Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you love Bitcoin?  (Read 4449 times)
krisjoygallatiera

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

Why I love bitcoin for this reason it changes my life. Give opportunity to earn money through trading and more. I see a very interesting path ahead.
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:06:36 AM

i love BTC because:

1. it can make a lot of money
2. does not require any tax
3. government does not have any control on it
mylyn2327

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:15:46 AM

I love bitcoin because it's really helpful and it's no limit who ever wants to engage with it. Bitcoin can change not only once life but a lot of people.
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:20:04 AM

I love bitcoin because its the crypto currency and its the king of the crypto.
It hasa lot of use cases.
I can exchange it to any other crypto.

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

i love bitcoin because this is my life, i resigned on my current job and now im doing campaigns like facebook, twitter, medium, signature etc. this is my source of income even though you cant get ur salary every 15 or monthly, you will get it after 3 to 6 months, u just need to save fiat after u get ur traded altcoins or bitcoin. and also this volatility if you know and u know how to trade you will love it too. i love also how bitcoin rise up and also down is helps traders to earn profit
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:28:39 AM

Is it not obvious? It was because I'm a person who don't have work because I don't finished my studies due to family status in the community. This bitcoin gives me a light that someday I will continue my studies and finish it. That was bitcoin so mean to me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

I love bitcoin because it gives us opportunity to earn and learn, its more than the profit we are attaining its more on the knowledge we are gaining about the technology specifically on blockchain technology. I also love the system it running which is a decentralized one, so no one can get rid of the price and value of it. Bitcoin is a real life changer.
kiddeon123

Activity: 291

https://icoenergy.org/

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

the main reason why I love bitcoin is because I earn from it! I was able to save money for my future. Being in a third world country my salary on my regular job is just enough for my everyday expences. But because of bitcoin I earn as much as 3 time as much as the salary that I get from my job. The next reason is that I am so amazed of how bitcoin function, being a computer engineer I am amazed how it was made and the algorithm that was used in it to encrypt transaction was truly amazing.

oloveloveo

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:49:00 AM

I love bitcoin because of its purpose and uses.
If i have bitcoins, i can to the online shops that accepts bitcoins as a payment without having a card.
You can easily transfer your money to your loved ones in short time without going outside and line up.
Also i invest in ICO which is bitcoin is the primary source of investment.
Also i dont have to carry a huge amount of flat currency all the time which is really hassle for me and really attractive to the other people's eyes.
Also others pays my services as bitcoin and when the value of it increases my money also increase but also it will decrease when the value of it drops.
All in all theres a lot of good benefits of having bitcoin and i really love it.

Litzki1990

Activity: 1232
Merit: 327

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:51:25 AM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

We know bitcoin was the only one can earn money and then it will totally that we can get for our daily needs.
So i'm interested on bitcoin and sometimes ill buy bitcoin in a low price.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Rrotess

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

Honestly I really love bitcoin because of its valie price.And from the very beginning I will not replace bitcoin as long as this is the highest crypto that contais the highest value.
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:04:40 PM

There are many reasons behind loving Bitcoin.actually Bitcoin is the most valuable investment that I have ever seen.again I have got the most profits from Bitcoin Investment. at present I am maintaining my family expenses through this profit. for all these reason I love Bitcoin.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:09:28 PM

I love bitcoin so much.Because it is the king of crypto world.The first crypto coin is bitcoin.I invest in bitcoin and get too much profit.It will make me self confident.So that's why I love bitcoin.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:09:40 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
Why are you interested?

I got interested in bitcoin because my friend told me that when you invested here in bitcoin there is a possibility of making it bigger than what youve expected that only got my attention and then as i started to engage myself into this i loved everything about bitcoin because of course it is profitable and i can do a lot of things through this

naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 12:14:19 PM

i love cause it's a digital currency yeah, i like digital so much and the benefit from bitcoin like you can transfer it to your friend or become payment around the world and anything else. and of course you will stay anonymous when you make that transaction.

Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:17:00 PM

There are many reasons why a lot of people, including me loves bitcoin. First, bitcoin has freedom in payment, you can send and get payment anytime in anyplace. There is lesser hassle unlike in banks where you wait for your schedule and some other transactions where there are boundaries. Second, users have better security because it allows users to be in control of their transactions to help keep their bitcoin safe for any transactions and it doesn't need your personal information in getting or sending payment. Another reason is that, there are either lower fees or no fees in transactions. Lastly, bitcoin has undenyingly high value and can increase more as time goes by.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jomel

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:35:42 PM

Why do you love Bitcoin?
For most of us bitcoin is a blessing from above because it helps us earn money in easy way. Also it gives some less fortunate people to have the opportunity to earn much for a living for them to sustain they needs. So bitcoin is a blessing in various ways.
Why are you interested?
Bitcoin is just like watching basketball it gives excitement of us because of the ups and downs of the value of it. Like basketball, we are happy when the value of the bitcoin grows or goes up and we are sad if the value goes down. Thats the reason why it is so interesting for most of us specially me.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:36:55 PM

What I love in Bitcoin, there is big factor on my free time after work, I can earn extra money in here if I work hard on it. It will help also to our crisis days like the salary is not enough for the whole month expenses. So lucky to know Bitcoin. Hoping to invest more in here.
NovitaWS

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:38:57 PM

Because of bitcoin I build my new house now from my profit in my investment. I earned unlimited income in my investment. Bitcoin give me good future and success in life. And also bitcoin enhance my knowledge to become more better and successful in life.
kolateral

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:54:54 PM

I love bitcoin because my life has changed somehow improve my life and I am not wanting to annual cost of the house was really thankful and I met the world because of bitcoin. bitcoin helps me with my parents .bitcoin change my life but I need to still keep it and use correctly.
kskwerl

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:58:04 PM

Getting drunk with bitcoins and reading about them a lot, I soon realized that I too could make good money, and bought them for speculation. The plan was a success, but later personal circumstances required a waste, and I sold everything. And then again I bought a little and I'm going to do it further - and because I believe in the role of bitcoin in the destiny of mankind, and for playing on the difference of courses Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: