Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:28:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34577 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:25:23 PM

Verasity will be a good platform for sharing our videos, include video creat by ourselves or reupload? And user have rewards by Verasity token when upload their video, right?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:25:47 PM

In the economic document you have provided enough information about the way the project will achieve economic development. So far I have not seen such a detailed description. I think Verasity will be able to control deflation thanks to his strategy.
Yes, indeed. Verasity project has many detailed descriptions and you can try to find it all on their website to read more about the project: https://verasity.io.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

As I visited the site it seems that their softcap already reached? Anyway, while waiting for the confirmation I think Verasity team are composed of professional because I can see it in the website and they are really transparent.

The softcap has already been reached! You can see exactly how many tokens have been sold and when the next price increase of VERA (VRA) arrives at https://verasity.io

Then this is definitely a worth to invest it is because the soft cap has already been reached which every investors wanted to happen. Moreover, the team can confidently advertise their platform with ease because of their great achievement. So, I think the next step to do is to focus on their hard cap which I expect to also be a success.

Well, proper planning and implementations of their plans will really help this project to reach its hard cap soon, for now let's watch and see how far this project can go and how successful they are soon.

Not necessarily, they need to work on the marketing to since if you market well you can sell anything, irrespective of how good the product really is
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

I see Verasity have good working for increasing their community, who want earn some Verasity token can join their bounty at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3736175. But they don't have telegram campaign Sad
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:45:41 PM

As I visited the site it seems that their softcap already reached? Anyway, while waiting for the confirmation I think Verasity team are composed of professional because I can see it in the website and they are really transparent.

The softcap has already been reached! You can see exactly how many tokens have been sold and when the next price increase of VERA (VRA) arrives at https://verasity.io

Then this is definitely a worth to invest it is because the soft cap has already been reached which every investors wanted to happen. Moreover, the team can confidently advertise their platform with ease because of their great achievement. So, I think the next step to do is to focus on their hard cap which I expect to also be a success.

Well, proper planning and implementations of their plans will really help this project to reach its hard cap soon, for now let's watch and see how far this project can go and how successful they are soon.
Yeah, this kind of project is worth to try. Reaching the softcap is  an indication that this project realy doing well and truly stunning. The team has the best skills to help this project reach success. Hardcap will too hard to achieve but with the achievements of the project in short period of time it's a great thing to be proud and it only proves that they can realy make it to the top.
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405
Merit: 0

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:06:38 PM

What functional set will be available in the desktop wallet? Will there be additional rewards for those users who will not spend their tokens but want to keep them in their desktop wallet for a while?

We do have additional rewards for users but it's not for keeping VERA in their desktop wallet. Users will be able to purchase something called TotalSparks with their VERA. A TotalSpark entitles the owner to a portion of the Verasity Foundation commercial transaction pool. This is paid out in VERA proportional to the size of TotalSpark held on a daily basis for as long as the user holds the TotalSpark.

You can find out more info about this and TotalSpark expiry dates in our whitepaper on page 35/36: https://verasity.io/documents/verasity_whitepaper_eng.pdf

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:11:03 PM

Verasity will be a good platform for sharing our videos, include video creat by ourselves or reupload? And user have rewards by Verasity token when upload their video, right?

Verasity isn't going to be a platform where people can upload copyrighted videos such as films or TV Shows - it's going to be a platform for high-quality content uploaded by those who own it.

This is important as it'll give us the legitimacy to have global broadcasters on Verasity and ensure that Verasity's reputation doesn't get tarnished for being full of illegal content.

Users may receive rewards for uploading content as an incentive from the Verasity Foundation to move over onto the platform but on an on-going basis, creators will get paid by their fans via optional donations, paid recurring subscriptions, or unlocking pay-per-view videos at a price that the creator sets.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 04:49:17 PM

I really like and will support this project. With a favorable feature for the audience, this project will definitely be the choice of the community.

Thank you very much!

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:23:16 PM

really vera is good project i really interested in this project I saw their website softcap has already been reached! it really good. vera team is doing well and i think they will make the project hard work harder to succeed
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:11:46 PM

Verasity whitepaper tells that you aee going to make a relation between creator and veiwers without intermediaries. What kind of relationship do you mean about it?
Next-generation platform Verasity, which works by using the Blockchain technology. Creators and publishers are getting a lot of solutions for monetization, viewers get a wide selection of participation and rewards. Verasity Player has more opportunities for high-quality broadcast. I think you will see all benefits after learning of technical documentation.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:19:11 PM

As you will be able to ensure the transparency of the vote, as well as to control content that publishers will offer to host in the platform?
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:27:35 PM

I found a ready-made solution  VeraPlayer on your website. Media Player will be available for download on any device? I would like to see how it works on my mobile phone.
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:32:22 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 09:09:01 AM by verasity

Verasity whitepaper tells that you aee going to make a relation between creator and veiwers without intermediaries. What kind of relationship do you mean about it?

On traditional video platforms creators earn a slice of the advertising revenue paid to the platforms by advertisers.

On Verasity advertisers will pay viewers if they choose to switch ads on. They will then pay creators directly in the form of optional donations, to unlock pay-per-view videos, recurring monthly subscriptions etc.

This is a far better model as viewers are the ones who are valuing the content not advertisers, who currently value it based on what the demographic makeup of someone's audience looks like.

verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:33:16 PM

As you will be able to ensure the transparency of the vote, as well as to control content that publishers will offer to host in the platform?

I'm sorry, can you rephrase that please?

verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:35:51 PM

Are you using a reputable 3rd party for KYC verification service? How safe is it to upload my Identity Document on your site?

We certainly are and any data you provide will be held securely in accordance with data protection law.

verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:36:51 PM

I found a ready-made solution  VeraPlayer on your website. Media Player will be available for download on any device? I would like to see how it works on my mobile phone.

Great! The VeraPlayer works on desktop, mobile, and in the future we'll have apps too. Why not try it out today on your mobile!

verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 08:38:46 PM

the idea of ​​the project is certainly not the newest and unique, but I'm interested in what is the minimum amount of investment available for buying tokens? And do you provide a bonus to buy tokens?

Compared to similar projects, Verasity has more than a few distinguishing factors:

1) Videos on Verasity's system are hosted on the world's largest CDN (Akamai) rather than using unproven decentralized video distribution technology. This ensures that right from the start, users will receive the consistently high-quality experience they've grown accustomed to. Verasity’s video player technology has distributed over 8 Petabytes of data in a month and is already embedded on leading ICO rating sites such as ICO Bench. You can test our player out right now: https://verasity.io/player

2) Decentralized proprietary blockchain (Q3 2018) - Verasity’s high-performance proprietary blockchain will provide the throughput required to support microtransactions at scale, overcome congestion, and other issues such as users forcing hard forks.

3) Proof-of-View™ (Patent Pending) - Ensures accurate and secure audience metrics, allows for independent auditing, and tackles issues such as ad-fraud and fake/bot views.

4) Spark Marketplace - Think the next evolution of crowdfunding where users will be able to directly fund the growth of content as well as fund projects such as feature films and then receive an on-going share of the success in VERA.

5) Economic Model - Working with Dr. Christian Jaag (founder of the Centre for Cryptoeconomics), Verasity has commissioned one of the most extensive economic analyses ever undertaken on a crypto-economy. The model, which was created off the back of thousands of simulations and stress tests, is designed to create a stable economy with a 3% inflation rate. More information can be found at this link: https://verasity.io/documents/verasity_economics_eng.pdf

6) vDaf - a suite of online video platform products designed for international broadcasters and large media outlets. Verasity's suite of products will allow them to use our video platform, CMS, proprietary player with integrated wallet, analytics, Proof-of-View technology, and last but not least our robust monetization system that allows donations, pay-per-view, monthly subscriptions, and the revolutionary Spark Marketplace.

7) Token Compliance - Verasity is SICOP (Sustainable ICOs Protocol) compliant meaning that Verasity is committed to conducting a safe and secure ICO, maintaining good practice and ethics. Further information is available: http://sicop.tokeny.com/verasity-tokeny-u180301

So as you can see there are aspects of the project that are completely unique.

Minimum investment is around $100 at the moment. The price of VERA increases by 1% each day so the earlier you get in the better price you will get.

zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:53:26 PM

Next-generation platform Verasity, which works by using the Blockchain technology. Creators and publishers are getting a lot of solutions for monetization, viewers get a wide selection of participation and rewards. Verasity Player has more opportunities for high-quality broadcast. I think you will see all benefits after learning of technical documentation.
If the platform is friendly and really will help to earn by the interested of users due to own abilities, then the team will receive many followers and just fans of the project, the popularity in this situation will only increase.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:27:28 PM

If I understand it right, Verasity will work like youtube, it will be a platform where creators and post their videos and monetize their content to earn some money through ads that shows up on video.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:30:14 PM

Great! The VeraPlayer works on desktop, mobile, and in the future we'll have apps too. Why not try it out today on your mobile!
Great am really seeing the power of your play here and it's great to know that some are standings up to bring this up who knows where things can lead to I really have a feeling that vera player is about to beat YouTube sort of.  Strategy here is great

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: