through the crowdsale. EOS project is a big joke.

EOS team is money whore and santiment feed platform already published the fact that EOS team always sent ICO funds to the market directly.

People must realize the fact that the majority of people lack knowledge about how EOS it is.

This is how EOS shills are calling EOS as ethereum killer.
Just give a lot of time to the ico duration and then EOS team can raise more ethereum and then dump it at the bottom.

This is fact.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:52:37 PM

EOS solves the main problems that Ethereum has. It's scalability, security, speed and absence of commission. Of course, I am sure that the Buterin's project will progress, but we have finally got a serious competitor for the smart contracts platform No. 1. Definitely, I advise you to buy EOS. I think that by the end of the year it will be among the top three.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:58:57 PM

EOS solves the main problems that Ethereum has. It's scalability, security, speed and absence of commission. Of course, I am sure that the Buterin's project will progress, but we have finally got a serious competitor for the smart contracts platform No. 1. Definitely, I advise you to buy EOS. I think that by the end of the year it will be among the top three.

ETH will definitely progress out of the jealousy of other project getting more attention on it. For example, in this case EOS showing all the positive stuff in its scalability but ETH is not. However I am sure that VItalik will have no problems insolvent this issue if he really takes the matter on the front desk and start working on it. Also ETH is not that much bad as we are representing it here. There is also thing called as popularity and we all know that ETH has out of the box fan followers and EOS is not. They say ETH will be leading all other ICO's always and not to forget that EOS is one of it though its application are well versed. Lets just give it more time and the picture will be cleared sooner than we think. FYI : I am still fan of ETH and invest into it.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:59:34 PM

EOS will be abandoned soon like bitshares was.

the tech will be taken and improved for a new ico

royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

The community seems divided between thinking its a scam or its the Ethereum killer. Dan Larrimer is either the best guy in Crypto or someone with an axe to grind. There are a lot of price predictions but very little analysis on what it can do.
Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

EOS is indeed a very good project, because if the EOS can realize these functions, then the EOS is likely to be beyond the ETH, EOS will build a more excellent ecological, I am very bullish on EOS.

basb87

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:55:11 AM

EOS value is simply a large deposit of ETH and they have just dumped a large amount on the market. I would not touch this one with a 10 foot pole for sure.

The fact that block1 decides to dump the ETH they got via their ICO does not have anything to do with the quality of EOS itself?
light22man

Activity: 311

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:04:29 AM

You really think EOS can overcome Ethereum? When all this begin?  So maybe I should buy some more...

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
basb87

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

EOS has free transactions and better scalability then Ethereum. I think those are two very important factors. Not to mention that Dan Larimer has 2 successful projects on his name already. I saw that Dawn 3.0 is coming around the 6th of April as well. So that might be an important day to come i guess.
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:13:50 AM

Oh no, to the fact that the eos team doesnt make any real working product i dont believe that it will "kill" ethereum. Of course, ether has some problems with scalability, but it also has the great team which can solve all problems and makes ether the number 1 in crypto space Smiley

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:20:35 AM

The Ethereum killer, and the plan is to collect as much ETH from holders and then dump all that back on investors. Good plan to kill Ethereum, as i dont see any movement in the actual project. Not a fan of Larimer and his way of work, and i can say that because i was backing him in the early projects. This is only like his fifth...
basb87

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:20:53 AM

Oh no, to the fact that the eos team doesnt make any real working product i dont believe that it will "kill" ethereum. Of course, ether has some problems with scalability, but it also has the great team which can solve all problems and makes ether the number 1 in crypto space Smiley

I think it all depends on how fast the Ethereum team can solve their current issues whether they can become and stay #1 platform voor dAps. They will not be able to fix it within 2 months, so based on that I would bet on EOS as they will go live around the 1st of June.
Safebit.io

Activity: 50
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:48:58 AM

I would be wary proclaiming such things. EOS looks promising, there's no question. But Ether is no slouch either.

In the end, it's possible that they will even coexist.
basb87

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:52:18 AM

I would be wary proclaiming such things. EOS looks promising, there's no question. But Ether is no slouch either.

In the end, it's possible that they will even coexist.

I actually hope you are right, because I have invested in Both, but more in EOS then in Ethereum  Wink
basb87

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:25:37 PM

EOS definitely has a bright future, but in this current market, even the brightest of altcoins will struggle. You can see that even NEO, ADA, XLM etc are all collapsing due to the cyclic negative pressure on the crypto industry. I think if we are able to get out of this mess, EOS will definitely make it's way into the top 10, possible into the top 5, hopefully kicking XRP out of its slot.

EOS is allready at number 6 when it comes to market capitalization!  Wink
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:37:01 PM

EOS definitely has a bright future, but in this current market, even the brightest of altcoins will struggle. You can see that even NEO, ADA, XLM etc are all collapsing due to the cyclic negative pressure on the crypto industry. I think if we are able to get out of this mess, EOS will definitely make it's way into the top 10, possible into the top 5, hopefully kicking XRP out of its slot.

EOS is allready at number 6 when it comes to market capitalization!  Wink

Ranking is not totally something about the marketcap but this is an indicator only to see the current state of a coin, and that ranking can surely be taken by other coins like cardano or stellar, But yes EOS is a strong competition with this other Altcoins that is why I really think it will keep on growing every time the market hit an all green again, A very positive investment indeed.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: