Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:05:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] SHIVOM - Data Discovery, AI Analysis and DTC Marketplace  (Read 31867 times)
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:45:28 AM

This is a good potential project, a great idea if applied to life. Genetic resources are precious to humans. At the time of this project I did not have a real product, but I still follow the project regularly. I hope this will be a good project!
thh2899

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:41:00 PM

Market will recover and likely thrive once ETF approved. Serious projects will do well. No fundamental reason why Shivom wont. All we can do is wait it out.
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

Shivom Partners With MeFy to Foster Healthcare Data Collection and Accessibility in Developing Economies
https://medium.com/@projectshivom/shivom-partners-with-mefy-to-foster-healthcare-data-collection-and-accessibility-in-developing-61411361103b
Flunrextcardsonh

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:00:11 AM

I like your project.
Brilliant website, unprejudiced website,  good project.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:01:35 PM

I like your project! A very excellent plan, judicious results, outstanding logo.  Good luck all.
This is a good potential project, a great idea if applied to life. Genetic resources are precious to humans. At the time of this project I did not have a real product, but I still follow the project regularly. I hope this will be a good project!
Hey fellows. It seems of this idea will be preferably in the near future! Credible job, really well website,  good results.
I like your project.
Brilliant website, unprejudiced website,  good project.
All are spammers, what is the reason you can call this is a good project?
The current price of token = 10% to 15% of the ICO price in USD, ETH, and BTC.
Who can call this is a great, good project?
For the most investors invested in Shivom, maybe, Shivom is the worst project they joined.
Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:05:05 PM

Why is the price of the token not growing, even when all the tokens are growing? Not a very good indicator. I so hoped for this project.
Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:09:45 PM

Ico price was 0.09$...now its 9x down.... They havent even taken necessary measures to do marketing well
2months over getting listed on kucoin and coinbene... Still no signs of new exchanges.... 2months is a lot of time in crypto
I think everything is still ahead, project really needs a lot of time to show its product, big mistake was listing tokens on the exchange... you would not be indignant then  Grin
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 378
Merit: 126

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:25:16 PM

Regarding the voting for listing OMX to an exchange... I hope it's not the HUOBI because it will be very difficult to take a "winning" spot among other coins, it all has to do on how strong the community is
pakaya

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:38:32 AM

very help fully project but hype is low
chisei

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:49:27 AM

I wish your project runs successfully!
Interesting website, apperceptive activity.  Good luck guys!
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:51:24 AM

Regarding the voting for listing OMX to an exchange... I hope it's not the HUOBI because it will be very difficult to take a "winning" spot among other coins, it all has to do with how strong the community is

In which exchange they announced about the Shivom voting list because we have to vote and show the credibility how the community is supporting the Shivom coin. They should announce in telegram because there are many people in telegram group.
Goodtea168

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:54:26 AM

The Shivom project aims to create a revolution in the medical data industry. OmiX notification also has many uses. People can purchase services such as health insurance on the platform using the Omix tokens.
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:30:46 AM

Regarding the voting for listing OMX to an exchange... I hope it's not the HUOBI because it will be very difficult to take a "winning" spot among other coins, it all has to do with how strong the community is

In which exchange they announced about the Shivom voting list because we have to vote and show the credibility how the community is supporting the Shivom coin. They should announce in telegram because there are many people in telegram group.
There are no announcement until today, if there's they will announce it here and other social networks that they have. To apply in voting is not bad it is taking and trying every opportunity that is available while shivom has many active connections and members. Don't think that shivom will not win if it will be in Huobi think positive and trust the project.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

Regarding the voting for listing OMX to an exchange... I hope it's not the HUOBI because it will be very difficult to take a "winning" spot among other coins, it all has to do on how strong the community is

No, it's not a Huobi. Now there is a vote on the Bibox. And quite confident third place at the moment. The voting ends on August 1.
https://www.bibox.com/cinformation?id=895

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
menruou

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

Do you know that Bibox is one of the 10 largest exchanges in the cryptosphere? Support Shivom to get listed on Bibox with your votes. 1BIX = $0.90 and it's 1BIX per vote
Remember, Project Shivom team have earmarked 5million OMX tokens for distribution after OMX is listed
kuksow

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

I'm not complaining. Just don't see the reasons to list on another exchange. Trading volume won't increase and there's no fresh blood(new buyers). Because you're not trading and you won't understand. The fundamentals haven't changed. The project is yet to mature. Like your team said Rome is not built overnight.
Noway159

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:36:02 PM

Given that OMX is held for a long time, amateurs like me can not find out how much medical specialty skills are involved, so from the early stages of collaborative research and partnerships with famous places in that way I want you to come up. I am anxious not to go up one by one. If it is designed on the premise of sharing databases, it is understood by amateurs that if the needs from partners and customers side can not be absorbed, it will later be aborted. It is in doubt that I am about to consolidate it there before the collection. What is the progress of the talk such as partnership with the medical industry?
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:01:22 PM

Ico price was 0.09$...now its 9x down.... They havent even taken necessary measures to do marketing well
2months over getting listed on kucoin and coinbene... Still no signs of new exchanges.... 2months is a lot of time in crypto
I think everything is still ahead, project really needs a lot of time to show its product, big mistake was listing tokens on the exchange... you would not be indignant then  Grin
Haha, nowadays, if you do not list the token on any official exchange, the investors still have many ways to sell or trade the token.
As long as the devs of this token do not block token until a fixed time to keep the value, the decentralized exchanges can list this token and affect its value anytime.
TonyRaut

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:27:59 PM

Haha, nowadays, if you do not list the token on any official exchange, the investors still have many ways to sell or trade the token.
As long as the devs of this token do not block token until a fixed time to keep the value, the decentralized exchanges can list this token and affect its value anytime.

Are there still investors in this project who keep their tokens from the moment they are purchased by ICO? With such a fall in price, you can go crazy

dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:11:25 PM

Are there still investors in this project who keep their tokens from the moment they are purchased by ICO? With such a fall in price, you can go crazy
Yeah and do you think it was a mistake? I have about 7000 OMX tokens and I am loosing a lot of money here. They have reached hard cap - 40 million dollars but why there is currently only 4 million cap $. i do not understand. Is this project dying?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: