Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:33:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][OMX] SHIVOM - Data Discovery, AI Analysis and DTC Marketplace  (Read 31864 times)
Wedhus123

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 07:38:48 AM

To be sure, we all hope that this project can be successful and I also believe that the team from this project will work hard so that the project can develop further, let's wait for that

But as I understand they dont have any partnerships with government in fact. And even if they have, this cant help token price. As they probably can work without tokens.
CEO Shivom will speak on the blockchain summit in Malta,
maybe he will discuss Shivom's future with potential new investors, hopefully May 23-24 will make OMX prices go up
The growth should be around 1000% to satisfy early ICO investors  Grin.
We were all brainless to think that Shivom token could bring us a good profit.  Undecided
If you look at the current conditions, it is indeed a rational mind, but I still hope that in the future Shivom tokens will give a big advantage, let's just look at its development

You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dolphin_se

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2019, 02:58:36 PM

To be sure, we all hope that this project can be successful and I also believe that the team from this project will work hard so that the project can develop further, let's wait for that

But as I understand they dont have any partnerships with government in fact. And even if they have, this cant help token price. As they probably can work without tokens.
maybe he will discuss Shivom's future with potential new investors, hopefully May 23-24 will make OMX prices go up
The growth should be around 1000% to satisfy early ICO investors  Grin.
We were all brainless to think that Shivom token could bring us a good profit.  Undecided
If you look at the current conditions, it is indeed a rational mind, but I still hope that in the future Shivom tokens will give a big advantage, let's just look at its development
The gradual recovery of the top Altcoin market is already noticeable, and after them some projects from the top 1000 should be pulled up. At the moment, Shivom ROI -98% certainly sad

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:58:52 AM

This conferences does not mean nothing. They are just spending investors money for this (as each conference cost money for them). But I said about value of tokens.
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 12:55:43 AM

Today I asked for the news about delisting shivom from the kukoin exchange. This is very sad news and I would like to hear the comments of the developers about this.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 07:14:44 AM

Today I asked for the news about delisting shivom from the kukoin exchange. This is very sad news and I would like to hear the comments of the developers about this.
If you may know what really happened until there were shivoms removed from the exchange and of course this is bad news but I will wait for further developments anyway

Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 08:30:07 AM

If the news about OMX delisting from KuCoin is true, it will be very sad. Anyway, we can see that OMX trade volune on KuCoin is much lower then on Coinsuper exchange. But, to be honestly, I even don't know what this exchange is...

Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 09:04:11 AM

If you may know what really happened until there were shivoms removed from the exchange and of course this is bad news but I will wait for further developments anyway

What are the different exchanges they removed the Shivom tokens, but recently there are giving some positive updates in the market which will help the coin to increase its price? After many days now Shivom team is some prominent updates about their activities.

gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 10:57:05 AM

What are the different exchanges they removed the Shivom tokens, but recently there are giving some positive updates in the market which will help the coin to increase its price? After many days now Shivom team is some prominent updates about their activities.

This is how some scammers working. When market in a deep, they are just enjoying raised money. And when market statrts move up, they start post something in twitter in hope to sell their useless tokens...
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 12:26:18 AM

I don’t even know whether to wait for anything. After all, a lot of time has passed, and the price of the token, as it was low, has remained. And now another token is delisted from the exchange.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 10:31:31 AM

If the news about OMX delisting from KuCoin is true, it will be very sad. Anyway, we can see that OMX trade volune on KuCoin is much lower then on Coinsuper exchange. But, to be honestly, I even don't know what this exchange is...

Yes, unfortunately it's true https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-st-kucoin-delisting-of-some-projects-190528. It is worth noting that in addition OMX are delisted and other projects (Datum, Solaris) who previously gave hope; even exchange token LAtoken could not resist.
And Shimov has a relatively long time with no news, the last delivery was in November 2018 (in my mail).

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 02:32:05 AM

Yes, unfortunately it's true https://www.kucoin.com/news/en-st-kucoin-delisting-of-some-projects-190528. It is worth noting that in addition OMX are delisted and other projects (Datum, Solaris) who previously gave hope; even exchange token LAtoken could not resist.
And Shimov has a relatively long time with no news, the last delivery was in November 2018 (in my mail).
This is really sad and hope that OMX will have a better alternative. I used to earn OMX in the bonus campaign and sold it all when the coin was listed at Kucoin and during that time I was very happy to hold OMX but I sold it all at the end of 2018 to earn some profit. Anyway, this is a big project and we don't need to worry too much because the shivom group is still working well and will soon have many new news in the near future.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
June 08, 2019, 05:05:13 PM

This is really sad and hope that OMX will have a better alternative. I used to earn OMX in the bonus campaign and sold it all when the coin was listed at Kucoin and during that time I was very happy to hold OMX but I sold it all at the end of 2018 to earn some profit. Anyway, this is a big project and we don't need to worry too much because the shivom group is still working well and will soon have many new news in the near future.
Despite the fact that the market seems to be quite stable, this is not enough for this project.  The team should pay more attention to marketing and communication with the community.  It seems they do not allocate time for this.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2019, 08:52:44 PM

Shivom Partners with Lympo to Incentivise Fitness Goers

Shivom in cooperation with Lympo will provide fitness goers token incentives when accomplishing daily fitness challenges and completing healthcare questionnaires this summer.

Read more: https://www.shivom.io/shivom-lympo-partnership/

quality.crypto

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2019, 05:40:26 AM

This is how some scammers working. When market in a deep, they are just enjoying raised money. And when market statrts move up, they start post something in twitter in hope to sell their useless tokens...

I don't know why these people are doing such a worst things to the investors by cheating them for the investments for garbage coins. If they don't have the ability to develop the project what they mentioned in the project. How can a person cheat the investors by showing fake profiles and fake developments?
scolary23

Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:39:51 AM

I don't know why these people are doing such a worst things to the investors by cheating them for the investments for garbage coins. If they don't have the ability to develop the project what they mentioned in the project. How can a person cheat the investors by showing fake profiles and fake developments?

In most cases, investors themselves are to blame. It is necessary to be more critical of the project that you are going to invest. If that were so, then the developers would have had to meet these requirements. Is not it?
Now in this project, no actual, significant development is visible. And this is obviously a bad sign. They can not to give the community, only beautiful pictures, this is not enough. There are not enough real results of their work.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
dgigit

Activity: 910
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 05:45:17 AM

Save the dates as Gourish Singla, co-founder and CSO, Shivom will be joining the #SMEFF19 in Amsterdam during October 7-9, organised by @SMEFinanceForum to talk about Shivom and his experiences.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40]
  Print  

Jump to: