Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:27:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I have received the token and I am confused to sell it? What do you think
invest - 25 (54.3%)
sell - 21 (45.7%)
Total Voters: 46

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have received the token and I am confused to sell it? What do you think  (Read 2290 times)
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 772

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:32:15 PM

I ask for your advice in invested or held up?
What token are you talking about? It is very difficult to give an advice when you do not say what token you got, but as a rule if you have a token that you think it has the potential to go up in the long term then keep it, but if you think that the coin is going to be dumped immediately in the markets as soon as it hits the exchanges then it is a good idea to sell it as fast as you can.
Most of the time bounty hunters do dump their tokens which commonly happening even me do dump out tokens and when theres a potential i can decide to buyback later but if i dont see any reasonable thing then dont do such thing.Sometimes these kind of situations would really vary on how we do believe on a coin.If you are a researcher type of person then this things turns out to be easy.Just do the job and realize on what would be the possible decisions you would made basing on that one.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
niven.alarac

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:58:18 PM

It is better to study the market trend of your coin first. Then if you are sure that you want to sell it for a price that is within the range you want, then you go for it. But if you think it will be a good asset for future holdings, just keep it.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:40:17 AM

Do you believe the token has potential and likely to increase the value soon? If yes then hodl it. But if you have doubts then better to sell it immediately once it get listed in exchanges. Usually the token that came from bounties lose their value due to many participants who is eager to sell and get their profit. In my case I split my token to 50% each to hold and sell but this depends in the project itself, if the token has uses that can lead to its price to pump.

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:00:08 AM

The answer is unknown.
I will tell you my experience about one of my bounty token. I have received a token which was only worth $0.0001, it's just a shit token, right? With such low price like that, i'd prefer to hold it. 6 months later, i sold all my token because the price reached $0.001 (10 times higher) and got some nice profit, but you know what happened in the next month? This token reached it's ATH at $0.1 and i regretting to sell my token too early
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:29:46 AM

There are a lot of garbage coins on the market. If you have any coins in your wallet and want to sell them profitable you need to study well the projects that issued them, and then decide to keep these coins or sell them immediately.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

I would advise you to keep coins for at least 6 months. You can sell them much more expensive from the current price. So I had a coin with the Sig. now it is almost 3 times more expensive than at the time of receiving the bounty

lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:28:37 AM

i would prefer to hold for price pump crypto market and ico market is meant for patience driven traders we cant sell on initial prize and panic selling also wont work in this market
Memenya

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:54:53 AM

Better to invest in advance while waiting for token prices rose by 2% - 5% rather than sold cheaply, usually tokens that get after ICO prices will drop because people - people on sale.

2 till 5% is not enough to make good profit because people want more than 10x profit.
Its too risky to put our goal too high like 10x profit but put the goal too small also not worth. We need more profit like 50 or 100%, its better rather than 2% but waiting so much time.
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:08:54 PM

Depending on the token you received, if there is high tendency of an increment in the nearest future, I will advice you to hold on with it so as to yield maximum profit with it.

Gogi134156

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:17:54 PM

I am afraid to hold something for a long time, especialy when this 'smth' is so unstable, so I want to advise you to ensure in stability of it and then decide for yourself what to do
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:41:14 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 09:02:11 PM by GoldenLad

Always hold the new token for some time, it's more likely to increase in price at the beginning. Then you can sell with more profit.
I think, It depends if the project is a good one. Many bounty hunters will be selling because they sometimes know that the ICOs that they participated in is not really worth it so they rush off to sell quickly so they won't be losing anything either. But in the case where by a bounty hunter participate in an outstanding and good ICO, then its better to hold that coin without selling it and wait for it to pump or moon.
Seram1

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:17:13 PM

I think it depends what token you get. if the token you get has a very good potential it will be better you just hold it. but if the token you hold is less potential, then you better sell it 50% and hold it 50%. this way you will not be worried if the token you hold has a very far decrease in the future.
Mashadarty1

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:21:53 PM

All I learned about market as this is that there is always risk to lose money, and this risk is huge sometimes and you should to be good at analytics, so try to analyse it, but I would sell it)

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:25:33 PM

It's all depend in which token you are already receiving. If you see some potential in the token, I advise you to hold it until you will see the price will increase. All of things depend on the team and how much the project is strong.
Zarinagotyu1

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:28:05 PM

Firstly look at dynamics of development of prices, and try to analyse it, and if it is suppose to grow up it is better to hold a little, but if that actions is hard to you try to ask smbd to help you or just sell it
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:13:22 PM

What token are you referring to? Its hard to answer your god damn question because we don't know exactly that token you're talking about. Invest what? Held up what? We're not a fortune teller to guess that token that you receive ok. So even if we wanted to give you an advice, I guess it will all be nonsense as your topic isn't that clear enough.

If that token is a good one, you believe that its promising, hold it. But if not, hold it still since you don't have any choice what to do with it.

HoaNguyen

Activity: 238

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:39:21 PM

IMO, if you receive a token from the bounty, it seems that the ICO's exchange rate will decrease because the investors, as well as bounty members, simultaneously sell all of the Token of that project to make a profit. You can invest or hold ICO Token if you think that potential project.

khimer_rangers

Activity: 565

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:14:51 AM

If I think it's better to keep the coin until the price multiply, do not sell cheap.But if you think the price of coin that you hold is quite high the price is better to sell it.

Mashadarty1

Activity: 309

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:03:58 AM

Ok, if you are sure that price of token will rise in the future then hold it is better way, but if I were you I would sell it, cause for me this is more pleasantly to have earned money right now)

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

please give a statement in more detail again, I think you are in a hurry so make us confused. what kind of coins do you have? because it can determine which steps you can take next.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: