Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:52:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Verasity - A next-generation video sharing platform  (Read 34607 times)
Piplaimaineste

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:48:34 PM

I see such an idea for the first time. I think the price of the token will go up quickly and I will follow the latest news from the developers.
Pindridregando

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:20:45 PM

Hey. Tell me if I buy the shares of the channel, then the author will be placed any obligations to the authors of the channels?
Daniarkappetep

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:53:28 PM

Tell me on this platform will be video 18+? And how are you going to control the unacceptable content on the platform
XramTJ

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:56:43 PM

Hey! You can earn for watching videos! Verasity is an awesome project.
!vanovi4

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:13:35 AM

I agree that Verasity is a subversive platform for sharing video in the next generation. Taking the best elements from traditional models, such as advertising, subscription to video on demand,and crowdfunding, decentralized blockade Verasity accepts intermediaries from the equation and retains value in the community.
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:52:01 AM

New partnerships definitely raise the project rating to work with other participants. I'm glad to see Getting started with XCHNG. Of course, the continued development of the project speaks about determination and activity of the team.
Camaldemonib

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:10:02 AM

I agree that Verasity is a subversive platform for sharing video in the next generation. Taking the best elements from traditional models, such as advertising, subscription to video on demand,and crowdfunding, decentralized blockade Verasity accepts intermediaries from the equation and retains value in the community.
Certainly, new participants of video platforms will be able to get the maximum benefit from the beginning of creation of media content before reception of profit. This is a good start for beginners and a great continuation of active bloggers.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

New partnerships definitely raise the project rating to work with other participants. I'm glad to see Getting started with XCHNG. Of course, the continued development of the project speaks about determination and activity of the team.
I'm happy about that, too. Every new week brings us news from the team. I think that a large number of partners and communities help the project to develop much faster.
Inellynelint

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:54:56 AM

An interesting project with a great perspective. I think the price of the token will go up after exiting exchanges. Already have announcements on this?

We secured our first exchange listing on EXRATES recently: https://medium.com/verasity/verasity-secures-first-exchange-listing-9c5b57466603

I suggest to ask for listing Verasity in oooBTC, which is a Singapore-based exchange.
The oooBTC looks very beautiful with highly user-friendly interface.
You help in this :?)) How much does a listing cost on such an exchange?)
Of course, the pricing policy of exchanges plays an important role for developers. At an early stage of the ICO project development, it is not logical to spend a large capital for the listing. But I think, that the team will consider different offers from exchanges that are interested in cooperation.
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 08:47:41 AM

I'm happy about that, too. Every new week brings us news from the team. I think that a large number of partners and communities help the project to develop much faster.
Mutually beneficial conditions of both parties should accelerate the development of the project. What advantages will this cooperation bring to the Verasity project? Will this help in the initial stage of development or help to promote the platform to the market of media resources?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:01:48 AM

Mutually beneficial conditions of both parties should accelerate the development of the project. What advantages will this cooperation bring to the Verasity project? Will this help in the initial stage of development or help to promote the platform to the market of media resources?
Their partnership already affects the development of the project.

The technology, which will supply new decentralized structures to ensure the efficiency of the use of the dollar, will be developed together, taking into account all the requirements of the project.  The structure has unaltered  and transparent data.
Albettazarya

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:38:19 AM

The technology, which will supply new decentralized structures to ensure the efficiency of the use of the dollar, will be developed together, taking into account all the requirements of the project.  The structure has unaltered  and transparent data.
This is important for platform participants. Transparency of the whole process for advertisers. I understand that we are talking about the use of the dollar in the Verasity system as a form of payment?
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:49:49 AM

Please tell us what will be the benefits for the holders of the tokens? Maybe there will be dividends or you can start the node?

The primary benefit for having tokens is that you can use them to reward creators for their videos whether that's through donations, unlocking videos, or doing monthly recurring paid subscriptions like on Patreon.

You'll also be able to use VERA Tokens in the Spark Marketplace and use them to purchase VeraSpark smart-contracts in a creator's channel. Whilst you hold these smart-contracts you'll be rewarded with a percentage of a creator's incoming VERA revenue until you sell them.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

Great project and I have not seen anything like this until now. I think if the team will fulfill all that promises then we will see a serious rival YouTube

If you'd like to know more here's why we've got the competitive advantage in this space: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@verasitytech/verasity-the-true-next-generation-blockchain-video-platform

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

XCHNG is a revolutionary blockchain technology that centers around insertion orders (IOs, otherwise known as advertising contracts) and a verifiable ledger for the buying and selling of digital ads.

Verasity’s blockchain-enhanced Proof-of-View (PoV™) technology is the perfect complement to companies on the XCHNG platform because of its ability to dramatically reduce ad-fraud. It ensures that advertisers who book campaigns across Verasity’s ecosystem via XCHNG will receive transparent audience metrics and a dramatic reduction in ad fraud.

verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 10:59:51 AM

This is important for platform participants. Transparency of the whole process for advertisers. I understand that we are talking about the use of the dollar in the Verasity system as a form of payment?

Any transaction in the Verasity ecosystem requires VERA (VRA) tokens. Whether that's advertisers paying viewers if they choose to watch adverts, viewers earning VERA for watching videos or viewers rewarding creators for their content.

alexsmalex

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:04:52 AM

Please tell us what will be the benefits for the holders of the tokens? Maybe there will be dividends or you can start the node?

The primary benefit for having tokens is that you can use them to reward creators for their videos whether that's through donations, unlocking videos, or doing monthly recurring paid subscriptions like on Patreon.

You'll also be able to use VERA Tokens in the Spark Marketplace and use them to purchase VeraSpark smart-contracts in a creator's channel. Whilst you hold these smart-contracts you'll be rewarded with a percentage of a creator's incoming VERA revenue until you sell them.
Thank you. You provide a great choice for all participants. Each of us will be able to find a way to profit from participation in the Verasity system.
Honieviellis

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:12:54 AM

Any transaction in the Verasity ecosystem requires VERA (VRA) tokens. Whether that's advertisers paying viewers if they choose to watch adverts, viewers earning VERA for watching videos or viewers rewarding creators for their content.
The application of the VRA token will be very popular. Investors will like it. One year after the launch of the platform, they can get a good price on exchanges. After all consumption of your platform for a year can increase in many times. As an investor I will use  this.
verasity
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

VeraPay — The New Online Video Payment System https://medium.com/verasity/verapay-the-new-online-video-payment-system-f374717444c8

snos-boss

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 12:38:50 PM

XCHNG is a revolutionary blockchain technology that centers around insertion orders (IOs, otherwise known as advertising contracts) and a verifiable ledger for the buying and selling of digital ads.

Verasity’s blockchain-enhanced Proof-of-View (PoV™) technology is the perfect complement to companies on the XCHNG platform because of its ability to dramatically reduce ad-fraud. It ensures that advertisers who book campaigns across Verasity’s ecosystem via XCHNG will receive transparent audience metrics and a dramatic reduction in ad fraud.
This once again confirms your intention to create a transparent and secure product for advertising content. The success is very close. I hope that your development will continue as productively.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: