Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I just go commit suicide?  (Read 2882 times)
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:55:42 PM

First of all, your investment wasn't too bad but you didn't manage it well. First you should have taken profit when ETH went as high as $1200. And as you missed this first interest position, you should've exit your trade when the bear market started and stay in Tether or Fiat. But as you've missed out on all this level, best thing is keep your life and wait for the market corrections to end. ETH will definitely hit that your buy zone soon enough. Ending your life isn't the best of options.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Awaknow

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:15:45 PM

I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh

Just HOLD for sametime your coins until the price goes back up and get your profit. Bicause your coins are still intact it's just the exchange rate is down.
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:54:35 PM

Invest another 25 k and post here something when market will crash again afterwards Grin
Honestly, you should accept risks before making an investment decision. That how it is work
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:56:13 PM

Invest another 25 k and post here something when market will crash again afterwards Grin
Honestly, you should accept risks before making an investment decision. That how it is work
This person who plans to commit suicide does'nt know the risks when investing. He don't know the word patient when eth market fell down. Yes he did'nt know the big risks in cryptocurrency and must understand price is unstable.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:59:33 PM

I invested half of my  saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh
Well, is it true that money is the root of all evil. Why you kill your self because Eth is $459 that time? Don't you think that there is still tomorrow, there is still months and if you see holding is not easy but it is risky. Just think of thefuture not in your present.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:03:52 PM

Diversification is important in crypto currency world. The first thing to understand is to know the risks and know how to manage and minimize it. Buying ETH just because of the hype is a mistake that you have to learn from and use it as one of the best lessons you have ever learned. It is not yet a loss unless you sell it during bloodbath. Be strong and you have to understand that red days shall pass and life is more valuable than any coin out there.
bekohkoning

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:59:38 PM

will you suicide solve the problem and make your savings back? eth is the long-term investment and the patience you need right now, now the market is looking green, this is the beginning of the upswing that will happen I am sure if the year-end eth will reach $ 2000- $ 3000
ufalo3

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:04:33 AM

I invested half of my saving ($25,000)  into ETH when it was $725. ETH has now plunged to $459. I am very worried I will keep losing money and I fear for the worst.  I want to go kill myself   Huh
Will suicide be able to fully restore the savings you invest? All you get from suicide is regret. You will regret deeply if you do such deeds. I do not think you have the mental readiness to join investment in this world of crypto. There is bad news about bitcoin for a while you directly panic and stress. Though the incident is simple and will not last long.Selanjutnya price in the market will soon rise.

ETH is good for long-time hodling, so don't be in such a hurry to kill yourself. Better wait for year or two and your investments will be doubled. That was such a wise decision to invest into ETH. But in future try to diversify your investments between two or more alts.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:30:21 AM

I hope this man is still alive:

Last Active: April 30, 2018, 03:07:38 AM

ETH price is 720$ again! Cryptocurrency market is very risky, don't invest your last money if to lose this money is enough for killing yourself. You are crazy!

sekop

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:44:36 AM

Do not panic, do not make decisions when your mind is in turmoil and without long thinking, you will not find the solution. Calm yourself, ponder, understand first about the ETH journey. Use your patience for the main. ETH is now an increasingly popular coin in crypto, ETH being altcoins number 1 in crypto. ETH cooperation with ICO is everywhere. ETH is now also beginning to increase in every day. Believe me, you will get your money back and you will benefit from the ETH you are holding now.
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:50:32 AM

you don't hurry to lose courage, it is only $25,000, don't worry and get it together, you don't hurry, at the moment the market is gradually restored therefore patience, become the participant of a baunty of the companies, it will distract you and + to it you also you will earn.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:35:51 AM

Dude what i can say is just don't give up, maybe it's not a good thing to buy on all time high but i believe it's more suicidal if you'll be seeing your withdrawn money as 700 something dollars then later it will be rising up again. You will suffer more if you don't really have the guts to wait until you recover and have some gain from your former loss. Just wait until the 2018 ends if you can, Live like it's a normal day and be a millionaire before the year end dude. No TA needed for this comment but what i am saying is this is just a start for this industry go grow and grow.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 10:11:37 AM

The decline in the world of Cryptocurrency is a natural thing.
Never commit suicide just because of coins, you can try again to wait for the ETH to go up.
And today on May 03, 2018 I see ETH in Coin Market Cap up to 4.8% that the ETH sign could have gone up more than this.
Always sure and positive thinking on Cryptocurrency. Do not panic.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:19:02 AM

There is still hope don't give up yet, I hope you still hold your ETH because it's now back to your buying price. I think this week or next week ETH is going to be over 1000$

xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 12:04:16 PM

Like any wise investors would say, never put all the eggs in one basket, but don't you worry I'm pretty sure that the value will be back in no time, just put a little faith in Ethereum and surely the prices will go back to the way it was or even better by the last quarter of the year, where every coins is expected to surge like before. it may be stressful and i understand it but bear with it, patience is the key here, it won't be easy but hang on it, suicide is not the answer, patience is.

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:55:48 PM

What's OP stats now? Did he already sold all his ETH for loss or still hold it until now? If he is still HOLDing all his ETH, then congrats, your investment will likely comeback to you because ETH current price is almost same with your buying price ($720). Just need a little more time to it increase more higher than now.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:06:36 PM

Any update? I hope you didn't sell all your ETH at a loss since the price is back to your initial investment now. I think ETH price will go higher than your entry price soon so GL
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

The price of ether exceeded $740. I hope that the author of all good, he did not write anything since the end of March.

xiaomianao

Activity: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:23:00 PM

Don't give up on my friends, you should be glad you voted for ETH, not some other counterfeit currency. This is a long - term bullish project, because now the new tokens are exchanged for it. I didn't sell it at the first $1,000 or so.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:03:27 AM

are you really going to kill yourself? You better defend your ETH and you should assume your ETH is lost .. You do not have to think about it anymore, let's just say you are a long-term investment but you have to keep monitoring price movements in fear market when your ETH buy for $ 25,000 starts up even in beyond your purchase price and then you start selling it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: