Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][RLZ] - Railz - The Future of Machine2Machine Negotiation  (Read 3275 times)
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:57:54 PM

So, I was checking your website and I see you have a whitepaper and a yellow paper. What's the difference?

A White paper is authoritative reports that inform readers in short to understand complex issues, solve problem and make right decision. In government terms, A white papers are presenting government policies, legislation and public feedback. In B2B Marketing terms, A white papers are long-form content designed to promote the products or services from a specific company. B2B white papers are generally used to generate sales leads, establish thought leadership, make a business case, or inform and persuade prospective customers, channel partners, journalists, analysts, or investors.

Yellow Paper is a formal paper that is used for research. It is type of thesis or research paper of specify topic and have not any legal or authorised value.

I would like to see tldr version,onepager,i think people would like that,some fast and easy way to get all important info about the project.

Yeah,onepager gained on popularity lately and its not bad thing to have,like some sort of FAQ,but still i wouldnt advise  anyone to  invest before checking whitepaper thoroughly,and all other available info.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:28:35 PM

So, I was checking your website and I see you have a whitepaper and a yellow paper. What's the difference?

A White paper is authoritative reports that inform readers in short to understand complex issues, solve problem and make right decision. In government terms, A white papers are presenting government policies, legislation and public feedback. In B2B Marketing terms, A white papers are long-form content designed to promote the products or services from a specific company. B2B white papers are generally used to generate sales leads, establish thought leadership, make a business case, or inform and persuade prospective customers, channel partners, journalists, analysts, or investors.

Yellow Paper is a formal paper that is used for research. It is type of thesis or research paper of specify topic and have not any legal or authorised value.

I would like to see tldr version,onepager,i think people would like that,some fast and easy way to get all important info about the project.

Yeah,onepager gained on popularity lately and its not bad thing to have,like some sort of FAQ,but still i wouldnt advise  anyone to  invest before checking whitepaper thoroughly,and all other available info.

Onepagers are cool but if you plan to invest seriously in a project you need to dive in to all of the documentation otherwise you could make wrong decisions.
cmdr1

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

Onepagers are cool but if you plan to invest seriously in a project you need to dive in to all of the documentation otherwise you could make wrong decisions.

I agree any serious investor should take the time and read into the more technical details of a certain project.
unchained5498

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:13:37 PM

Of course I mean you got to know where your money goes. You wont invest for no reason.

I agree any serious investor should take the time and read into the more technical details of a certain project.
masternode

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

If a one pager is enough for you to throw money after a project, please let me know and I also write one pager that sounds awesome.
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:26:52 PM

If a one pager is enough for you to throw money after a project, please let me know and I also write one pager that sounds awesome.

Onepagers ae probably not for serious investors but for people that want to get a quick glance at the project, why not....
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:29:53 PM

Im pretty sure 90% of the ICO investors are too lazy to read even onepager,let alone whitepaper.
sexymadafaka

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:55:41 PM

cmdr1, I will be Talking to the Node 4,5 and 6 submissions this week.

kezsmann, The Node 1 bounty is full, it hit the max amount of submissions. Node 2 is live right now, go sign up!

bioneckrale, Good luck friend.

VasilijeMitu, Yes the whitepaper is the basics, the yellow paper is the technical overview.

Desmozgenes, Hahah! thank you! we try and keep on top of it, the core team is here and working every day.

SRBYN, The CEO and CTO are no strangers to the business world, based in the City of London with a wealth of connections, while we have no official partnerships at the moment this is one of the key tasks set out to be fulfilled after the ICO, I have no doubt they can pull the rabbit out of the hat in regards to partnerships.

Website - Team - WhitePaper - YellowPaper - Roadmap - http://railz.org/

Twitter - Updates - Bounties - https://twitter.com/RailzOfficial

Thats true,since you are located in London it gives you many bussiness oportunities to get partnerships.

Many companies go to london and have HQ's there.
sergeygusev69

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:23:40 PM

what about the members of the team? there is information? where you can see? and unfortunately, I did not find enough information about the project on the site
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:40:52 PM

Im pretty sure 90% of the ICO investors are too lazy to read even onepager,let alone whitepaper.
On the contrary, it is participants of bounty companies usually lazy and don't read white paper) Investors spend much more time studying the project.

Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:12:26 AM

what about the members of the team? there is information? where you can see? and unfortunately, I did not find enough information about the project on the site

There is some info about team members in the whitepaper,but it should be more visible i think,directly there on their webiste homepage,as thats the one of the first things people check before thinking about investing.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:54:41 AM

But those are probably small investors, buying smaller amounts of tokens.
descuri

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:17:31 AM

I started on the yellow paper but then decided I am not in the right mindset to set off on such an adventure then switched to whitepaper instead but found it to be a bit too short. However I did find a link there with videos and interviews.
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:23:47 AM

Here's some more info about the project. https://vimeo.com/254666641
Luke Sherwood

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:19:46 AM

Thanks sergeygusev69,

Find more information on the team here - http://railz.org/team

Please note the white paper and yellow paper, lots of information on the project.

If you still doing have enough, do check out our videos - https://vimeo.com/254666641
Luke Sherwood

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:22:52 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 11:57:31 AM by Luke Sherwood

For the bounty hunters - Please note Node 1 has ended, it hit the full amount of form submissions of 10,000 in the first 35 hours.

Node 2 is active and has tons of space, it can be found here https://twitter.com/RailzOfficial/status/979464561765085185
sexymadafaka

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

For the bounty hunters - Please note Node 1 has ended, it hit the full amount of form submissions of 10,000 in the first 35 hours.

Node 2 is active and has tons of space, it can be found here https://twitter.com/RailzOfficial/status/979464561765085185

Great, thx for info!
killer9966

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

I like it when bounty and all other project info are on the same thread.
djuro74556

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:00:49 PM

You could easily be right Smiley
bigguga

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:31:49 PM
Last edit: April 03, 2018, 09:39:02 AM by bigguga

Twitter campaign reports:
E-mail address: kidguga@gamil.com
Twitter campaign
week 1 (02.04-08.04)
Twitter: https://twitter.com/3lgAaCYACAxjDqa
Followers: 933

Retweets:  
1.https://twitter.com/3lgAaCYACAxjDqa/status/980859652563808256
2.https://twitter.com/3lgAaCYACAxjDqa/status/981103583897698304

ETH: 0xE0a762Ed5EB38D64a8DB5514E94b5b80ef255A54
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: