Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:37:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter banned cryptocurrencies Ads  (Read 1885 times)
marlouied04

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:28:01 AM

I think because they are against it, i dont know the reason but i have a feeling that if they allow crypto ads their bank ads will be disappointed to them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:43:10 AM

is this news is true? i never see ads in the twitter, and i dont know about ads in twitter about cryptocurrency, but if the twitter ban all ads that related with bitcoin and cryptocurrency i think it will worst for the cryptocurrency investor and the ICO project owner because the can get the traffic from that ads

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Mota satish

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:58:30 AM

No its not true news. Twitter not banned crypto ads. Twitter only discuss about crypto ads. ceypto ads i am also share all coin post share on Twitter
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:07:58 AM

Twitter will follow Google and Facebook's lead in banning cryptocurrency ads.

The ban will roll out Tuesday, and become fully enforceable for all advertisers within a month, including initial coin offerings and token sales.

It will also cover ads by cryptocurrency exchanges and cryptocurrency wallet services.

Is that a problem for bitcoin too or only ICO's ??

It is not true. Another fake news. Don't spread fake news please. Twitter don't banned crypto ads and instead, they discuss about crypto ads. They support crypto so why did they ban cryptocurrency ads? If that happens, Twitter campaigns may be damaged.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:19:41 AM

Hmm... I hope this problem fast resolved
I do not know why twitter facebook and google hate cryptocurrency,
probably because of the many projects that ended fraud and many people who became victims of such fraud,
but for bitcoin, it seems to be no problem, Because bitcoin is almost famous in all countries and only villagers who do not know the internet do not understand bitcoin.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 03:52:43 AM

Maybe this is threatening us who use crypto, because this is one way to promote crypto for the community. Crypto ads are indispensable for generating insight into communities that might bring great impacts in the crypto world.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:13:24 AM

The ban will roll out Tuesday, and become fully enforceable for all advertisers within a month, including initial coin offerings and token sales.

It will also cover ads by cryptocurrency exchanges and cryptocurrency wallet services.

although twitter prohibits cryptocurrency ads I do not think it affects the development of crypto, as long as they do not give negative news I think cryptocurrency is fine
DenSamui

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:20:46 AM

At the moment, many social networks are beginning to prohibit advertising crypto currency. I am sure that most likely they pursue their own profits or they simply start to manage large purses. And I doubt that this will affect bitcoin.
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:22:04 AM

If it really affects the advertisement of cryptocurrency in twitter, we must banned it to protect our interest in this business, this is not good that twitter publishing some hidden informations of crypto, twitter is public so it is not allowed..
AnnaHom123

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:17:22 AM

We have seen all over. Bitcoin will not be affected by this because now, even without advertising, bitcoin is being talked about. Perhaps these social media outlets do not see the true value of accepting bitcoins at this time. Up to this point, bitcoins increase and that may be a factor for them to realize the possibility of bitcoin.
Money mani

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:55:19 PM

news on the ban on bitcoin in social media makes bitcoin and Altcoin prices go down. at the moment we have seen that bitcoin and Altcoin are getting cheaper. everyone is worried about the state of bitcoin and Altcoin in the market because they are afraid of losing more if the price of bitcoin and Altcoin cheaper.
raking

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

Twitter is planning a new advertising policy and is expected to launch in the coming weeks. The new policy will prohibit cryptocurrency ads involving crypto wallets, token sales, and ICOs. It seems that the ban is expected to apply on a global scale. Sad
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

The news about the banning of social media about the cryptocurrency really makes it in a bad state for a reason that it discourage people's interest and hope to try it out and joining in here. Twitter banning the ads about crypto will make an impact to the user, potential user, and the market and it will be a negative effects.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

Social media in recent time have being climbing down on cryptocurrency ads with Facebook new policy which does not allow cryptocurrency ads posted on users timeline, this will definitely affects the market greatly as it will not allow for awareness to be created for new projects and development in the cryptocurrency network. But this is also due to the high rate of scam projects in the entire system, but I know it will not take long before a policy to cumb that will be established.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:50:09 PM

Yet its still flourishing, crypto has really come far to be intimidated by such threats. Before the existence of twitter and other social medias other means were still there and life will still continue without them. We will write our blogs to promote crypto and we  will tell others about it good works. 
alexhunter54

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 08:52:37 PM

first   of   all  i  don  t  understand  why  twitter  make  such  a   thing  to  market  but  anyway  i don   t  think  that  it  will  play  a big  role  because  everyone  will search  for  his her  own   coin  and  will  not  pay  attention  to those ads.
zitbau

Activity: 180
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:17:08 PM

This news have  around for some time, and twitter still allows the advertisement of electronic money. They benefit from allowing ICO projects to be advertised on their website. Electronic money is growing and many websites accept it. so twitter will also accept it.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
Edrahil67
Copper Member

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:19:03 PM

I don't know why they are against it, maybe the reason it' they have the project to create their own crypto!
Eminem23

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:20:15 PM

The situation is very interesting. More and more long tails down, which pay off and the price goes up. If you look at the chart, it resembles a funnel-a good sign for bulls.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:53:57 PM

I don't know why they are against it, maybe the reason it' they have the project to create their own crypto!

Even if they do create their own coin , it will still walk in the shadows of bitcoin and many other established altcoins because they hold majority of the cryptocurrency market and we all know majority on those social media platforms know little or nothing at all about cryptocurrencies and so we welcome them to compete.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: