Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:44:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] SHIVOM - Data Discovery, AI Analysis and DTC Marketplace  (Read 31864 times)
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:32:33 PM

Does this project need all the DNA for a future surveliance state or for Clone people?
Even if this is true, what do you want do it with that? But here they are developing new drugs based on the characteristics of the human genome  Wink On twitter, funny news, nothing about the work of the project, capitalization is falling, and the team is standing still, it depresses me  Sad
I understand you, and I do not know what to tell you.  Yes, it's too slow. But we know that this project is unique. Such solutions will be extremely useful. I want it to be, and I hope that they working now on it.
The speed of development of projects is a misfortune. Undecided

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:04:48 AM

Henry Ines: Andhra Pradesh with Ja Chowdary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z70M1qjJVws

Henry Ines, CEO of DNA-testing blockchain startup Shivom, discusses with Ja Chowdary about the exciting things happening in Fintech Valley and the state of Andhra Pradesh.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:08:12 PM

Henry Ines: Andhra Pradesh with Ja Chowdary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z70M1qjJVws

Henry Ines, CEO of DNA-testing blockchain startup Shivom, discusses with Ja Chowdary about the exciting things happening in Fintech Valley and the state of Andhra Pradesh.
good news are coming from shivom team. looks like team is working hard on the project
also shivom Project has announced a vacancy for a senior Blockchain developer.
here is the link of full details about vacancy: https://crypto.jobs/jobs/senior-blockchain-developer-at-shivom
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 05:24:42 PM

Henry Ines: Investment Opportunties with Bá Minuzzi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPZg9bi9IAE

Sharkzz1

Activity: 880
Merit: 251

Think differently

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:03:27 PM

Little activity both on the forum and on exchanges  Sad Apparently, there are already few Holders left on the forum. A sad situation happens ...
duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:43:05 AM

There has been no price increase in the last two months and OMX is being seen as a shitcoin in this market. If you want to develop a good project, you should list it on major exchanges as this is a solid foundation for this project if you want to work in the long run. I personally would only invest if they update the news to investors and list the major exchanges
Celendion

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:47:37 AM

There has been no price increase in the last two months and OMX is being seen as a shitcoin in this market. If you want to develop a good project, you should list it on major exchanges as this is a solid foundation for this project if you want to work in the long run. I personally would only invest if they update the news to investors and list the major exchanges
And where has this growth been observed recently? The whole market is like this, you see it. Regarding exchangers, I agree. This way can increase the community of those who are interested. But, of course, do not forget about the development of the project.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:56:21 AM

And where has this growth been observed recently? The whole market is like this, you see it. Regarding exchangers, I agree. This way can increase the community of those who are interested. But, of course, do not forget about the development of the project.
yes the whole market is in red and every coin and token is bleeding right now but it looks like shivom is stable on current price but the price is low only 0.7 cents. marke cap is 4.4 million.
Disruptive Technologies for good | Sally Eaves | TEDx Birmingham City University video
Dr Sally Eaves focuses in on how we can enable disruptive technology to truly become ‘Tech for Good’.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NhMldHjnuM&ab_channel=TEDxTalks
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:05:33 AM

yes the whole market is in red and every coin and token is bleeding right now but it looks like shivom is stable on current price but the price is low only 0.7 cents. market cap is 4.4 million.
Disruptive Technologies for good | Sally Eaves | TEDx Birmingham City University video
Dr Sally Eaves focuses in on how we can enable disruptive technology to truly become ‘Tech for Good’.

We have to give some time to them because at the time of listing market situation is not accurate. So we have to wait for the stability when the market starts recovering otherwise if you don't want to wait better it is good to sell them in the market.
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:44:08 AM

yes the whole market is in red and every coin and token is bleeding right now but it looks like shivom is stable on current price but the price is low only 0.7 cents. market cap is 4.4 million.

We have to give some time to them because at the time of listing market situation is not accurate. So we have to wait for the stability when the market starts recovering otherwise if you don't want to wait better it is good to sell them in the market.

I think so too. This is a rather unique project that can bring a lot of good in the future. Now is a really tough time for start-up projects. Is not it. And I think that the Project SHIVOM  is worthy of the community’s attention, and for this reason, I am still positively disposed towards this project.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:32:20 AM

I think this is a temporary discount because the market is still down and all ICO projects are having a lot of problems with their token values. I believe Shivom is a great project and they will soon be providing more news to help you get a better view. Just wait for the news from this project

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

I think this is a temporary discount because the market is still down and all ICO projects are having a lot of problems with their token values. I believe Shivom is a great project and they will soon be providing more news to help you get a better view. Just wait for the news from this project
The project is good. Only here is very little news. All news on telegram konale.

Celendion

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:25:36 PM

The project is good. Only here is very little news. All news on telegram konale.
The telegram is more active and has fast communication. But I tried to go and the page is not available. Perhaps this is my problem. Check someone.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
avtandil

Activity: 168
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:36:25 AM

The telegram is more active and has fast communication. But I tried to go and the page is not available. Perhaps this is my problem. Check someone.

I confirm the link to the telegram does not work https://t.me/joinchat/F-VT6BHQLyzSAlzOXaqqzg
Celendion

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

I confirm the link to the telegram does not work https://t.me/joinchat/F-VT6BHQLyzSAlzOXaqqzg
It means that this problem is not only for me. And this is quite a long time. This is not good, I think that the team should pay attention to it. And this should be fixed.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:55:20 PM

This project has been quiet for a long time and there have been no new updates in recent months. I hope that their development team is working because a lot of big investors have invested in this project. What I would like now is that OMX has the approval of many major exchanges and the ecosystem of this project needs to be improved now.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:24:57 AM

This project has been quiet for a long time and there have been no new updates in recent months. I hope that their development team is working because a lot of big investors have invested in this project. What I would like now is that OMX has the approval of many major exchanges and the ecosystem of this project needs to be improved now.

Relatively recently, they published an article on the Medium. On the tokens buyback and the launch of alpha testing of the platform. All of course "blurred" but at least some information.
https://medium.com/projectshivom/shivom-announces-token-buyback-plans-3325002f162a

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
daviidalpert

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 04:34:16 AM

Yes, I haven’t heard the news of the team for a long time.It is quite hot at ico.But now it is especially quiet.And the price is getting lower and lower.I wonder if there are still many people holding it.
kubori102

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:04:25 PM

The project was really hot when the ICO but recently I did not have access to the Telegram channel of the project. I have no problem. I do not have much update information from the project.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 05:49:25 PM

The project was really hot when the ICO but recently I did not have access to the Telegram channel of the project. I have no problem. I do not have much update information from the project.
It is not only you. I also wonder how a project which has proved itself well, can now have such a weak development.  I want to see more interesting events related to this project. This project occupies a unique field of activity, and I do not remember competitors in the field of block chain and DNA. Come on, guys.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: