Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:41:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] SHIVOM - Data Discovery, AI Analysis and DTC Marketplace  (Read 31864 times)
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:19:16 AM

Shivom Partners With SingularityNET to Drive Genomic Medical Research With Artificial Intelligence
Announcing a new alliance to advance AI-driven genomic & medical analytics that work to improve quality of life.
https://blog.singularitynet.io/shivom-partners-with-singularitynet-to-drive-genomic-medical-research-with-artificial-intelligence-bf93c804c879
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:26:56 AM

However, the difficult part will be in convincing individuals to place this data on the blockchain in the first place as that may take some persuasion on the part of the company. If they can do this successfully, then there is no reason why Shivom cannot carve out its own sector of the data based market, and if it becomes clearer as to the positives that can emerge from this data, then who knows what may happen further down the line.
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:00:02 AM

However, the difficult part will be in convincing individuals to place this data on the blockchain in the first place as that may take some persuasion on the part of the company. If they can do this successfully, then there is no reason why Shivom cannot carve out its own sector of the data based market, and if it becomes clearer as to the positives that can emerge from this data, then who knows what may happen further down the line.

Hey there Cryptochel
I agree that would be a challenge but individuals would enjoy a wide range of benefits by donating their genome data except to the reward and the security that Shivoms is offering.

Here are the services which will be available for OMIX token holders:
o Buy genome sequencing kits to get your genome sequenced
o Get access to health/fitness apps from 3rd party providers
o Buy health insurance
o Redeem for health-related products (partner pharmacy or online shop)
o Buy other ‘omics’ kits (e.g. get your metabolome, transcriptome, microbiome, or epigenome tested)
o Obtain your ancestry or genealogy profile
o Analyze information on your pharmacogenetic profile (which drugs work for you and which do not)
o Get personalized lifestyle, diet, and nutraceuticals advice
o Understand evidence-based information on susceptibility to diseases and
associated therapies

Morris Nicole

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:21:42 AM

I joined this idea. I'm interested to see how the owners implement the idea.  Good luck all.
lagharto

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

Shivom Partners With SingularityNET to Drive Genomic Medical Research With Artificial Intelligence
Announcing a new alliance to advance AI-driven genomic & medical analytics that work to improve quality of life.
https://blog.singularitynet.io/shivom-partners-with-singularitynet-to-drive-genomic-medical-research-with-artificial-intelligence-bf93c804c879
Good news, both projects are really strong and interesting and can create real value data and contribute a lot of efforts to develop  AI and genomic ecosystems, i'm really excited.
DearMe

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:31:32 PM

Taavi Roivas (ProjectShivom 's Innovation council member) is going to address Techsauce Global 2018!
I have not been impressed with such news for a long time. So what? What will happen there? They will come, talk and leave for home.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   IMMVRSE    Disrupting the VR Industry    Whitepaper   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱  Facebook  ❱  Twitter  ❱  Medium  ❱  Instagram  ❱  Telegram  ❱  Bitcointalk
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱  Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week  ❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:36:34 PM

Good news, both projects are really strong and interesting and can create real value data and contribute a lot of efforts to develop  AI and genomic ecosystems, i'm really excited.

AGI got a real hype same as a big profits for crowdsale investors. Ideas are awesome in both project. But not really realistic in current world.
mme1022

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:58:47 PM

Taavi Roivas (ProjectShivom 's Innovation council member) is going to address Techsauce Global 2018!
I have not been impressed with such news for a long time. So what? What will happen there? They will come, talk and leave for home.

Hey DearMe
Taavi Roivas is an Innovation council member, which will be speaking there on behalf of Shivom at that conference. The news here is the opportunity of Shivom to be introduced in front of a new crowd, and of course to increase the exposure of the project.

CLAP

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

FRELDO - Unleash the power of service market

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

Hey DearMe
Taavi Roivas is an Innovation council member, which will be speaking there on behalf of Shivom at that conference. The news here is the opportunity of Shivom to be introduced in front of a new crowd, and of course to increase the exposure of the project.
I wish the team to use the available opportunity as much as possible and get the best result. Many people believe in the project and that it will develop successfully.

digitalblock

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

Hello everybody. It's good to see that the coin is moving in the right direction. I wish the developers success in development. I hope the coin will please us. I wish success to all.

lagharto

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:43:07 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 07:55:55 PM by lagharto

AGI got a real hype same as a big profits for crowdsale investors. Ideas are awesome in both project. But not really realistic in current world.
Man you should learn a bit more about both technologies, its development and use cases. of course a common people can't see any progress coz almost all researches are happening by the closed doors, but be sure, AI is everywhere nowadays and this technology can help to grow and thrive for Shivom ecosystem.
sianingbesch

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:54:53 PM

I wish this idea increase well and perfect.
Discerning website, very nice plan, unblemished logo!
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:07:30 PM

Man you should learn a bit more about both technologies, it's development and use cases, of course a common people can see any progress coz almost all researches are happening by the closed doors, but be sure AI is everywhere nowadays and this technology can help to grow and thrive for Shivom ecosystem.
Actually, this partnership is perfect in my opinion. Shivom project is in medical research ecosystem, collaborating with Artificial General Intelligence developed by SingularityNet will bring many conveniences especially in the Shivom ecosystem.
Ruthenian

Activity: 354
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

Hey everyone! Got a brand new article from the team for you all, check it out here 🙂🙏:

https://medium.com/@projectshivom/from-unicorns-to-zebras-shivom-working-on-innovations-for-a-better-world-dc3102a102aa
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:08:26 PM

From Unicorns to Zebras — Shivom working on innovations for a better world.

At Shivom we have a goal: making the world a better place; even if we can only play a small part. Our focus is to revolutionize healthcare and to empower people to gain greater control over decisions and actions affecting their health. To further stimulate such positive developments for the greater good, Shivom attended a workshop in The Hague called ‘From Unicorns to Zebras. How can we stimulate sustainable business models?’, organized by the European Commission’s DG for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs and the Impact City of The Hague.
https://medium.com/@projectshivom/from-unicorns-to-zebras-shivom-working-on-innovations-for-a-better-world-dc3102a102aa

Ruthenian

Activity: 354

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:02:29 AM

Read how thrilled SingularityNet (Shivom's newest partner) is about collaborating with Shivom:

“We are excited about Shivom’s vision for the next era of genomics, and are happy to be working with them,” said SingularityNET CEO Dr. Ben Goertzel. “Tools must be developed to enable AI and other analysis of genomics data, without the researcher necessarily being able to view the entirety of the individual’s genetic makeup and medical situation.”

http://aithority.com/technology/blockchain/singularitynet-and-project-shivom-collaborate-for-secure-scalable-personalized-medical-analytics/
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:24:19 AM

That's a great news. The Shivom project has an over-the-top idea and takes care of human health. Hopefully they will do the same as in their roadmap, the project will bring about health care success...
Pavel1391

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:00:00 PM

I think that Shivom is an excellent example of the application of blockchain in a truly important sphere. Creation of a database of the human genome, will allow users to get their DNA decoded, as well as sell or share this data with the international scientific community will be a real breakthrough.
Newsdistlechi

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:29:57 PM

I believe it is a good project.
Very nice vision, advisable design.  Good luck.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

I think that Shivom is an excellent example of the application of blockchain in a truly important sphere. Creation of a database of the human genome, will allow users to get their DNA decoded, as well as sell or share this data with the international scientific community will be a real breakthrough.
You talk about the importance of this project, but you have to understand that genetics is a very complex science, and here one must hold more than one year. This is a long-term investment, so you need to have patience and wait, even if you are a bounty party who wants to quickly sell everything.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: