Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:22:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Realistic predictions for 2018  (Read 768 times)
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:33:42 PM

Governments banning bitcoin is the main problem for bitcoin in 2018 or else bitcoin market itself would have reached 500 billion dollars so regulations are affecting the growth

i dont think thats a problem... because if they really wanted to do it.. then they would already have done it, no problem... blocking exchanges etc,
would not be such a big problem, but they can't because there are already a few big companies , rich and influential people behind this...

let it call us "crash" what we saw a few weeks ago, was a logical thing, what you could suspect... in 2017 there was no other financial product or anything else with such a big profitability..
even small investors.. who spend a few 100$ become "rich" ... and already rich people, became "ultra" rich... many people were invested long ago, so they put out there profits, ok.. next thing is that i think
big companies and investors tried to bring the price down, to get in cheaper, companies and govs... are working together... nobody says but its a fact!
only a logical thing.. many believed that crypto is going down, so they were afraid to invest... but in the end of 2017 they saw how good that tech is .. i think that was all planned, to get in cheaper..
especially for this people who said crypto is shit and bla bla.. now, haha funny, this people saying crypto is the future...

back to topic, predictions.. hm hard to say..
but i think we reach a new ATH at total Market Cap, maybe with a new NR.1? dont know, the only thing i know is that when we reach a new ath in btc.. and in the MC.. nearly every coin where you invested in right now, will bring you profit

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
lyons

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:55:30 PM

I think it is a big probability that we can see the prices of the cryptocurrencies very high again in a near future. I hope that bitcoin's price will rise again sharply, and the other altcoin prices too.

ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:31:03 PM

Regardless of how the crypto expands, the dollar will not go anywhere. The crash of the dollar is not good to anyone. There are also many places on earth where crypto-currencies still not be available for technical reasons.
SPINPIX

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:33:35 PM

i think that a realistic prediction for 2018 in this moment can be that we will surpass the level of 2017 with a bullish market in the second half of this year, maybe we can reach even 2k billion dollars market cap. more i think it would be insane.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
karel88l

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:42:34 PM

Yes maybe later this year but i beliave we will see another lower lows for bitcoin soon i still think that what is happening now is only correction BTC to 11k then fall.
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:20:36 PM

I agree with you. When we reach 1 trillion, that means is the last steps are being taken. So, cryptocurrencies are future of money, but, not all of them. Because there have a lot of shitcoins which only steal newbie's money.
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:57:25 AM

2018 - The year of re-enforcement and establishment of crypto foundation.
2019 - Massive adoption.
2020 - Mainstream.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:13:41 AM

I don't think people understand that we greatly need fiat because it is through this that Bitcoin in particular is measured, people predicting the collapse of USD in particular do not understand hat they are saying. There is no doubt in my mind that the market will keep going because alot of people still don't know what Crypto is all about and when they do, these funds is going to enter and drive the price up t another heights

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
prygunovpasha

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:46:08 AM

Right now people are in panic mode, Most of them don't see the big picture and are just here for the quick buck.

The total amount of fiat money in the world is over 80 trillion- This is a conservative estimate and it much higher.  The crypto market will grow very rapidly over the next 2 years.  At the end of 2018 it should be minimum 1 trillion total.  At the end of 2019 it will be over 5 trillion.

My mathematical formulas tells me bitcoin will be somewhere between 46,653-57,259 at the end of this year. 

Don't fall for the stupid government fud.  Governments can't ban crypto and they don't want to.  Any country stupid enough to ban cryptocurrency would lose out on a massive amount of money.  People wil just spend their money in countries that allow it.

In the far future (in crypto tearms, like 3+ years) , fiat money will rapidly start to lose value and the us dollar will have significantly crashed by then.
If fiat currency is lossing the value a lot of different stable coins will appear - corporative, local on, international ones etc..Even now there are few promising stable coins like LibreCash, TrueUSD and others. There will be a demand for the currency that wont fluctuate at all
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Prontapay

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:56:34 AM

Btc is quite stable now.Hopefully it will hold its position for next 3-4 month,then we might see another run.So by new year alts can be back to 2017 new year price hopefully

zajtsewatan

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

Right now people are in panic mode, Most of them don't see the big picture and are just here for the quick buck.

The total amount of fiat money in the world is over 80 trillion- This is a conservative estimate and it much higher.  The crypto market will grow very rapidly over the next 2 years.  At the end of 2018 it should be minimum 1 trillion total.  At the end of 2019 it will be over 5 trillion.

My mathematical formulas tells me bitcoin will be somewhere between 46,653-57,259 at the end of this year. 

Don't fall for the stupid government fud.  Governments can't ban crypto and they don't want to.  Any country stupid enough to ban cryptocurrency would lose out on a massive amount of money.  People wil just spend their money in countries that allow it.

In the far future (in crypto tearms, like 3+ years) , fiat money will rapidly start to lose value and the us dollar will have significantly crashed by then.
If fiat currency is lossing the value a lot of different stable coins will appear - corporative, local on, international ones etc..Even now there are few promising stable coins like LibreCash, TrueUSD and others. There will be a demand for the currency that wont fluctuate at all
Dominantion of stable coins? It is barely possible as for this purpose the full regulation has to come because any stable coin will have shares and will be the security token
prygunovpasha

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:36:29 AM

Dominantion of stable coins? It is barely possible as for this purpose the full regulation has to come because any stable coin will have shares and will be the security token
Take it form me - regulation will come pretty soon! Just look at all the top countries! They are preparing for that and when they come to this market ...Well such huge volatility will be over and the only way to gain profit will be owning the shares of companies or coins with baking where u have the right for some part of that baking. So it is obviously stable coins. There are a lot now ( i have mentiond above) and much more will come. Mark my words
ThorWin

Activity: 218

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:47:47 AM

Although many predict that in 2018 the year of altcoin, prices will rise sharply. But personally I do not see the market thriving in the past time, I think the market will decline in the future.
zajtsewatan

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:08:07 AM

Take it form me - regulation will come pretty soon! Just look at all the top countries! They are preparing for that and when they come to this market ...Well such huge volatility will be over and the only way to gain profit will be owning the shares of companies or coins with baking where u have the right for some part of that baking. So it is obviously stable coins. There are a lot now ( i have mentiond above) and much more will come. Mark my words
do u really think that such coins as TrueUSD or LibreCash can be like global currencies when regulation will come?
karel88l

Activity: 313

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:13:08 AM

You are right everybody here now think that dark times ended and now its slowly going to moon - NO.Expect some growth for few weeks and then go down again it can be real DOOM,2018 will be like ride on rollercoaster.
prygunovpasha

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:13:13 AM

do u really think that such coins as TrueUSD or LibreCash can be like global currencies when regulation will come?
Why not?? It has all the opportunities. The trend for the whole crypto industry for the upcoming years - it is global regulation and from 1600 different project that exist now only 100-200 will survive
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 11:37:26 AM

IMHO lots of exchanges were bought by the wales. I don't believe that they will allow to disappear their investment. And the only way to increase quantity of new money is BTC price growth) 

doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:41:01 PM

one realistic prediction we can expect for 2018 is bitcoin will touch 25 thousand dollars by this year-end most certainly we see crossing the all-time high
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:36:06 AM

one realistic prediction we can expect for 2018 is bitcoin will touch 25 thousand dollars by this year-end most certainly we see crossing the all-time high

Is that a fact or speculation.

Apaxy

Activity: 512

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:14:28 AM

IMHO lots of exchanges were bought by the wales. I don't believe that they will allow to disappear their investment. And the only way to increase quantity of new money is BTC price growth) 
you are absolutely right, but the increase in the price for Bitcoin can only be increased by the demand for this coin. But if we analyze the current situation on the market, then the rise in prices for Bitcoin is doubtful in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: