Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:12:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I just go commit suicide?  (Read 2882 times)
andohyeb

Activity: 287
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

Grin YOu must have put in place a strategy before investing your savings into crypto. Crypto is a volatile field and that is the reason why newbies are advised to hold their altcoins while learn to the trading skills first. Hold it for a year and forget about it, you will come to rejoice than planning to commit suicide just for the short term price decrease.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:36:20 PM

its just 2 months since you invest your money, you should have more patience. one of crypto investment risk is volatility market and now eth has reached $686. my advise is just hold your eth until the end of the year, you will make some benefit from it. dont be panic, listen your intuition and trust nobody!
and if you have more patience you will double or triple it when you hold your eth until 2 years.

jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

Only to way to success in cryptocurrencies is to be patient my friend. Just keep calm and hodl!
Yes and you are right with that because the first test here is when you get REKT on your first trade you will panic for sure and that's for you to decide to quit or to stay and if you choose to quit you've already failed on your first test here, but if you choose to stay for sure you will accomplish every test you will experience here.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
tursunalimenman

Activity: 373
Merit: 15

bounty stakes trading

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 03:43:20 PM

I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh
I'm worried for you man. How are you? Hope you're all right cause ETH now close to 720 and we will see ETH for 800 soon I hope , but anyway I think in the future you won't do the same. That's the worst thing that you could do - invest to the very manipulated market. Crypto is a very unpredictible market so invest only your free money that you don't affraid to lose.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
hamdun

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:19:15 PM

I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh

Suicide is not the best choice, suicide is just a foolish act. Hold the coins you have, the decline is only temporary and the future will certainly increase again. Keep thinking positive because this is not over yet.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:33:52 PM

You only lose when you sell, mate. Forget about what the market's telling you now. Forget about your investment for a year. Come back to it next year and you'll be pleasantly surprised. Crypto is not going anyway. Neither should you
bratko99

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:50:04 PM

Hah I hope you were joking dude?
Just after a month your money are back at normal! So, if you were serious, then please cashout and don't invest anymore.
This clearly isn't for you if you invest more than what you can lose. Simple as that.

amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:59:13 PM

Don't make your lack of knowledge in crypto and even its history push you to kill yourself. Just hodl it man, and look, ETH has reached to 700$ mark again. Crypto investing needs someone who is not afraid to take risk and is also willing to wait during the times of crisis.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Mrjenong

Activity: 76

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:51:43 PM

You hold your coins, do not sell them now. eth is down, but later will rise again in july ..
you will lose if you sell the coins now
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

Good thing ETH is a very solid coin. It may start going up at any moment. You know what they say, after every dip comes a peak. You will be fine.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:29:36 PM

I do not understand with someone like you, while other peoples are trying to survive but you want to commit suicide just because eth price down, you still have a lot of money and actually you do not really lose your money in eth, you just need patience and time to make profit. in my opinion, someone like you should not invest in crypto again because if the market go down significantly maybe you will actually commit suicide.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:47:10 AM

If you want to commit suicide you are crazy about why you have such negative thoughts, if unfortunately you have lost a bit of money from the bitcoin game then you calm down to get back to the spirit and then do it again. First and I believe you will have the opportunity
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:34:15 AM

I do not understand with someone like you, while other peoples are trying to survive but you want to commit suicide just because eth price down, you still have a lot of money and actually you do not really lose your money in eth, you just need patience and time to make profit. in my opinion, someone like you should not invest in crypto again because if the market go down significantly maybe you will actually commit suicide.

I strongly agree that if you want to become an investor in crypto you must have a courageous heart to face all the challenges that the crypto might experience. You must be optimistic enough for you to gain profit. Never give up because they are strategizing too in order to surpassed this drop.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:39:03 AM

Are you kidding me? kill yourself just for money? any way your money is still there and the price will rise soon when the whales are coming. just think of those people who got their ETH hacked, you are lucky that you still have yours. don't look on those above you just look the people below you. so that you become grateful.

MAsterCoiner

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 05:45:53 AM

Hey there. Are you going to kill yourself just for 25k? You invested 25k on Ether which is a good decision, the market is always act like stupid. So all you do is relax, and HODL , after few months you will see ether will value 2500/ eth   that time you can see lot of money in your account. If you suicide now you will not able to see that day. So Hold on body.  Wink Wink Winkhttp://HODL
coly20032003

Activity: 322
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 05:51:48 AM

Just hold your coins, the price will come up eventually, it is just a matter of time. Also, life is much more important than money, there are so many more important things in life. Another thing to keep in mind is do not invest all of your money in crypto.
Dread

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:03:11 AM

lol, any holders know that feeling, bro Grin Grin
one of good practics- drop it the currency if you are feeling- that was wrong

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
mumpungiso

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:40:27 AM

Please don't panic and suicide dude . Everything will be okey and it will rise up in a month or two and a advice don't put such a big amount of it's important and you can't afford to lose it especially on a highly volatile field and time. Same as me, i have invest to altcoin with big money, but i always believe if altcoin will rise the world.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh

Are you serious?  Undecided Its just $25000 and have patience. Fortunately you have invested in something which may go up pretty soon. Thank God that you didn't invest it in some shitcoin.

OK, calm down, man. If the guy is asking about committing suicide, he is not serious about it. He can calm down simply, and take some rest - visit another place.
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

Cryptocurrency has a fluctuating value so do not despair first, though little chance of profit still exists. Stay patient and do not do anything stupid. Preferably before investing your money or possessions you have to think about the level of risk first.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: