Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:37:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] SHIVOM - Data Discovery, AI Analysis and DTC Marketplace  (Read 31864 times)
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:16:44 AM

Communication is one of the key for success. Investors have the right to know whats happening to boos their confidence on the project but one thing that I have noticed is that when someone will ask about plans in boosting the value they will say that they dont care as they are focused on projects development.

Exactly, in the begining of their ICO shivom seems to be very impressive and I has very good intentions towards the project. Now their communication is very poor which they are not providing any update to the community and this makes many people to loose their hopes on the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:53:39 AM

Communication is one of the key for success. Investors have the right to know whats happening to boos their confidence on the project but one thing that I have noticed is that when someone will ask about plans in boosting the value they will say that they dont care as they are focused on projects development.

Exactly, in the begining of their ICO shivom seems to be very impressive and I has very good intentions towards the project. Now their communication is very poor which they are not providing any update to the community and this makes many people to loose their hopes on the project.

This is such a work with the community. Perhaps the team focuses on the development of the project, and there is no person who would be watching for community updates. This project is similar to promising and useful. But the lack of communication with the community is definitely present.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:03:34 AM

This is such a work with the community. Perhaps the team focuses on the development of the project, and there is no person who would be watching for community updates. This project is similar to promising and useful. But the lack of communication with the community is definitely present.

In the beginning, of their ICO the project seems to be very promising with a lot of health care sectors in the worldwide. Now the process is very slow with the developments and updates from the company and this makes many people think negative about the market.
scolary23

Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:22:11 PM

In the beginning, of their ICO the project seems to be very promising with a lot of health care sectors in the worldwide. Now the process is very slow with the developments and updates from the company and this makes many people think negative about the market.

Grin Grin Grin This is almost the pattern in many of the ICO. At first, everything looks great, but after raising money, the teams become somehow weaker. I think we can give them more time before drawing conclusions. Let's see what they can provide us.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
dampier007

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:36:10 AM

And what is the problem to hire at least one person who will communicate with the community? It's not really that expensive, but the community will be more relaxed

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Celendion

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 10:21:51 PM

And what is the problem to hire at least one person who will communicate with the community? It's not really that expensive, but the community will be more relaxed
Can even say more. There will be more interest to the token, from the side of traders, if the team is more active in communicating with the community, and will share its results. However, apparently, for them it is not the first thing, although they should take care of the investors who received the OMX.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:42:36 AM

Grin Grin Grin This is almost the pattern in many of the ICO. At first, everything looks great, but after raising money, the teams become somehow weaker. I think we can give them more time before drawing conclusions. Let's see what they can provide us.

Yes, we shouldn't get in conclusion without knowing further details about their development and progress, in meantime, we have to follow their social media channels in order to get more update. This is one of the Major problems we are facing after the conclusion of the ICO's.

eddiies

Activity: 392

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 07:31:26 AM

Yes, we shouldn't get in conclusion without knowing further details about their development and progress, in meantime, we have to follow their social media channels in order to get more update. This is one of the Major problems we are facing after the conclusion of the ICO's.
There is no news for this projelot.Its development has slowed.In some cases we have no way to do something.We can only remind the team to strengthen communication.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 06:44:42 AM

There is no news for this projelot.Its development has slowed.In some cases we have no way to do something.We can only remind the team to strengthen communication.

They must seat in prison already. there is no any development. They just posting some stupid images and post in twitter, which don’t have any relation to project. Any news about development.. nothing...
 I hate such projects which announced before crowdsale that they are backed by governments, than raise money and gone away. They should be punished. They scammed people for 35 mln usd!
scolary23

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:15:51 PM

They must seat in prison already. there is no any development. They just posting some stupid images and post in twitter, which don’t have any relation to project. Any news about development.. nothing...
 I hate such projects which announced before crowdsale that they are backed by governments, than raise money and gone away. They should be punished. They scammed people for 35 mln usd!

Yes, it looks like you say. And they definitely do not have enough communication to dispel the doubts of the community. Although, at the same time, the project can have a smooth development. They should pay attention to this. Not good, evolve, and hiding from the community at the same time.
This can happened, if the team consists solely of the wonks and geeks.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 08:24:02 PM

Yes, it looks like you say. And they definitely do not have enough communication to dispel the doubts of the community. Although, at the same time, the project can have a smooth development. They should pay attention to this. Not good, evolve, and hiding from the community at the same time.

Have they really become completely silent and abandoned the project? What a shame. More and more of these hyped ICO projects from 2017/18 fail to deliver and turn out to be just scams.
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:00:40 AM

Have they really become completely silent and abandoned the project? What a shame. More and more of these hyped ICO projects from 2017/18 fail to deliver and turn out to be just scams.

Market situation cannot be same every time but team should do their part according to the roadmap they mentioned. It will really help the community to hold the coin even in bearish market, without any development people will start panic about the project.
scolary23

View Profile
March 08, 2019, 09:39:31 AM

Market situation cannot be same every time but team should do their part according to the roadmap they mentioned. It will really help the community to hold the coin even in bearish market, without any development people will start panic about the project.

It seems that everyone who caught a panic has already thrown this token. As always, at such a time there are enthusiasts who stay with the project, because they see that the project can bring good and useful things. We can see that today many projects are stuck and have numerous temporary reschedules.
However, I do not condone silence on the part of the team, towards the community, about the current status of the project.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 09:25:14 PM

It seemed an excellent and out of the box project during its ico i was even more impressed when it reached it hard cap even before the public sale but after that the price has kept tanking and now seems like ico investors are loosing over 90 percent of their investment if they sell now, it is almost an year so i expect team to deliver on their promises now and come up with a quality platform, working partnerships and revenue generating businesses so that all the investors, holders and supporters can also benefit from the success of this unique peoject.

RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 10:00:26 PM

It seemed an excellent and out of the box project during its ico i was even more impressed when it reached it hard cap even before the public sale but after that the price has kept tanking and now seems like ico investors are loosing over 90 percent of their investment if they sell now, it is almost an year so i expect team to deliver on their promises now and come up with a quality platform, working partnerships and revenue generating businesses so that all the investors, holders and supporters can also benefit from the success of this unique peoject.

The project itself seem to be a useful feature, but the use case is something that will be realized in the next decade. If tokens won't be used so they won't be traded and they will lose their value. And the bearish market doesn't help.

Police Indo

Activity: 649

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2019, 10:40:01 AM

The project itself seem to be a useful feature, but the use case is something that will be realized in the next decade. If tokens won't be used so they won't be traded and they will lose their value. And the bearish market doesn't help.

This happened to all projects and only a few projects were able to grow unfortunately Shivom is not one of them
I saw Shivom quite active in several meetings but the market conditions forced the token to decline

RedenBlack13

View Profile
March 24, 2019, 04:14:16 PM

This happened to all projects and only a few projects were able to grow unfortunately Shivom is not one of them
I saw Shivom quite active in several meetings but the market conditions forced the token to decline

You're right, but I just think that in projects like this it became easier, I mean: how mayn people now are asking for a map of their genome. It's a feature that in nowdays has no application (not on a large scale, at least) so, even in a bullish market, this token would have been destined to decline in its price.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 06:35:03 AM

Yes, really some times silent makes us feel more frustration about the project, without proper updates and communication will lead to selling those coins for cheap prices. Most of the companies are doing the same thing after raising money and this will lead us to think that the project is the scam.
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:49:32 AM

Of course this is very unfortunate to know that Shivom is difficult to grow at the moment but I am very confident that the team will do something for sure so that the project can be successful so we'll see

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
RedenBlack13

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 09:54:00 PM

Of course this is very unfortunate to know that Shivom is difficult to grow at the moment but I am very confident that the team will do something for sure so that the project can be successful so we'll see

A lot of projects in these years failed because of they where not prepare to the bearish trend. I hope that Shivom used the funds that it gathered in a proper way.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: