Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:40:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China to legalize ICOs  (Read 880 times)
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:18:25 PM

Is it all that surprising? I've always kept repeating - China wants to regulate, not prohibit ICO's or crypto whatsoever, same is with the rest of the world. Banks also. They know they cannot stop it, but they can adopt it, they would surely want to make it all theirs. They are commercial entities made solely for purpose of creating profit. Governments are too if you think about it (although it shouldn't be their primary or sole purpose.....).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

The news appeared almost 2 months ago, how did they approach their decision on regulation? It is not known when voosche will be produced what is written in the article.
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:22:01 PM

It maybe a fake news, I never heard that China will legalize ico, the government holds a clear attitude toward ico, especially the main task is to ensure the finance security, I think there is no way to legalize ico for two or three years in China
I absolutely agree with you. I think this won't happen in the next 10 years.
The fact that China is interested in blockchain technology does not mean the legalization of ICO.

Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:24:48 PM

China which had halted new ICOs stating the risk of investment of their is hinting of lifting the ban within 2018.
Director of the Center for Financial Technology, Yang Dong, hinted regulated ICOs are coming.

http://bitcoinist.com/chinese-official-new-regulations-2018-may-end-ico-ban/

well China not the problem. And Neo got state approval already. It looks more like a lack of clarity in the US. The end of US fiscal year will make it clearer, if there is a bigger issue with regards to rules for crypto and ICO.
becak mesin

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:25:50 PM

It is impossible for China to legalize the ico. How could it be possible to legalize ico if China even listed BTC as illegal?

You are right,
If we run flashback to recent seven months, exactly on September which Chines government made a policy to banning Initial Coins Offering. But it didn't take a long time for them to find something new to pour the money into.

Learning from that situation, it is may quite impossible for Chines government to legalize ICOs. The government turned out to be OneCoin relating to all any transactions, designed by Chines tech company. Their are prefer to be independent rather than use cryptocurrency. However, it is such surprised news if Chines government launched a regulation for legalizing ICOs. 

Crypto-Court
Universal Cryptocurrency Platform
https://cryptocourt.online/
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

Good news from China and I think this would boost the price of bitcoin and Altcoin. More investor will be confident to invest more into cryptocurrency because of news like this. I this south korea would do the same to enable people from their country to invest more into cryptocurrency eg bitcoin, eth, eligma etc.

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:27:14 PM

We'll just have to wait until it becomes true or not, knowing that china is always wanting to ban crypto in to their country. But if this will come out to be true then it will surely have a good effect in our market.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:27:23 PM

china legalize ICOs? that news could help bitcoin to increase or all cryptocurrency, but we all know china is very strict when it comes crypto so this news could it be fake.

Yes that is true that news could it be fake, everyone knows China is very strictly when it comes Crypto. But if that's really true it's a big surprise to all members and investors it helps the bitcoin price increasing.
blogardianz

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

Honestly, I lost hope on the crypto news lately. This all of news only used by whales to play the price.
We can hear today "China support crypto" but suddenly in the next few weeks, we can hear the opposite news from that. This fake news getting terrible.
That's why I still doubt holding a lot of coins these days.

Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:39:31 PM

I think its fake, china doesnt support cryptocurrency anymore. It is said to be illegal on their county. government is against it, the people of their county doesnt have enough power to fight the decision of their govenment even if they want to.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

China which had halted new ICOs stating the risk of investment of their is hinting of lifting the ban within 2018.
Director of the Center for Financial Technology, Yang Dong, hinted regulated ICOs are coming.

http://bitcoinist.com/chinese-official-new-regulations-2018-may-end-ico-ban/

I don't trust this news, I see from their financial policy is far a way from crypto. Simple explanation is, China have financial goal about their currency ( Yuan ), they want Yuan become primary currency, at least after US dollar ( monopoly ). Until now crypto always connect with US dollar in many aspect and transaction. If Yuan can take second place it will be easy to against and beat dollar value. From that, China make regulation about crypto and decides to say " no " with crypto. I read this news in financial newspaper maybe a month a go and this is the true situation. Sorry if I'm not agree with you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:42:38 PM

I don't know if this is true or not but if its true, then I think there will be any explode of the ICO and many ICO will release but china government need to make some regulation to control the ICO. by controlling the ICO, I think it will make people believe and trust with the ICO and they can invest their money with the ICO. maybe later I will search another news about this and I hope I can find the other news.
retrend

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:00:25 PM

Fake news, dont waste your time
removebeforeflight

Activity: 696
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:07:46 PM

This is actually a big news and a happy one for crypto currency lovers provided this news is true. Because, most of the mining and trading contributions is from China, however the government has to come forward to at least regulate crypto or ICO rather than simply banning all. Crypto ban in China is a big set back for Chinese people and if this news is true then it would be a good news for them as well as for the whole crypto currency users. We need to have some concrete and real news to believe such action from China.
mega sylviku

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

I don not think that Chines government make regulations to legalizing ICOs because all we know that some recent years Chines government banned Cryptocurrency ads there. Therefore, learning from this information, is quite impossible for Chines legalize ICOs.

How could Chines Government legalize ICOs if there are no regulation allowing and give opportunity for the citizens to use cryptocurrency.
Don Stefanello

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:17:55 PM

I dont know if that is real or fake news, as we know that china has huge issues with crypto world, so im leaning toward fake news. But if its true than i think we shouldnt even disscuss how big will this be for crypto world, it would be huge!
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

I think its fake, china doesnt support cryptocurrency anymore. It is said to be illegal on their county. government is against it, the people of their county doesnt have enough power to fight the decision of their govenment even if they want to.
I do not know if china will legalize ico again,
but what I see there will be some regulation for ico in china,
and china certainly will not ban it completely
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:48:26 PM

I really think they will filtered the ICO's that will enter exchange in their country and they will surely make a list of available ICO that are officially good for investment and a strict regulation will be implemented, Well I really think this is fine at least there are some ICO's that will be allowed in that country
nuruljadidku

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:49:26 PM

I have never read recently announcements, lows or regulations from regulatory bodies such as Central Bank in Chines or any others stakeholders on the legality of Bitcoin and its trading. It is impossible for Chines government to legalize ICOs unless the government make regulation on the legality of Bitcoin.

I ever read news that Chines is one of some countries that start banning Bitcoin recent months. It is very sturdy to refusing Bitcoin because the government launched its own currency, OneCoin which designed by Xunlai. So, it is unclear about Bitcoin regulation in China.
Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

Its seems the it is a fake  news  or just a wild imagination of  somebody to make some positive effects to the ICO market place,  but taking for granted that  this news is true  because I don't think that will  just simply decided over night to ban ICO's in their country I think there are lots of consideration that they should consider , one of those  are how many of their citizen who invested ICO's it would just  end up nothing?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: