Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:05:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] SHIVOM - Data Discovery, AI Analysis and DTC Marketplace  (Read 31867 times)
Godiva1298aba

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

make sure u guys list on a credible exchange.... Number of exchanges shivom is on doesn't matter, wt matters is how many credible exchanges shivom is listed on..... If u guys make one bad move now all investors will be rekt
mssixz

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:13:37 AM

what date will private sale's tokens be unlocked?
Gunny90

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 03:16:06 AM

Is the team able to help out with voting as we're so close to the end of this competition?
It's gonna cost 200K USD to come third 😂 I'm sorry but we have no chance now, what's the plan now?
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:31:47 AM

Exciting Changes within SHIVOM’s Management Team!
https://medium.com/@projectshivom/exciting-changes-within-shivoms-management-team-3d11044f05da

Here at OMIX Ventures Pvt Ltd. Project SHIVOM (Token Ticker: OMX), now post-ICO and focused on execution and growth, the leadership team has decided to make some significant management changes to ensure efficient execution and platform roll out.

We’re thrilled to announce that Henry Ines has been named as Chief Executive Officer of the global blockchain-based genomics and precision medicine services company.

Henry has deep experience and knowledge of strategic development, corporate finance, startup scaling and execution based on decades of professional experience to include years as a VC, while working in Silicon Valley and Asia as a partner at Draper Dragon Fund, DFJ Dragon Fund and DragonVenture and focusing on early stage investments in frontier technologies to include FinTech & blockchain, artificial intelligence and VR/AR. Henry continues to serve on the advisory board of multiple Blockchain and Silicon Valley tech startups and serves as a mentor to leading incubators and accelerators. Henry is also a lecturer at the Nanyang Technopreneurship Center (NTC), Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and is a Senior Member of the World Education Blockchain Association (WEBA) in Singapore. He began his career at McNeil Consumer Products Company, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, and as a management consultant to Fortune 100 companies while working at Price Waterhouse LLP. Henry holds a BS in Finance from Pennsylvania State University in University Park, PA and an MBA from Duke University Fuqua School of Business in Durham, NC.

“As we enter the Post-ICO phase, I am thrilled to lead the team at SHIVOM, focusing on tackling the many problems associated with the global healthcare system through genomics. The current healthcare system continues to be inefficient and face considerable challenges. Patients’ data continues to not be secure as is evident with the recent disclosures of data breaches. Additionally, many of the prevailing genetics companies and healthcare intermediaries continue to advance business models and practices that are not necessarily consistent with and in the best interests of donors or patients. We are looking forward to being able to empower individuals by providing significant insights into their genomes and health, tools for better managing and determining who has access to personal healthcare data, and enabling individuals to better manage their health and wellness through SHIVOM’s secure blockchain-based technology platform and healthcare ecosystem.”

Dr. Axel Schumacher, company co-founder who has been CEO up to now will continue as Chief Scientific Officer, leveraging his extensive research background and expertise in genomics and precision medicine. Additionally, Dr. Natalie Pankova moves into the role of Chief Operating Officer, and will lead operations out of our London office, leveraging her background in startup operations, business development and R&D, as well as her deep involvement in the global healthcare blockchain community. We believe these roles reflect the most direct path to success for our company, our supporters, and our vision.

SHIVOM cannot wait to build the world’s largest genomics datahub to help support clinical trials, advance research and development and drug discovery process globally, and ultimately work to democratize genomics for all. It is our mission to not only maintain a secure and safe platform for our users and web-market players, but also address the genomic-based complex and rare diseases such as diabetes utilizing advanced technologies such as blockchain and artificial intelligence.

We have a very special team that is dedicated to SHIVOM’s mission and working hard to execute in accordance with the company’s roadmap and growth strategy. As a startup, we must be nimble, iterate as needed and quickly respond to dynamic and evolving conditions. We are confident about our new changes, and keen to work together in new capacities to more effectively execute on our vision and take the company to new heights.

Thank you for your continued support as we enter this new wave of development, and stay tuned into our media outlets for more exciting news coming soon!
eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:25:05 AM

Exciting Changes within SHIVOM’s Management Team!
https://medium.com/@projectshivom/exciting-changes-within-shivoms-management-team-3d11044f05da

Here at OMIX Ventures Pvt Ltd. Project SHIVOM (Token Ticker: OMX), now post-ICO and focused on execution and growth, the leadership team has decided to make some significant management changes to ensure efficient execution and platform roll out.

We’re thrilled to announce that Henry Ines has been named as Chief Executive Officer of the global blockchain-based genomics and precision medicine services company.

Henry has deep experience and knowledge of strategic development, corporate finance, startup scaling and execution based on decades of professional experience to include years as a VC, while working in Silicon Valley and Asia as a partner at Draper Dragon Fund, DFJ Dragon Fund and DragonVenture and focusing on early stage investments in frontier technologies to include FinTech & blockchain, artificial intelligence and VR/AR. Henry continues to serve on the advisory board of multiple Blockchain and Silicon Valley tech startups and serves as a mentor to leading incubators and accelerators. Henry is also a lecturer at the Nanyang Technopreneurship Center (NTC), Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and is a Senior Member of the World Education Blockchain Association (WEBA) in Singapore. He began his career at McNeil Consumer Products Company, a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson, and as a management consultant to Fortune 100 companies while working at Price Waterhouse LLP. Henry holds a BS in Finance from Pennsylvania State University in University Park, PA and an MBA from Duke University Fuqua School of Business in Durham, NC.

“As we enter the Post-ICO phase, I am thrilled to lead the team at SHIVOM, focusing on tackling the many problems associated with the global healthcare system through genomics. The current healthcare system continues to be inefficient and face considerable challenges. Patients’ data continues to not be secure as is evident with the recent disclosures of data breaches. Additionally, many of the prevailing genetics companies and healthcare intermediaries continue to advance business models and practices that are not necessarily consistent with and in the best interests of donors or patients. We are looking forward to being able to empower individuals by providing significant insights into their genomes and health, tools for better managing and determining who has access to personal healthcare data, and enabling individuals to better manage their health and wellness through SHIVOM’s secure blockchain-based technology platform and healthcare ecosystem.”

Dr. Axel Schumacher, company co-founder who has been CEO up to now will continue as Chief Scientific Officer, leveraging his extensive research background and expertise in genomics and precision medicine. Additionally, Dr. Natalie Pankova moves into the role of Chief Operating Officer, and will lead operations out of our London office, leveraging her background in startup operations, business development and R&D, as well as her deep involvement in the global healthcare blockchain community. We believe these roles reflect the most direct path to success for our company, our supporters, and our vision.

SHIVOM cannot wait to build the world’s largest genomics datahub to help support clinical trials, advance research and development and drug discovery process globally, and ultimately work to democratize genomics for all. It is our mission to not only maintain a secure and safe platform for our users and web-market players, but also address the genomic-based complex and rare diseases such as diabetes utilizing advanced technologies such as blockchain and artificial intelligence.

We have a very special team that is dedicated to SHIVOM’s mission and working hard to execute in accordance with the company’s roadmap and growth strategy. As a startup, we must be nimble, iterate as needed and quickly respond to dynamic and evolving conditions. We are confident about our new changes, and keen to work together in new capacities to more effectively execute on our vision and take the company to new heights.

Thank you for your continued support as we enter this new wave of development, and stay tuned into our media outlets for more exciting news coming soon!
Although the management team has changed. Many people don't pay much attention to it, just care about the price.the price is still so low.The team should do market value management and raise the price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
nmthu2209

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:53:16 AM

It is Shivom's mission to not only maintain a secure and safe platform for our users and web-market players, but also address the genomic-based complex and rare diseases such as diabetes utilizing advanced technologies such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. Actually Shivom has great potential and a very reliable team, this will be a long term project.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:43:41 AM

Today OMX prices have risen very high and reached 50%. I think this is a very good sign for people to invest now and certainly OMX will be in my long-term investment portfolio because I like this ecosystem and in the future if Shivom is really active they will have the best products for everyone

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:13:41 AM

Today OMX prices have risen very high and reached 50%. I think this is a very good sign for people to invest now and certainly OMX will be in my long-term investment portfolio because I like this ecosystem and in the future if Shivom is really active they will have the best products for everyone
In a moment, OMX has reached 300% in a short time. This is really something I can not believe now because I sold the highest price today. I personally have made big money from investing in OMX and in the future I will still hold OMX because I am sure OMX will make a great contribution in the medical field
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:07:44 AM

Haven't heard any product update on OMX but I heard it was pumping yesterday I believe. I know the market is down but I think the team should maintain the momentum by giving us updates about the project, partnerships or even exchanges. This may help the value of it to think that it is still way lower than the ICO price.
thuyde1249

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:17:02 PM

I get that impression too. So far, none of the erc20 tokens have any mainstream adoption because no matter how great the projects are, people only want to spend their tokens  (if ever) to trade. I would love to hear how the team intend to overcome this and other barriers to mass adoption.
zbarot452

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:17:13 PM

You're right, that's where been "impatient" comes in because a lot of people in the community believe in the notion that it's all about "get the tokens and the team should ensure that it rises", then they dump but that's not the way things work and such negatively affects the entire brand
Tenda1698

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:17:25 PM

Sure, there's too many gamblers with no interest in the fundamentals. But even with patient investors (I believe they will come), I'm not convinced how a token can be both speculative and a utility when it is subject to volatility- who would spend or accept payment in a volatile asset? Although this is a problem for every crypto project to tackle, most if not all choose to ignore it and assume adoption will just happen one day. For healthcare, a sector I happen to work in I know how resistant to change folks can be and would like to hear more from Shivom on their strategy into the future.
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

Haven't heard any product update on OMX but I heard it was pumping yesterday I believe. I know the market is down but I think the team should maintain the momentum by giving us updates about the project, partnerships or even exchanges. This may help the value of it to think that it is still way lower than the ICO price.
All are lower than the ICO price and this is the overall situation of the whole market. Almost everyone is disappointed with their investment because the prices of all altcoin have fallen and have not recovered well in recent months. Personally I am sure Shivom is a good project and they will have good information if the market shows signs of good recovery and many exchanges will officially list OMX in the future.

chayantoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:34:02 PM

The entire market is at its lowest, investors are not in the mode to come in and getting partners at this moment is tougher than ever, however, a lot is been put in place to drive the community forward, though we don't discuss price discussions as its against the rules of the group but is important to note that shivom price is directly linked to the fall, same with all other altcoins
Prairie1245

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:35:42 PM

the world needs shivom...its sad seeing useless ico like eos get billion but shivom few million. I hope team gets huge investor so solution can come out quick
Hafwen124

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:36:08 PM

Project Shivom director of PR, Azam Shaghaghi met with the American televison host and former CNN`s Larry King Live host, Larry King from Gear Blockchain and talked on how DNA sequencing creates the impact on healthcare and environmental issues such as climate change.
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:25:09 AM

Healthcare condition is something you will always have to be attentive to. Because your health is the most important thing you have. Shivom will make it possible to avoid issues if you start cooperating with this Blockchain platform right now.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:37:53 PM

A prominent source of medical research chemistryworld has featured projectshivom as a unique blockchain platform intending to store healthcare data for research purposes and to explore PrecisionMedicine.
Read more here:
https://www.chemistryworld.com/businesses-use-blockchain-to-take-on-trustlessness/3009310.article

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:20:48 PM

Healthcare condition is something you will always have to be attentive to. Because your health is the most important thing you have. Shivom will make it possible to avoid issues if you start cooperating with this Blockchain platform right now.
Yes, this is a very important field of activity. And this should help in research activities in DNA. But, I think that you are running ahead. And the developers still have to put a number of efforts before this service will begin to function correctly.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
felista32

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:48:54 AM

the world needs shivom...its sad seeing useless ico like eos get billion but shivom few million. I hope team gets huge investor so solution can come out quick
a few million?do you know what you're talking about?shivam raised 35 000 000 dollars!and now its price has fallen more than 14 times. terrible project, just money raising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: