Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34589 times)
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:13:52 AM

I would like to understand how the first stage of platform launch will take place? Will product testing be available to all participants?
Donanausan

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:27:27 AM

The media platform should be easy to use. For quality work creators and authors need to have a good set of functionality. What can you offer for them?

We've got extensive experience in building video platforms so creators and publishers will have everything they need including a fantastic CMS and robust analytics.

Verasity will also offer them more flexibility than on any other existing video platform thanks to the varied monetization options they can set on a per-video basis.

They'll also be able to make full use of the Verasity Spark Marketplace: https://medium.com/verasity/the-spark-marketplace-providing-the-power-to-create-e1365d4c4141
This is really a powerful tool for the creator. Now I understand more the benefits of your product. Creators and audiences will be able to benefit from joint participation on the platform. I am sure that you will be able to realize your idea.
I like the fact that viewers will be able to profit from the channel. Of course, such mutually beneficial cooperation between platform participants will be an important factor for creating a large system around the platform.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:29:24 AM

A very nice platform. Good ratings as well with low risk score. Why don't you list your coin on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com . It is a good platform to promote your coin and increase your sale.

It is a good platform no doubt about that and I hope we can one day go back to the $1,000,000,000 market cap Smiley
It would be very powerful! Tokens will quickly grow in value but your figure is the limit of dreams)))
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:50:43 AM

A very nice platform. Good ratings as well with low risk score. Why don't you list your coin on ICO Guide https://www.icoguide.com . It is a good platform to promote your coin and increase your sale.

It is a good platform no doubt about that and I hope we can one day go back to the $1,000,000,000 market cap Smiley
It would be very powerful! Tokens will quickly grow in value but your figure is the limit of dreams)))
I think this is a very great prospect for the future and when the project takes its place in the market, capitalization will grow very quickly.
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405
Merit: 0

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:04:01 AM

I would like to understand how the first stage of platform launch will take place? Will product testing be available to all participants?

Our beta testing will take place in Q4 this year! We'll be inviting a select group of video creators to test out verasity.tv first to make sure it's exactly what creators need! We'll have more information about this in the coming weeks and months!

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 08:07:45 AM

The media platform should be easy to use. For quality work creators and authors need to have a good set of functionality. What can you offer for them?

We've got extensive experience in building video platforms so creators and publishers will have everything they need including a fantastic CMS and robust analytics.

Verasity will also offer them more flexibility than on any other existing video platform thanks to the varied monetization options they can set on a per-video basis.

They'll also be able to make full use of the Verasity Spark Marketplace: https://medium.com/verasity/the-spark-marketplace-providing-the-power-to-create-e1365d4c4141
This is really a powerful tool for the creator. Now I understand more the benefits of your product. Creators and audiences will be able to benefit from joint participation on the platform. I am sure that you will be able to realize your idea.
I like the fact that viewers will be able to profit from the channel. Of course, such mutually beneficial cooperation between platform participants will be an important factor for creating a large system around the platform.

We want to bring fans even closer to their favourite creators. We think the Spark Marketplace is the perfect opportunity for this. Creators get to fund their channel to take the next step - whether that's growing their audience or buying new equipment. The people who support them by buying VeraSparks (smart contracts) from that point on then get a share of the channel's incoming VERA. Everyone who holds these smart contracts will be even more invested in making sure that the channel is a success so you're also creating a group of people who will become brand advocates.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:34:23 AM

We want to bring fans even closer to their favourite creators. We think the Spark Marketplace is the perfect opportunity for this. Creators get to fund their channel to take the next step - whether that's growing their audience or buying new equipment. The people who support them by buying VeraSparks (smart contracts) from that point on then get a share of the channel's incoming VERA. Everyone who holds these smart contracts will be even more invested in making sure that the channel is a success so you're also creating a group of people who will become brand advocates.
Yes, it's just a great idea. And also if you choose the right channels, you can create yourself a great passive income.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:55:55 AM

How are you going to attract channel authors to the platform? Will there be any profitable affiliate program?
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

How are you going to attract channel authors to the platform? Will there be any profitable affiliate program?

During the first 3-6 months we’ll have additional incentives for both Creators and Viewers. We’ll invite select Content Creators to participate in both the final stages of testing and the launch of the product. These Super-Creators will have additional incentives to provide content on a regular basis, and drive audience / awareness of the platform.

We’ll also be targeting Creators and content genres with demographics that have a higher propensity to be early technology adopters and future advocates. Key influencers will be targeted to upload their regular high-quality content to build out the video library. We’ll also be speaking to non-creator Influencers to grow the platform through referral sign-ups, sharing links to generate views and other incentives.

This will then take us through to the advocate stage and then finally onto mass adoption.

Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

During the first 3-6 months we’ll have additional incentives for both Creators and Viewers. We’ll invite select Content Creators to participate in both the final stages of testing and the launch of the product. These Super-Creators will have additional incentives to provide content on a regular basis, and drive audience / awareness of the platform.

We’ll also be targeting Creators and content genres with demographics that have a higher propensity to be early technology adopters and future advocates. Key influencers will be targeted to upload their regular high-quality content to build out the video library. We’ll also be speaking to non-creator Influencers to grow the platform through referral sign-ups, sharing links to generate views and other incentives.

This will then take us through to the advocate stage and then finally onto mass adoption.
It is great! I will also take part in the project as an author. Tell me in which regions the project is scheduled to start?
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

It is great! I will also take part in the project as an author. Tell me in which regions the project is scheduled to start?

Verasity is a global project so if you've got an internet connection you'll be able to take part!

verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

Thanks a lot! We're on most listing sites but will definitely check that out!

alexsmalex

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:18:49 PM

Verasity is pretty an interesting project. Wish you the best!
Yes the project really interesting such did not offer not one platform before. The competition in this area is ogone, but if everything turns out that the tokens will fly to the moon.
Avalinatharo

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:41:04 PM

Verasity is a global project so if you've got an internet connection you'll be able to take part!
Well, for this, it must be multilanguage. With this there will be no problems? I will be the application for android and iOS?
snos-boss

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

Well, for this, it must be multilanguage. With this there will be no problems? I will be the application for android and iOS?
I think this will not be any problems, it's not the most difficult thing to do. And in general the project is very promising, does the bounty program work?
nicky1245abc

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:04:41 PM

How many VRA will be needed to create a channel that accepts investments from viewers?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:36:15 PM

How many VRA will be needed to create a channel that accepts investments from viewers?
And is it really going to require any investments for this? I think the platform itself will be interested in creating a channel and attracting the audience.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:48:30 PM

And is it really going to require any investments for this? I think the platform itself will be interested in creating a channel and attracting the audience.
This is logical! I liked that users will be able to invest in the channel. This will help both authors and investors create passive income.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:12:18 PM

This is logical! I liked that users will be able to invest in the channel. This will help both authors and investors create passive income.
If popular bloggers come to the platform then I use this opportunity and buy tokens for myself, I think it will be very profitable.
pepside

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

The scammers operate externally (outside of main group) because they will get banned if they joined the group so please if someone contacts you first through pm regarding purchase of VERA, all you got to do is click on Report Spam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: