Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:41:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34589 times)
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:51:21 AM

I saw a great partner list on your site. They belong to different categories. All these participants, which help you develop platform? If so, then I think that a great start for your project.
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405
Merit: 0

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 09:38:50 AM

I saw a great partner list on your site. They belong to different categories. All these participants, which help you develop platform? If so, then I think that a great start for your project.

A major Verasity partner is Cryptecon. Working with Dr. Christian Jaag (founder of the Centre for Cryptoeconomics), we commissioned one of the most extensive economic analyses ever undertaken on a crypto-economy. Verasity's economy was created off the back of thousands of simulations and stress tests, and is designed to create a stable economy with a 3% inflation rate. You can find out more in our economic whitepaper: https://verasity.io/documents/verasity_economics_eng.pdf

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:03:28 AM

We know a few people have been asking for this in the community so here's our step-by-step guide of how to take part in the Verasity token sale: https://medium.com/verasity/how-to-buy-vera-tokens-6009ea9b67f9

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
Chinylawka

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:27:13 AM

We know a few people have been asking for this in the community so here's our step-by-step guide of how to take part in the Verasity token sale: https://medium.com/verasity/how-to-buy-vera-tokens-6009ea9b67f9

Thanks for the detailed description of the purchase. These are really important steps. As more and more frequently there are questions with the main Security link:

Make sure the URL in the browser starts with https://verasity.io/sale/
alexsmalex

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:34:35 AM

"Proof of View" can provide guarantees of reliability and safety of counting. I understand that blockchain technology made it possible. Fans of work on video platforms will be glad to meet such development on the market.
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 10:58:01 AM

"Proof of View" can provide guarantees of reliability and safety of counting. I understand that blockchain technology made it possible. Fans of work on video platforms will be glad to meet such development on the market.

Proof-of-View™ is our patent pending technology that ensures accurate and secure audience metrics, allows for independent auditing, and tackles issues such as ad-fraud and fake/bot views.

It sounds pretty technical and complicated but it makes sure that when you see that view counter on a video you know that those views are real and not fake bot views.

As a Viewer it'll mean that you can be sure the video you're about to watch is legit, Creators don't need to worry about competitors gaming the system and boosting their videos with fake views, and Advertisers can be sure that that people who chose to watch advertising on Verasity were actually real people. 

Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

Proof-of-View™ is our patent pending technology that ensures accurate and secure audience metrics, allows for independent auditing, and tackles issues such as ad-fraud and fake/bot views.

It sounds pretty technical and complicated but it makes sure that when you see that view counter on a video you know that those views are real and not fake bot views.

As a Viewer it'll mean that you can be sure the video you're about to watch is legit, Creators don't need to worry about competitors gaming the system and boosting their videos with fake views, and Advertisers can be sure that that people who chose to watch advertising on Verasity were actually real people. 
Fairness of assessment of video blogs and other content is now very topical process. This innovation will be useful not only on your platform. I hope that the distribution of your product will affect the rest of the participants who work in this area.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

Advertisers will be able to get information about the exact demand for certain content, which would bring them closer to the real viewer. I am sure that your development will be approved as an incorruptible mechanism.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 12:25:37 PM

the concept of this project seems to satisfy my eyes and have a very professional team and advisor, I think this project will definitely succeed and get a lot of good support. I believe if hard caps will definitely be achieved.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 12:26:46 PM

Does anyone have any questions about the project they'd like answering?

Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:39:55 PM

You offer a new video player solution in your project. I'm not quite understood, is it available for work now? Or is it about testing the development stage for three years? Is it possible to test it?
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:53:41 PM

I saw the company Akamai among the partners. I understand that this is the main partner for dedicated server infrastructure. Are there any offers from other participants who are willing to cooperate with you?
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:18:16 PM

I'm glad to see that the project responds quickly to community inquiries. But questions arise as you study your documentation. It's very voluminous. I would like to know you have already found partners, that will provide content storage?
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:31:36 PM

Your desktop wallet will work through an app that is tied to a specific account. Can I download it to my mobile phone and what features will be possible when it is working?
Donanausan

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:45:07 PM

I saw the company Akamai among the partners. I understand that this is the main partner for dedicated server infrastructure. Are there any offers from other participants who are willing to cooperate with you?
I think that any advantageous offers can be considered at different stages of development. But after starting the platform, I'm sure there will be a lot more. After all, offers can appear after the recognition of the product by viewers and advertisers.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:39:30 PM

I'm glad to see that the project responds quickly to community inquiries. But questions arise as you study your documentation. It's very voluminous. I would like to know you have already found partners, that will provide content storage?
Of course you're right. I read in white paper some details about the project's collaboration with Akamai.
 "Verasity utilizes a custom built online video platform which partners with Akamai, a leading global CDN network. It also enables all content to be securely hosted, stored and managed on Verasity servers."

verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:28:29 PM

You offer a new video player solution in your project. I'm not quite understood, is it available for work now? Or is it about testing the development stage for three years? Is it possible to test it?

Our video player is already live and running on our own technology. You can test it out here and demo some of the features: https://verasity.io/player

verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:30:40 PM

At the moment we're just partnering with Akamai on the video distribution front. Their CDN is one of the biggest in the world and will provide us with everything we need to ensure you get the best experience possible. The bar has been set high by YouTube and people expect video to just play and look amazing - that's what we'l get by partnering with Akamai.

verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:33:23 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2018, 10:34:53 AM by verasity

We certainly have - our storage partner is Akamai. For those who don't know Akamai is the world's largest CDN (content delivery network) and will ensure that you can watch both viral and niche videos on Verasity without buffering and in high-definition.

verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 08:37:06 PM

Your desktop wallet will work through an app that is tied to a specific account. Can I download it to my mobile phone and what features will be possible when it is working?

We're going to have an online VeraWallet which will integrate into your wallet within the VeraPlayer. Likewise the desktop Verafier app will also have wallet functionality. We'll have lots more info about this in the coming months!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: