Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:30:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34611 times)
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405
Merit: 0

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:36:52 PM

Hello! will there be any discount for large investors? And what is the amount? I would like to understand how it is most profitable to buy these tokens.

We do still have a private sale allocation - you can enquire about discounts etc by speaking to @buyvera on Telegram (this is the only account that can discuss private sale details so please always check the username EXTREMELY carefully).

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

What is the reason for the reduction of the  hard cap? Have you already received support from large investors? I hope that the project will continue to actively show good results after the closure of ICO.

Initially the hard cap was stated as a fixed amount of VRA Tokens. This was causing some confusion due to the price increases and different stages of the sale. To make things clearer, and due to the recent partnerships, we have been able to lock the hard cap in at a USD value of $25m.
I've seen your achievements. The team showed the highest possible result. I think that soon there will be new partnership agreements, which even faster bring you to the final.
Baniasting

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:50:24 AM

Is vera player available for download for mobile yet

It's a HTML5 player and already working on mobile. You can try it out right now: https://verasity.io/?veraplayer
Among these media players, which already exist on the Internet, your product stands out for its functional capabilities. I think the creators will appreciate such quality.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:17:07 AM

Hello! will there be any discount for large investors? And what is the amount? I would like to understand how it is most profitable to buy these tokens.

We do still have a private sale allocation - you can enquire about discounts etc by speaking to @buyvera on Telegram (this is the only account that can discuss private sale details so please always check the username EXTREMELY carefully).
Your communication channels have a great community. Of course, all users need to be vigilant to avoid fraud. Now there are many links that have fake addresses.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:37:30 AM

Your communication channels have a great community. Of course, all users need to be vigilant to avoid fraud. Now there are many links that have fake addresses.
Administrators of different communication channels react very quickly to the requests of their community. I am happy to support the project, because I see that the team is focused on a terrific result.
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

What is the reason for the reduction of the  hard cap? Have you already received support from large investors? I hope that the project will continue to actively show good results after the closure of ICO.

Initially the hard cap was stated as a fixed amount of VRA Tokens. This was causing some confusion due to the price increases and different stages of the sale. To make things clearer, and due to the recent partnerships, we have been able to lock the hard cap in at a USD value of $25m.
How will you now raise the value of tokens during the sale of ICO? The price indicated on the website for 1 token will be changed every day?
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:36:04 AM

I've written a inquiry in telegram, waiting for your answer! Wise job, interesting approach, really well vision.

Great! If you ever want to speak to an admin please use the /admins command then then tap on an admins name from there and DM them. There are scammers impersonating our official team. Remember that official admins will never contact you first.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:37:03 AM

Administrators of different communication channels react very quickly to the requests of their community. I am happy to support the project, because I see that the team is focused on a terrific result.

Thank you! We do try and get back to people as quickly as possible and answer as many questions as we can!

verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:37:53 AM

What is the reason for the reduction of the  hard cap? Have you already received support from large investors? I hope that the project will continue to actively show good results after the closure of ICO.

How will you now raise the value of tokens during the sale of ICO? The price indicated on the website for 1 token will be changed every day?

Each day, until the end of the sale, the price a VRA Token is sold for increases by 1% - we did this so the people who have been with us since the start can get the best possible price.

Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

What is the reason for the reduction of the  hard cap? Have you already received support from large investors? I hope that the project will continue to actively show good results after the closure of ICO.

Each day, until the end of the sale, the price a VRA Token is sold for increases by 1% - we did this so the people who have been with us since the start can get the best possible price.
This is a very good motivation. I want to buy tokens in the near future, since it will be very profitable, it will be possible to earn good money after going on exchanges.
Each investor receives the offer which will choose at the time suitable for itself. I understand correctly, ICO will continue until you reach a hard cap?
alexsmalex

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:02:27 PM

This is a very good motivation. I want to buy tokens in the near future, since it will be very profitable, it will be possible to earn good money after going on exchanges.
I like the project team strategy. I'm glad that big investors were able to help you grow faster. I hope that the hard cap will be reached very soon.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:05:12 PM

I like the way you care about your investors. It seems to me that I will get a good profit as an investor from participating in your project.
kuksow

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:11:49 PM

Verasity - The blockchain powered video sharing economy
Verasity is a next-gen video sharing platform. Viewers directly support their favourite creators and publishers on the blockchain with VERA cryptocurrency.
Dinuxen

Merit: 109

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

The VERA  token is a new medium of exchange and reward for video creation, sharing and viewing across the Veracity community. Anyone watching videos can earn VERA currency. If they choose to watch adverts or share the videos with their network, they will then receive further rewards in VERA. The platform gives Creators and Publishers a variety of monetization solutions to choose from. Verasity’s mission is to help them generate more value from their content. All transactions of the VERA token will be tracked and stored on the Blockchain utilizing Delegated Proof of Stake.
snos-boss

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:43:07 PM

The VERA  token is a new medium of exchange and reward for video creation, sharing and viewing across the Veracity community. Anyone watching videos can earn VERA currency. If they choose to watch adverts or share the videos with their network, they will then receive further rewards in VERA. The platform gives Creators and Publishers a variety of monetization solutions to choose from. Verasity’s mission is to help them generate more value from their content. All transactions of the VERA token will be tracked and stored on the Blockchain utilizing Delegated Proof of Stake.
I've seen the team's economic strategy. I was struck by the number of different profit options for the viewer and the ample opportunities for creators in the media Player. I'm glad I paid attention to this development.
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:48:01 PM

I would like to know the deadline for ICO. I see that the sale of tokens is actively continuing. How do you evaluate your odds for the quick end of the ICO sale?
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 03:06:11 PM

Each investor receives the offer which will choose at the time suitable for itself. I understand correctly, ICO will continue until you reach a hard cap?

That's right the token close will close then we've reached out $25M hard cap irrespective of how many tokens are sold. You can get involved here: https://verasity.io/sale/sign-up

persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:07:13 PM

I've seen the team's economic strategy. I was struck by the number of different profit options for the viewer and the ample opportunities for creators in the media Player. I'm glad I paid attention to this development.
I think that all proposals from the Verasity project can shake the confidence of the YouTube channel.  I like this idea more. Guarantees of genuineness of voting are important for the spectator.
choice84

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

That's right the token close will close then we've reached out $25M hard cap irrespective of how many tokens are sold. You can get involved here: https://verasity.io/sale/sign-up
Now you are offering a high  willingness  product development. I am sure that the sale of tokens will be completed quickly and we can all become users of your platform.
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

I would like to know the deadline for ICO. I see that the sale of tokens is actively continuing. How do you evaluate your odds for the quick end of the ICO sale?

The last day of the token sale is July 11th at 3PM (UTC) - you can find out more here: https://verasity.io/documents/verasity_token_sale_proposal.pdf

As for evaluating the odds of a quick end to the token sale that's hard to say as it very much depends on what happens in the market!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: