Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34586 times)
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:06:04 PM

I saw that your project carries out the campaign "Verasity Token Airdrop! " I don't fully understand the conditions of participation in it. Can I join?
persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

I found a ready-made solution  VeraPlayer on your website. Media Player will be available for download on any device? I would like to see how it works on my mobile phone.

Great! The VeraPlayer works on desktop, mobile, and in the future we'll have apps too. Why not try it out today on your mobile!
Great am really seeing the power of your play here and it's great to know that some are standings up to bring this up who knows where things can lead to I really have a feeling that vera player is about to beat YouTube sort of.  Strategy here is great

Thank you! Our video-sharing platform is just one side of Verasity. The other side is vDaf - our suite of tools for global broadcasters and media outlets will help them revolutionise their existing libraries of video content.
I think broadcasters will appreciate the new features of your product. Now someone from media projects expressed interest in your project? I would like to learn their opinions on the proposed Verasity  technical materials .

Here's two quotes from people who either create content or work in media projects:

“As a talent manager, it’s imperative that I future proof the careers of my content creators. With the ever changing media landscape, spotting innovative new platforms for talent to use is paramount to their success. So I’m extremely excited for Verasity and the opportunities it brings creators, and also users and advertisers. The innovative use of blockchain technology and the attention given to the needs of all players in the video content ecosystem clearly sets Verasity aside from the competition. I’m looking forward to Verasity’s vision for the new era of the video content platform.”

Henry Clay, Director and Founder of Hype Management

“This is the first platform to truly recognise that smaller channels can have the most active, dedicated fanbases. With Verasity they’ll actually now be able to receive the rewards they deserve.”

Sophie Kostrowski, Founder & Head of Creative at Live & Wired

These words fully confirm my opinion about equitable evaluation of content for all participants of the. This high evaluation. I'm glad that the prominent representatives of this market sees good prospects for Verasity.
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

I saw that your project carries out the campaign "Verasity Token Airdrop! " I don't fully understand the conditions of participation in it. Can I join?

Sure! Here's a bit more info...

Once you’re on https://verasity.io/airdrop you’ll be taken through the claim process.

It’s simple and only requires a few steps. Tokens will be released within a month of the public token sale finishing.

Once the tokens are gone, they’re gone, so don’t miss your chance!

Airdrop participants will need to do full KYC/AML procedures before we release tokens. Individuals from Cayman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and the United States are unable to take part in this airdrop and will not receive tokens.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:08:42 PM

Verasity is all about choice and you’re going to get to make a few key decisions when you get onto our platform... https://medium.com/verasity/why-personalisation-can-be-a-good-thing-ed2c92a2850a

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
Iandicienn

Activity: 103
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:46:26 PM

Verasity is all about choice and you’re going to get to make a few key decisions when you get onto our platform... https://medium.com/verasity/why-personalisation-can-be-a-good-thing-ed2c92a2850a
Available for broader understanding of your proposal concept. More precisely, no one could tell it. Indeed, much of the advertising is not interesting for the spectators. With Verasity, advertisers receive their audience.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:53:20 PM

Once you’re on https://verasity.io/airdrop you’ll be taken through the claim process.

It’s simple and only requires a few steps. Tokens will be released within a month of the public token sale finishing.

Airdrop participants will need to do full KYC/AML procedures before we release tokens. Individuals from Cayman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and the United States are unable to take part in this airdrop and will not receive tokens.

Thank you. I have not seen until this point information on campaign Airdrop. This is a very interesting event. How long will the KYC registration take place? I want to have time to register before the closing of the distribution of tokens.
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:07:20 PM

Thank you. I have not seen until this point information on campaign Airdrop. This is a very interesting event. How long will the KYC registration take place? I want to have time to register before the closing of the distribution of tokens.

Don't worry you'll be able to do your KYC once the token sale closes.

Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:42:01 PM

Don't worry you'll be able to do your KYC once the token sale closes.
I understand you correctly, that the  postponement in registration of KYC applies not only when buying tokens, and the same is valid for the Airdrop campaign registration?
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:47:11 PM

Very promising platform.He has a direct competitor Youtube.If Veracity can seriously compete with Youtube, success is not far off.
Verasity lifts work with video content to a new level. It will be more qualitative and reliable. Blockchain technology, together with the patented developments Verasity, help create the ecosystem, which is loyal to all participants.
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 07:59:28 PM

This is exactly the direction where huge changes and innovations are taking place now. In a couple of years, the industry can change dramatically and it is absolutely logical and correct. We need to support such projects and monitor their development. Let's wish good luck to the developers and let's make our world better together!
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:39:14 AM

Available for broader understanding of your proposal concept. More precisely, no one could tell it. Indeed, much of the advertising is not interesting for the spectators. With Verasity, advertisers receive their audience.
You're right! I agree with you about advertising and advertisers, because not all advertisements are interesting, it hinders many when watching a video.
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:17:59 AM

This is exactly the direction where huge changes and innovations are taking place now. In a couple of years, the industry can change dramatically and it is absolutely logical and correct. We need to support such projects and monitor their development. Let's wish good luck to the developers and let's make our world better together!

Thank you for the kind words! The online video market is ready to be disrupted and Verasity will be the future of online video. Our next generation video platform will change the way people watch and pay for content and our suite of vDaf products will help broadcasters and media giants all over the world make better use of their online video content.

verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:19:54 AM

You're right! I agree with you about advertising and advertisers, because not all advertisements are interesting, it hinders many when watching a video.

On Verasity you're going to get to make some revolutionary choices

1) Whether you even want to see advertising
2) How much data you want to share with advertisers

Aside from all the other aspects of Verasity this is going to be a real positive change for everyone.

Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:27:40 AM

On Verasity you're going to get to make some revolutionary choices

1) Whether you even want to see advertising
2) How much data you want to share with advertisers

Aside from all the other aspects of Verasity this is going to be a real positive change for everyone.
First of all, this development will increase the number of participants on the video platform. Fairness in voting compel new users to activity. This is an important aspect for expanding audiences.
Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:42:56 AM

Thank you for the kind words! The online video market is ready to be disrupted and Verasity will be the future of online video. Our next generation video platform will change the way people watch and pay for content and our suite of vDaf products will help broadcasters and media giants all over the world make better use of their online video content.
The rapid increase in sales of ICO confirms that video platforms need to update the functional set and services. After all, investment participants also use such platforms in real life. They want better work with video content.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:49:57 AM

Different ICO projects create their own token allocation rules after the sales close. For example, what will happen to tokens of unused funds, etc. Where can I see this information?
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:04:19 AM

Different ICO projects create their own token allocation rules after the sales close. For example, what will happen to tokens of unused funds, etc. Where can I see this information?
That's what I'm learning right now. There is a lot of data on the project site. This information is available in the   paper.

https://verasity.io/documents/verasity_token_sale_proposal.pdf
Token Allocation Rules
• Tokens held by Foundation are used for operating expenditure and to be put back in the
economy
• Referral tokens are for ICO promotion and platform adoption promos.
• After the ICO, unspent Referral tokens are placed in Reward Pool and Stabilization Fund
• Team tokens are locked in for 18 months
• Advisor tokens are locked in for 9 months
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:14:40 AM

I'd like to direct you to our token sale document: https://verasity.io/documents/verasity_token_sale_proposal.pdf

It features all the information you'd need to know about the sale including what the token distribution looks like. To answer your question though, any tokens which aren't sold will be burnt!

orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:20:39 AM

When studying the documents, I saw that you are blocking tokens that are distributed to the Advisor and the team, for a period of 9 month and 18 months respectively. What will it affect?
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:26:39 AM

When studying the documents, I saw that you are blocking tokens that are distributed to the Advisor and the team, for a period of 9 month and 18 months respectively. What will it affect?

This is a really important point. Projects like Verasity are built on trust and we wanted to put a lock-in on founder tokens to show the community that we're serious about building Verasity as a long-term business.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: