Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:48:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34566 times)
lucam74

Activity: 74
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:56:09 PM

You need to add token details to let participants to get in the business!  Good luck dev's!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:59:09 PM

Using blockchain technology, Verasity facilitates direct and transparent value exchange between viewers and video creators/publishers. Profits go back to the economy and platform. Verasity puts the power back into the hands of the viewers and video creators, creating a better ecosystem for all.
Seems to be an interesting technology. Do you plan to work with some big companies or getting to be involved in big projects? It could be usefool to promote your project.
Now there is a lot of progress on the project. You will be able to learn a lot of news on the media channel. I see active development throughout the ICO. A lot of technical development and partners. I really like it all.
https://medium.com/verasity
You are right. News about the development of Verasity this month continue to delight its community and investors. I am impressed by the constantly growing team of professionals who participate in the project.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:20:25 AM

Using blockchain technology, Verasity facilitates direct and transparent value exchange between viewers and video creators/publishers. Profits go back to the economy and platform. Verasity puts the power back into the hands of the viewers and video creators, creating a better ecosystem for all.
Seems to be an interesting technology. Do you plan to work with some big companies or getting to be involved in big projects? It could be usefool to promote your project.
Now there is a lot of progress on the project. You will be able to learn a lot of news on the media channel. I see active development throughout the ICO. A lot of technical development and partners. I really like it all.
You are right. News about the development of Verasity this month continue to delight its community and investors. I am impressed by the constantly growing team of professionals who participate in the project.
I am curious about this when i read some blogs on medium so i reach this thread and look in their website to see all details that i can get. Its a high demand project based on my own review and it solves the most problems in the internet videos that we are always saw.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:02:08 AM

Now the theme of blogs is very actual and in demand. I am sure that the Verasity system will help newcomers to develop, and for popular video-bloggers - it would increase the amount of profit.
Inellynelint

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:12:18 AM

I saw in the description a lot of additional tools that will ensure the harmonious work of viewers and creators. This is going to be a good platform.  Good luck to you.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:18:49 AM

I thought it would take a long time to develop and implement such a large-scale project. But now I see that the team is working very fast and we will be able to see the platform in early 2019.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

Now the theme of blogs is very actual and in demand. I am sure that the Verasity system will help newcomers to develop, and for popular video-bloggers - it would increase the amount of profit.
The system will have a global impact on video channels . I think that after running this product, competitors will stay far behind. No one has this versatility.
Albettazarya

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:19:22 AM

vDaf is a versatile offer for different types of platforms. Are there any offers from the company that are interested in cooperation based on  vDaf?
Gorchiza_112

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

Hi, you're describing yourself as a disruptive project. But how are you different from Viuly, Steem  or Theta?

orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:27:25 AM

We can see the differences of the project from the competitors only by carefully examining the technical description. I think that AWS Activate's support for this startup also speaks to the good making of this idea.
Gavitanzalet

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:53:31 AM

If the viewer can pay for a premium video for watching videos using VERA, of course, the sale of tokens on the stock exchange will be active. Investors will be able to get a good profit.
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

Hi, you're describing yourself as a disruptive project. But how are you different from Viuly, Steem  or Theta?

Here are a list of our competitive advantages compared to Viuly, Steem, Theta etc.

1) Videos on Verasity’s system are hosted on the world’s largest CDN (Akamai) rather than using unproven decentralized video distribution technology. Right from the start users will receive the consistently high-quality experience they’ve grown accustomed to and that is essential for adoption of the platform.

2)Verasity’s video player technology (VeraPlayer™) has distributed over 8 Petabytes of data in a month and is already embedded on leading ICO rating sites such as ICO Bench.

3) Decentralized blockchain — Verasity’s high-performance blockchain will provide the throughput required to support microtransactions at scale, overcome congestion, and other issues such as users forcing hard forks.

4) Proof-of-View™ (Patent Pending) — Ensures accurate and secure audience metrics, allows for independent auditing, and tackles issues such as ad-fraud and fake/bot views.

5) Spark Marketplace — Think the next evolution of crowdfunding where users will be able to directly fund the growth of content as well as fund projects such as feature films and then receive an on-going share of the success in VERA.

6) Economic Model — Working with Dr. Christian Jaag (founder of the Centre for Cryptoeconomics), Verasity has commissioned one of the most extensive economic analyses ever undertaken on a crypto-economy. The model, which was created off the back of thousands of simulations and stress tests, is designed to create a stable economy with a 3% inflation rate. More information can be found at this link: https://verasity.io/documents/verasity_economics_eng.pdf

7) vDaf — a suite of online video platform products designed for international broadcasters and large media outlets. Verasity’s suite of products will allow them to use our video platform, CMS, VeraPlayer™ with integrated wallet, analytics, Proof-of-View™ technology, and last but not least our robust monetization system that allows donations, pay-per-view, monthly subscriptions, and the revolutionary Spark Marketplace.

8 ) Token Compliance — Verasity is SICOP (Sustainable ICOs Protocol) compliant meaning that Verasity is committed to conducting a safe and secure ICO, maintaining good practice and ethics. Further information is available: http://sicop.tokeny.com/verasity-tokeny-u180301

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 01:32:14 PM

vDaf is a versatile offer for different types of platforms. Are there any offers from the company that are interested in cooperation based on  vDaf?

We're having lots of conversations with companies about Verasity, for example we were at the European Media Alliance recently.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
alexsmalex

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:58:33 PM

We're having lots of conversations with companies about Verasity, for example we were at the European Media Alliance recently.
It's cool. Now it is important for you to get support from different partners. I think that more partners will support you, as the project is very active. Success.
Pindridregando

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:01:41 PM

I see that the project works without stopping. The activity of the whole team at a high level. I see new experts in your team. That's nice. You can get even more development.
snos-boss

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:05:42 PM

I'm impressed. Your project is very loudly discussed on the media channels. I am sure that such fame will bring you a good ending ico. I'm glad to be with you.
operabit
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:08:59 PM

It's all good, but the most tested and awaited thing is after the ICO ends. Where are they going to go is it still busy for development or marketing. But no less important is the expensive price of the ICO price.
Juanleylacorav

Activity: 135

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:11:29 PM

Here are a list of our competitive advantages compared to Viuly, Steem, Theta etc.

1) Videos on Verasity’s system are hosted on the world’s largest CDN (Akamai) rather than using unproven decentralized video distribution technology. Right from the start users will receive the consistently high-quality experience they’ve grown accustomed to and that is essential for adoption of the platform.

2)Verasity’s video player technology (VeraPlayer™) has distributed over 8 Petabytes of data in a month and is already embedded on leading ICO rating sites such as ICO Bench.

3) Decentralized blockchain — Verasity’s high-performance blockchain will provide the throughput required to support microtransactions at scale, overcome congestion, and other issues such as users forcing hard forks.

4) Proof-of-View™ (Patent Pending) — Ensures accurate and secure audience metrics, allows for independent auditing, and tackles issues such as ad-fraud and fake/bot views.

5) Spark Marketplace — Think the next evolution of crowdfunding where users will be able to directly fund the growth of content as well as fund projects such as feature films and then receive an on-going share of the success in VERA.

6) Economic Model — Working with Dr. Christian Jaag (founder of the Centre for Cryptoeconomics), Verasity has commissioned one of the most extensive economic analyses ever undertaken on a crypto-economy. The model, which was created off the back of thousands of simulations and stress tests, is designed to create a stable economy with a 3% inflation rate. More information can be found at this link: https://verasity.io/documents/verasity_economics_eng.pdf

7) vDaf — a suite of online video platform products designed for international broadcasters and large media outlets. Verasity’s suite of products will allow them to use our video platform, CMS, VeraPlayer™ with integrated wallet, analytics, Proof-of-View™ technology, and last but not least our robust monetization system that allows donations, pay-per-view, monthly subscriptions, and the revolutionary Spark Marketplace.

8 ) Token Compliance — Verasity is SICOP (Sustainable ICOs Protocol) compliant meaning that Verasity is committed to conducting a safe and secure ICO, maintaining good practice and ethics. Further information is available: http://sicop.tokeny.com/verasity-tokeny-u180301
I think using Veraplayer ™ with integrated wallet makes it easier to use your platform. Of course, this feature is one of the many that I liked.
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

What are the advantages of this platform over existing platforms? I've seen some ICO projects with similar ideas.
I hope this project can provide advantages for users and able to compete with its competitors.

persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

The project offers a very detailed road map. As long as I see the coincidence on all the points. As we invest, the funds go to product development. I think that everything will be done within the specified time frame.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: