Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:18:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you love Bitcoin?  (Read 4446 times)
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

Because bitcoin gives me a lot of profit. I make a lot of money from bitcoin. My life has changed a lot. I can buy everything from bitcoin. I have a lot of friends all over the world. so i love bitcoin.

It's not choosing people to use bitcoin, long as you have internet, you can access within this business family. And most of all bitcoins also give us the assurance that our account is always safe. I like bitcoin because it is very accessible. It can help users financially
Shakreen

Activity: 80
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:59:31 PM

Why do I like Bitcoin? because I can change my future a little better than the profit I generate, and at least for long-term investment who knows the end of 2018 could be 30,000 $ I hope can be achieved Grin ... Amen
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:02:25 PM

I deeply believed that bitcoin will not ever die because We and Us is still a lot, If you get my point. That is my simple answer to your good question about believing on bitcoin. If believer will be decrease its obviously price and value will be also decrease. The other moved to another platform or coins that they start to believe on another.
LadyCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:03:43 PM

I love bitcoin because its the crypto currency and its the king of the crypto.
It hasa lot of use cases.
I can exchange it to any other crypto.

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

Because Bitcoin can be sent anywhere in seconds, whenever and wherever you want. Remittances with Bitcoin can happen only with the capital of a smartphone and an internet connection
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:05:39 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

Bitcoin is the easiest way to earn money by using your effort through joining signature campaigns, Surely the compensation are seriously good. I started without capital instead spending time to post and study about cryptocurrency, then i eventually enjoy the fruit of my hardship.
sunny7408

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:08:47 PM

I loved Bitcoin because you can say very Low Fees. Currently there are either no fees, or very low fees within Bitcoin.
And digital Currency exchanges help merchant process transactions by converting bitcoins into fiat currency.
These all services generally have lower fees than credit cards and PayPal.
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:10:31 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

The reason why I love Bitcoin was because of the benefits it can give to me which makes my life comfortable than my life before when I still do not know Bitcoin. But now that I have it in my account, I will never let go of it and I bet also other people will do such thing now that Bitcoin was playing the lead among the other types of cryptocurrency which makes it more popular and beneficial for its users and supporters. Despite of all odds that Bitcoin has faced, I still believe into its wonder and its capability to regain from its loss.

kusach01

Activity: 121

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:10:37 PM

I became fond of bitcoin because I saw many real people who were already successful from earning in bitcoin. Bitcoin has managed to save its users from poverty. Many people from bitcoin who have realized their dreams little by little and provide an opportunity for them to be able to invest really well in bitcoin or through fixed asset investment. It made a very strong attraction for me to join in bitcoin and follow their footsteps.
fayrouz

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:12:09 PM

What I love in Bitcoin, there is big factor on my free time after work, I can earn extra money in here if I work hard on it. It will help also to our crisis days like the salary is not enough for the whole month expenses. So lucky to know Bitcoin. Hoping to invest more in here.
s.mahmood

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

I love bitcoin because bitcoin has a strong potential crypto currency. Still now many peoples invest bitcoin to change their economical condition, many of them become rich.I hope that I would become rich to invest into bitcoin.
assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:41:53 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

Yeah, we have the same thoughts. Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency. And it is the famous crypto and the most expensive coin of all. Definitely bitcoin is also a kind of money which you can use to buy some products online. It can also use to buy tokens and can use to exchange it to be other kind of cryptocurrency in an instance.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
SteinsGate

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:45:07 PM

I am interested in bitcoin but not inloved with it. It gives many opportunities to people because it is clustered into different ways of earning bitcoins. The most important part of it is that its value is better than gold, if you would think of this as an investment then it will be a very good choice right? This thought got my interest in bitcoin.

▮█    KRYLL    ▮█
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
Token sale start on Feb 7, 2018 (https://kryll.io/)
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

I love bitcoin because it fulfill my dreams and I help my family to have their own business to sustain their daily needs, and not just that I also enjoying on how the bitcoin play the markets, some of the people here learn on how to join when the bitcoin plays and give them a profit, bitcoin is very interested on what will bitcoin do in our daily lives.
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:21:40 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

Besides all the technological features that Bitcoin offers us, I really like the financial opportunities it can create for us.

Investing in stocks most of the time requires huge amount of resources like money, time and knowledge for you to get involve with. Because of this, stocks are only available to only the few.

With Bitcoin and other cryto, small (in terms of resources) people like us will have the opportunity to earn profits like those who are in the stock market.

plasmafrog75

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:28:26 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

Bitcoin is a lot of people interested in today, and many analysts believe that this currency will occupy the market in the future, it can be seen that the interest of investors is more than the gain. In Bitcoin, my country is banned, but there are still many Bitcoin lovers.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:31:20 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

I like Bitcoin because it gives people the opportunity to have their own profit without any involement with task and so much process and in addition to the the wage is better than the job that you can be involve with, I am interested to have more knowledge regarding this platform and how can I make myself profitable in the most possible ways.

trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:41:36 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

I like bitcoin for everything it means especially two things: decentralization and financial freedom. Money back to the people  Wink
gempil

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

I'm sure many people in this world who love bitcoin and they are in droves to be able to join bitcoin. If I was interested in bitcoin because I was tempted by the results obtained by the following bounty in this crypto. A digital currency created with a very neat and confidential data security system that can provide an opportunity for users to be able to invest with bitcoin and can follow a variety of events to earn a lot of income.
Omosomofa

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:02:01 PM

User Anonymity: Bitcoin purchases are discrete. Unless a user voluntarily publishes his Bitcoin transactions, his purchases are never associated with his personal identity, much like cash-only purchases, and cannot be traced back to him. In fact, the anonymous Bitcoin address that is generated for user purchases changes with each transaction.
No Third-party Interruptions: One of the most widely publicized benefits of Bitcoin is that governments, banks and other financial intermediaries have no way to interrupt user transactions or place freezes on Bitcoin accounts. Purchases Are Not Taxed: Since there is no way for third parties to identify, track or intercept transactions that are denominated in Bitcoins. In fact I can't count, i love Bitcoin I pray it should be legalize soon.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:02:22 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

Yes. It’s  true that I love bitcoin. This isn’t because there are many positives and advantages that bitcoin offers to people around the globe. Because of which bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and users throughout the world. Out of all the advantages that bitcoin provides to the people. The best is that bitcoin is a very good platform to earn and make money. This is because bitcoin provides various methods by which one can start earning money. Like one can start by joining a signature campaign where one has to post and then in return he or she is paid accordingly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: