Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:47:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter banned cryptocurrencies Ads  (Read 1885 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:12:37 AM

Cryptocurrency is good  to invest because you can gain more money after you invested. I don't know what is the reason why the others banned cryptocurrency to promote it, even it is very helpful to us to earn money. But they have other company who are unbanned cryptocurrency already and this is good news.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
agatha90

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:25:42 AM

Twitter and Facebook just want to help filter whether ico is true, or just fake ico that ends with a scam, they do not completely ban all ico ads in it.
patron bounty

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:35:49 AM

I think not, until now ICO ads are still allowed to be promoted via twitter platform, google, or facebook. It may be just a bluff for ICO project providers to work with companies by dividing the profits from already marketed coins.
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:39:21 AM

Right now, fb has unbanned cryptocurrency ads. I don't know why but they've unbanned it. I think that is a great news. I wonder when will twitter unban theirs Cheesy.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:40:19 AM

It seems that the ban is only for ICO adverts that they deem to be scam. They do not want to be part of a system that will steal peoples money in the name of investment. That is the main reason for the ban. It is a blessing in disguise in that only well articulated project will be bold to come out for ICO.  
happistarjp

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:44:16 AM

I think they did not fully banned all the crypto ads. I guess as long as they don't block/ delete tweets regarding cryptocurrencies; I suppose we're good.
gerasimo

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:22:34 AM

Cryptocurrency is good  to invest because you can gain more money after you invested. I don't know what is the reason why the others banned cryptocurrency to promote it, even it is very helpful to us to earn money. But they have other company who are unbanned cryptocurrency already and this is good news.

it's just that scam ICO's are using these social media platforms to get money from people, probably targeted to the newbies of the crypto world
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:57:06 AM

facebook unbanned crypto ads right? so maybe twitter will not ban crypto ads, I hope that this unbanned of crypto ads in facebook will help to increase the market.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:01:55 AM

The good news is Facebook may unban crypto ads. If that happens then twitter can follow the same step. But at this moment, we are facing a problem with Twitter. Twitter has banned crypto ads that's why ICO project's twitter account or bounty hunter's twitter accounts are getting suspended. Hope twitter will unban crypto ads very soon. We really need their support.
KeezAZA

Activity: 224

https://eloncity.io

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:57:14 PM

Twitter will follow Google and Facebook's lead in banning cryptocurrency ads.

The ban will roll out Tuesday, and become fully enforceable for all advertisers within a month, including initial coin offerings and token sales.

It will also cover ads by cryptocurrency exchanges and cryptocurrency wallet services.

Is that a problem for bitcoin too or only ICO's ??
I heard rumors about this event on social networks, but I did not search for information on the official site. But I think it's not a good idea. This is the same for people, for someone else's use and even for making money. Why does someone think it should be blocked?

decidedung

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:46:12 AM

People are still able to write blogs, make their videos, and when you have some influential people do these even talk less about it, more people will become aware of it. Banning advertising is okay I guess since it eliminates a lot of scams and advertising scams we've seen all over. These mainstream media do not want to be subjected to some fraudulent ICO or any program involving electronic money. Bitcoin will not be affected by this because now, even without advertising, bitcoin is being talked about.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:54:08 AM

The ban will roll out Tuesday, and become fully enforceable for all advertisers within a month, including initial coin offerings and token sales.

It will also cover ads by cryptocurrency exchanges and cryptocurrency wallet services.

It will affect bitcoin also. But for me, it may affect  the cryptocurrency as to its popularity but maybe slightly. It has both a negative and a positive effect since it could also lessen scams advertisements.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:08:43 AM

As far as i know, facebook revised its first decision about the banned thing and just ban the ads of ICOs but not the bitcoin it self, or somewhat they just add standards on allowing ads to be launched. Maybe these those social media did not see the real value of accepting bitcoin as of this moment. Soon they will realize it and it may be late, but atleast they do. As of this moment bitcoin rise and that may be a factor for them to realize the capability of bitcoin.
Commitments

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:14:20 AM

Have running about last six month social media twitter have banned bitcoin and cryptocurrency advertising on their media social advertiser. Start from google, facebook and media social was banned for advertising about cryptocurrency on twitter. But do not have big effect after twitter banned for advertising of cryptocurrency.
timonig

Activity: 26

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:44:21 AM

It has not been implemented till now and there is no official declaration. I do not think that they  will do that.
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:52:11 AM

It certainly makes twitter a loser, as we know that the advertisement of crypto is so great that banned crypto is wrong and harmful, for crypto it has no impact because it can choose ads in other places.
Mota satish

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:39:22 PM

Twitter is  prohibit advertisements for ICO, token sales, and cryptocurrency wallets. but Its not good news for me because i am join Twitter campaign on bounty on bitcointalk and reword some free crypto coin.
apyong

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:17:14 AM

if this is true, it would be a great loss to bounty hunters. because twitter is more popular in social media campaigns.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:28:11 AM

Facebook, Tweeter and Youtube do not ban Cryptocurrency ads but they commemorate, because banning and commemorating it is different.

Because now the evidence Tweeter has launched its own token, and it could have an impact to the Bitcoin price increase.
Then Facebook also followed his word akn creating Cryptocurrency coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3024588.700
Odonko

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:24:56 AM

OH really, Twitter is also making this same threat which Facebook drew back because i am sure large number of people would leave their platform and also bounty hunters really generate huge traffic for these social media platforms as a result of their bounty activities. Twitte will also reverse their bans just like Facebook did.

⊹     SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY, WITH NO HIDDEN COSTS     ⊹
━━━━━━━━━          X C A R D ᵀᴹ          [     Whitepaper     Twitter     Telegram     ]          ━━━━━━━━━
[ IEO / Q4 2019 ]   S
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: