Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:35:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China to legalize ICOs  (Read 882 times)
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:57:31 PM

Great news. The end of the ICO ban in China means that the Chinese will again invest hundreds millions of dollars in the altcoin-market. These guys strongly like crypto-currencies. Hence, the growth of the entire crypto-currency market is just round the corner.  Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DarkHerO15

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:19:16 PM

China is very much interested in crypto and blockchain technology. They're trying to make a financial revolution in the world, i'm impressed.
kakawin

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:27:03 PM

China which had halted new ICOs stating the risk of investment of their is hinting of lifting the ban within 2018.
Director of the Center for Financial Technology, Yang Dong, hinted regulated ICOs are coming.

http://bitcoinist.com/chinese-official-new-regulations-2018-may-end-ico-ban/

The Chinese government trolls the entire crypto world. They can not make an unambiguous decision regarding crypto. The whole world suffers from this uncertainty. I hope that they will allow ICO and this will have a very positive impact on the entire crypto market.
Indeed, this is very strange. I heard only that the authorities of China forbid ICO. This is just the opposite news. If this is really true, then this is very good, it will help the whole market of crypto currencies.  Smiley
billysaputra

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:37:19 PM

good news if china legalize ico because now this china country is very influential to ico all over the world, so if china prohibit ico i think the market will be disturbed. but now it is still uncertain if china legalizes ico.
mrdelacrua

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:24:26 PM

China which had halted new ICOs stating the risk of investment of their is hinting of lifting the ban within 2018.
Director of the Center for Financial Technology, Yang Dong, hinted regulated ICOs are coming.

You posted a good news... or fake news! Anyway, it doesn't help. That only seems to send the price of all crypto currencies down further
xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:22:32 PM

I think almost all of Asia is too active legalizes the crypt. And it's cool! More countries with cryptocurrency - more freedom in the world!      
kosangmalagkit

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:25:16 PM

Fake news as usual,china will never bend their words that is how the chinese are if they dont want something dont ever ask them with it or else.They will surely created their own version of cryptocurrencies for themselves because that is how they do things,copying and make it look more original ? look at neo now.
icobestchoice

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:33:12 PM

Unfortunately, that's too good to be truth. I don't believe China will decline its own decision. But if this is true we should see rise trend when this rules will be applied.
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:12:07 AM

Impossible, to be honest, China will not be the first to legalize ico in the future, and its monetary policy has been the strictest.
Arkh

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:15:20 AM

This call was expected for a long time, China has always operated like this : ban until they figure out how to regulate the crypto market in their favor. I will not be surprised to see the ICO & Exchange ban lifted during 2018 once the regulations are in place.
lasry

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:19:51 AM

Is this true? Nah, probably a fake news. China is one that bans cryptocurrencies so much so its mostly impossible that they would legalize it. Plus legalizing it would mean destroying their market. Cause its what cryptocurrencies do. Imposing a great imbalance in the country's market. Just an opinion tho.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:59:54 AM

It’s possible of course but I think we still need more time for this kind of regulation. This might be a fake news or what but if this thing happen for sure many investors will come and the market will start to pump again. We really need this kind of news right now, the market is keep on dumping so I hope this is true.
Yeah like other news as well, we can consider this news as fake too. Because yesterday I was reading China have banned bitcoins and the exchanges related to them. So two types of information that are totally opposite and on the same platform. So we can’t even decide which one is legitimate and which one is wrong. Whatever happens, may this be a fruitful thing to bitcoins.
asstruz

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:27:52 AM

I wish this news is a real one. I want hear or read something good about the cryptocurrency. I do not even want to check my Blockfolio for a long time.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:43:20 AM

The Chinese government has not been able to ban crypto-currency in its country, its limitations and prohibitions have been half-hearted. There are still exchanges and exchangers, and the currency is traded. Also there they did not enter their national centralized digital coin, and recently it was even stated that there was no hurry with this issue. All this indicates that China is not going to prohibit the crypto currency and therefore, against this background, the information that appeared that this year may be allowed to conduct ICO, which will be regulated by the state, fully corresponds to the prevailing circumstances.
Tryto

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:29:58 PM

Even though this one is old news… It thinks there's a potential for new discussions there. How do y'all think this impacted the world of crypto currencies?  Was there any impact at all?? I am at a loss here. I need to here your options?
pochtalionin

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:12:25 PM

I wish this news is a real one. I want hear or read something good about the cryptocurrency. I do not even want to check my Blockfolio for a long time.

I also want this.  Smiley I'm tired of the bad news. I want any good news.
But this news is hard to believe  Sad
Redpill_Crypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:23:20 PM

I really hope they change their stance. Chinese ICO's worked the best for me so far. Almost any other ICO on this spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ja83ZCDDOgNXNYatD5w-2grA8IENuSwGjtSHWOG247E/edit#gid=2035761729 is from a western country. I sucks to have so much potential wasted.

But on the other hand, people always feared what they can't understand or where they see a potential threat. Especially for a havily regulated country such as china.
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

I am very glad that this started to happen because thanks to this Scam will be much less as the opportunity to lose your money
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:34:23 PM

so get ready for bitcoin price to hit 20k again.
if china start to support crypto again this will ready best thing for now.
mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:41:21 PM

I think China will legalize ICO. I think they are leaders in the crypto currency. Already many countries are lagging the ICO and I think China will not be an exception when many legitimize.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: