Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:29:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34572 times)
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405
Merit: 0

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:19:05 AM

I could not find the necessary information about the fact that you have a platform for a new roll-out, because, as I understand, it is quite an ordinary platform.

I think you're asking about the roadmap? Please see https://verasity.io/ as it's fully outlined on there!

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:20:48 AM

another YouTube killer. who understands the differences between the company from competitors such as viuly.io

We're actually more than just a video-sharing platform. Our vDaf suite of tools will enable global broadcasters and media outlets to completely revolutionise their online video libraries.

However... compared to similar projects, Verasity does have more than a few distinguishing factors:

1) Videos on Verasity's system are hosted on the world's largest CDN (Akamai) rather than using unproven decentralized video distribution technology. This ensures that right from the start, users will receive the consistently high-quality experience they've grown accustomed to. Verasity’s video player technology has distributed over 8 Petabytes of data in a month and is already embedded on leading ICO rating sites such as ICO Bench. You can test our player out right now: https://verasity.io/player

2) Decentralized proprietary blockchain (Q3 2018) - Verasity’s high-performance proprietary blockchain will provide the throughput required to support microtransactions at scale, overcome congestion, and other issues such as users forcing hard forks.

3) Proof-of-View™ (Patent Pending) - Ensures accurate and secure audience metrics, allows for independent auditing, and tackles issues such as ad-fraud and fake/bot views.

4) Spark Marketplace - Think the next evolution of crowdfunding where users will be able to directly fund the growth of content as well as fund projects such as feature films and then receive an on-going share of the success in VERA.

5) Economic Model - Working with Dr. Christian Jaag (founder of the Centre for Cryptoeconomics), Verasity has commissioned one of the most extensive economic analyses ever undertaken on a crypto-economy. The model, which was created off the back of thousands of simulations and stress tests, is designed to create a stable economy with a 3% inflation rate. More information can be found at this link: https://verasity.io/documents/verasity_economics_eng.pdf

6) vDaf - a suite of online video platform products designed for international broadcasters and large media outlets. Verasity's suite of products will allow them to use our video platform, CMS, proprietary player with integrated wallet, analytics, Proof-of-View technology, and last but not least our robust monetization system that allows donations, pay-per-view, monthly subscriptions, and the revolutionary Spark Marketplace.

7) Token Compliance - Verasity is SICOP (Sustainable ICOs Protocol) compliant meaning that Verasity is committed to conducting a safe and secure ICO, maintaining good practice and ethics. Further information is available: http://sicop.tokeny.com/verasity-tokeny-u180301

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

On the project site, I read that you create the function VeraPay. I don't understand everything. We're talking about internal wallet with stock exchanges to Exchange or this tool makes it easier to work in your ecosystem?

VeraPay is the ecosystem infrastructure to buy and sell VERA, as well as facilitate commercial transactions in the system between Consumers, Advertisers and Content Creators/Publishers.

verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:24:03 AM

For productive channels, the creators have to track and analyze their results.  How can I do you have on the platform? Is there any information where this is described in detail?

Verasity will feature a full analytics suite which is enhanced via our patent-pending Proof-of-View™ technology. We'll have lots more information about what will feature in the analytics part of the CMS closer to alpha and beta this year.

verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:25:22 AM

omg i could not understand anythings
its looks like complex
how to to start and where ro start ?
even dont know how it work

It's an ambitious but deliverable project. I'd suggest you check out our introductory video (which is running on our proprietary HTML 5 player): https://verasity.io/?veraplayer

berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 10:42:19 AM

I hope verasity will be different from the other video sharing platforms that has already been running for a while now. Hopefully it is more child friendly and more educational so that we could use it for our children.
Yes, this video sharing platform can be useful to earning money than youtube because it is a unique platform with guaranteed profit.
You are right. Verasity offers many tools for profit.

Users of the Verasity Platform are able to earn VERA by engaging with the platform, primarily by watching videos.
Verasity will provide additional promotional methods for users to earn VERA to facilitate growth in the ecosystem and economy. These may include:
1. Sign up reward
2. Share
3. Referral
5. Daily Bonus
Quite invitingly. It seems to me such bonuses will be followed by a large number of users as all like to earn if you are a holder of these tokens, it is in that case twice more interesting to work and advance the platform at the same time.
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:14:34 AM

By meaning of next-generation video sharing platform, do have any uniqueness that you can show and prove? Also by your project, do you provide any product or program that will be use to edit a video?

The unique part here is that both the viewers and the owner of the video can earn money. I'm just not sure about that video editing apps.
Team Verasity offers many tools for convenient operation of the creators of the video. The proposed functionality will evolve with increasing interest in the platform. I think that will be created in the same features that help you create and edit channels.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:19:26 AM

By meaning of next-generation video sharing platform, do have any uniqueness that you can show and prove? Also by your project, do you provide any product or program that will be use to edit a video?

The unique part here is that both the viewers and the owner of the video can earn money. I'm just not sure about that video editing apps.
Team Verasity offers many tools for convenient operation of the creators of the video. The proposed functionality will evolve with increasing interest in the platform. I think that will be created in the same features that help you create and edit channels.

If the developers can make the platform more friendly users and easy to use and navigate then it can surely attract many people to use their platform and contribute positively to the project's growth.

persefona

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

Often new product presentations encourage their first follower. Whether your platform first participants receive additional bonuses from the project? Such encouragement may help you gain a foothold in the market video content.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:28:20 AM

If the developers can make the platform more friendly users and easy to use and navigate then it can surely attract many people to use their platform and contribute positively to the project's growth.
When examining the white paper, I am more convinced that team Verasity offers an excellent solution to many issues. These decisions are aimed at creating an entire ecosystem. Of course, the well-being of participants will show the level of value this system. Developers interested in this.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

let's all hope that all their features will be implemented smoothly once the platform already launched, for now lets keep supporting this project and helping it to increase popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Mix_Fix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:39:43 AM

Often new product presentations encourage their first follower. Whether your platform first participants receive additional bonuses from the project? Such encouragement may help you gain a foothold in the market video content.

The launch of the platform will have different incentives. The portion of a document that describes the details, I've been studying. These are interesting proposals for all categories.

"Building Community and Go To Market Strategy"
https://verasity.io/documents/verasity_whitepaper_eng.pdf
Vasyafet

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:47:31 AM

let's all hope that all their features will be implemented smoothly once the platform already launched, for now lets keep supporting this project and helping it to increase popularity.
The team applied the personal investment funds to begin development. Now there is a ready-made solution. This is only the beginning of sales of ICO. I am sure that development continues constantly and at the end of the year 2018, we will be able to test the first public version.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:47:46 AM

When examining the white paper, I am more convinced that team Verasity offers an excellent solution to many issues. These decisions are aimed at creating an entire ecosystem. Of course, the well-being of participants will show the level of value this system. Developers interested in this.

It's good to know that verasity really have a good white paper that is very detailed on how this project will work. I am hoping that there will be more investors that will become attracted to this project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:00:56 PM

It's good to know that verasity really have a good white paper that is very detailed on how this project will work. I am hoping that there will be more investors that will become attracted to this project.
I found their whitepaper interesting and understandable. The project is very promising. My only hope that they will able to pursue and implement their project plans and goals specialy about created the entire ecosystem. I will wish this project best of luck for its success and achievements of their goals.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:05:35 PM

Verasity is good project and strong team. Investors invest in such projects. I believe that this year will be one of the most successful projects vera. i think this project ico stage will do something good to make the investor attractive.
The project has experienced set of team members and developers. They created a very awesome platform. The vedio sharing features and the way tk earn is very much different from others and its very advantageous to all who want to use the project. You can also earn your vedio editing skills.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

The white paper gives good detailed about this project. And also with the team that can be trusted because of the background and expertise being presented.
Perhaps, that would be the reason why they have reached the soft cap. The team are capable enough to gather some investors and convinced them to buy or invest on this project. And as of now, they have sold the tokens for almost 2 Billion which is a good sign that they can possibly reached the hard cap. Hopefully, they can achieved it so that they can finally concentrate with the platform and make this a good and profitable kind.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

I have a feeling that the whole word ecosystem it pretty damn overused these days to promote literally everything in the whole wide world lol
ardodd

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:44:42 PM
Merited by Do4a (2), Noizebtc (2), Kuala Lumpur (1)

SCAM SCAM SCAM RED FLAG ALERT ALERT ALERT
Sorry, but here's a review from https://hacked.com/ Really good score - 7.25 out of 10

ICO Analysis: Verasity (VRA)
Published on May 23, 2018
By Kent Hamilton

Verdict
Verasity will use blockchain technology to finally have a transparent and reliable solution to the many problems facing the video sharing industry. Some of the key features of Verasity’s blockchain technologies are: Verasity High-Performance Blockchain, VERA Transactions, Proof of View (patent pending) and DPoS. All of the videos run off of VeraPlayer, which is a blockchain enabled video player that allows users to view content securely from many mobile and desktop devices without the need to install additional software. Verasity has partnered with Akamai, a leading global content distribution network. This enables Verasity to deliver over 8 PetaBytes of video data per month, allowing them to scale quickly. If Verasity continues to deliver on the benchmarks outlined on their roadmap, they could quickly become a major player in this highly competitive field.
Risks
    Although Verasity is unique with their own blockchain and PoV, it still has competition such as Steem, Basic Attention Token, Props, and Flixxo. -1.25
    The hard cap is on the high side at 6,245,750,000 VRA which equates to over $46M USD. -1.5
Growth Potential
    Verasity has a large and experienced team along with top-notch advisers that are capable of building and scaling the company successfully. +4
    Having multiple ways to earn for creators and viewers has the potential to grow at a fast pace while their partnership with Akamai will allow for scalability. Basic Attention Token may use Verasity as its default video player. +3.5
    Hype and community are important to create exposure for ICOs. Verasity has over 41k telegram members, 10k Twitter followers, and 237k Facebook followers. +2.5
Disposition
Blockchain platforms are in high demand right now. Verasity is no exception. With internet traffic being worth $312 billion by 2021, online video is set to account for 82% of all traffic. Company giants such as Facebook and Google generated $191 billion in advertising revenue in 2017. Personal data has become the new commodity and Verasity aims to reward creators and content publishers. Verasity is 100% SICOP compliant (Sustainable ICOs Protocol) which defines rules and methodology to determine whether ICOs are secure, follow good practices and ethical rules. Verasity is one of the few ICOs that is completely compliant. In an ICO atmosphere riddled with scams, this gives Verasity a head start. Due to the enormous potential as a successful first mover and the fact that they have followed very strict rules to be ethically compliant, Verasity receives a rating of 7.25 out of 10.
Proof: https://hacked.com/ico-analysis-verasity-vra/
fraidycat19

Activity: 187

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:58:37 PM

SCAM SCAM SCAM RED FLAG ALERT ALERT ALERT

Good Job Odalv on the list. I dont know if this is a scam but is very bad documented and you can see drones posting comments: "Will invest", "This will be the next youtube", etc.
Myself had been through alot of scams and lost some money on them. The things that i learned so far:
1. Wake-up!!! Not every project will grow in value on pure promises.
2. Stop trowing money at people who don`t offer anything. See what they offer and see if its better than existing crypto or classical products.
3. Its okay to miss out on the next Ethereum, you can maybe buy onto the next NEO.

Search the projects that offer the most for you buck, the real undervalued ones, not just "WhitePapers" that have nothing in common to a technical white paper like the one published by Satoshi.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: